Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: WWE 13 General Discussion(GD) 1: For Your General Needs of General Nonsense! - page 9

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57871/t1751995-wwe-13-general-discussion-gd-1-for-your-general-needs-of-general-nonsense/9.htm

Author:   Metallica
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 7:03am (PST)
Subject:   re: WWE 13 General Discussion(GD) 1: For Your General Needs of General Nonsense!
-------------------------------------------
Possibly but it could also be because you corrected him, he doesn't like it when you do that, trust me, I know! lol.

Author:   Disenchanted
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 7:11am (PST)
Subject:   re: WWE 13 General Discussion(GD) 1: For Your General Needs of General Nonsense!
leave it metallica he knows tae kwon doe its not worth the risk

Author:   Iconic
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 12:42pm (PST)
Disenchanted made me snort lol

Author:   Disenchanted
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 1:02pm (PST)
i try

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 4:10pm (PST)
quote Disenchanted
leave it metallica he knows tae kwon doe its not worth the risk
But, but, I'm this guy!

Author:   thetwilight
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 5:39pm (PST)
Tae Kwon Do isn't generally that effective in an actual fight. There are a lot of nice kicks, but your typical Tae Kwon Do guy's hands are terrible.

Author:   Sniper
Date:   Sep 29, 12 at 6:09am (PST)
Did someone just threaten violence over the internet? Wowzers!

Author:   Iconic
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 10:42am (PST)
Figured I'd ask here instead of making a new thread..

With the game coming out in a month, is there any new information out?

I can't be arsed to look

Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 11:08am (PST)
quote Iconic
Figured I'd ask here instead of making a new thread..

With the game coming out in a month, is there any new information out?

I can't be arsed to look
Not a lot of new information has been released. I'm still waiting for details on the universe mode.

Author:   The Crow
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 11:26am (PST)
I'm waiting for that and CAW mode, now I'm hoping I've not just missed a CAW announcement but I'm too lazy and tired to look right now.

Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 11:33am (PST)
quote The Crow
I'm waiting for that and CAW mode, now I'm hoping I've not just missed a CAW announcement but I'm too lazy and tired to look right now.
I haven't seen any information about the CAW mode as of earlier today. I'm assuming that there will be just a few updates to it though because they haven't said much about it.

Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 11:40am (PST)
Kind of hoping that the silence on CAW & Universe means they've done a lot of work to them. Probably not but I can hope.

Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 1:08pm (PST)
I think it's a bit piss poor of THQ not to let us know any more information on the game, with 4ish weeks to go, you'd have thought they would have updated us a little more, I'm still keen on seeing more create an arena mode, CAW mode and Universe Mode too.

Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 2:42pm (PST)
In past games haven't we pretty much been told / seen everything except the entrances by now? Really hoping they have a surprise involved rather then they just don't want to reveal anything until the last minute.

Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 6:14am (PST)
quote The Crow
In past games haven't we pretty much been told / seen everything except the entrances by now? Really hoping they have a surprise involved rather then they just don't want to reveal anything until the last minute.
Yeah, by now they'd have told us everything we need to know, I'm really hoping they're holding this information is to shock us with some surprises.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.