Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: WWE 13 General Discussion(GD) 1: For Your General Needs of General Nonsense! - page 8

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57871/t1751995-wwe-13-general-discussion-gd-1-for-your-general-needs-of-general-nonsense/8.htm

Author:   Metallica
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 11:37am (PST)
Subject:   re: WWE 13 General Discussion(GD) 1: For Your General Needs of General Nonsense!
-------------------------------------------
It's going to be good, hopefully a few more regulars in here will join in the fun.

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 8:20pm (PST)
Subject:   re: WWE 13 General Discussion(GD) 1: For Your General Needs of General Nonsense!
Like me.

I keep forgetting to post here.

Author:   Sniper
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 8:27pm (PST)
quote Gotenks
Like me.

I keep forgetting to post here.

Once the game comes out I'm sure this place will be packed full.

Author:   nWo2012
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 1:56pm (PST)
Cena Needs to take a break. I think HE himself knows it too.

It just shows proof that Vince doesn't actually care about Wrestlers' Health. Saying Cena would return in about 14 days when he actually won't be back in 100% shape in like 6-7 Weeks. What If he keeps on Wrestling and the Injury gets worse, then turn into a Career-Ender...

Instead trying to create new stars. CM Punk could carry the Company. Or bring in AJ Styles and make him the face... Even though there's a TNA/WWE lawsuit going on right now.

Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 2:18pm (PST)
quote nWo2012
Cena Needs to take a break. I think HE himself knows it too.

It just shows proof that Vince doesn't actually care about Wrestlers' Health. Saying Cena would return in about 14 days when he actually won't be back in 100% shape in like 6-7 Weeks. What If he keeps on Wrestling and the Injury gets worse, then turn into a Career-Ender...

Instead trying to create new stars. CM Punk could carry the Company. Or bring in AJ Styles and make him the face... Even though there's a TNA/WWE lawsuit going on right now.
There is a Wrestling forum to discuss Wrestling related things in the future, link is in my sig.

Author:   Iconic
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 7:00pm (PST)
Metallica

I'm not exactly sure what that NWO fella is all about, but this is a general discussion.. Which means we can talk about anything here. Even Wrestling, in a Wrestling Game forum. lol

Wrestling forum doesn't need to be advertised.

Author:   Bri
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 8:18pm (PST)
quote nWo2012
AJ has stated he has no interest in ever debuting for WWE. Plus, the man is 35 and has a multi-year deal with TNA...I think it'll be another Sting situation. Lots of rumors and hype, but it'll never happen.

I agree with dman, the Wrestling forum is nice and all with the change of leadership but posts like NWO's will still get lost in the grand scheme of things, so many topics going on...though I am aware there is a GD there now?

Anyway I 100% agree Cena needs a break. You all know I don't particularly like the man but even I can see he's beyond burned out and needs some time off. Movies, Make a Wish kids, being in major storylines for the better part of 7 years can really run you down. Punk is quickly heading down the same path, his appearance schedule is crazy and he is WWE champion to boot...for their sake I hope WWE takes care of them or they'll be left with a tattered ME scene if they lose them to injury.

Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 8:47pm (PST)
quote Bri
quote nWo2012
AJ has stated he has no interest in ever debuting for WWE. Plus, the man is 35 and has a multi-year deal with TNA...I think it'll be another Sting situation. Lots of rumors and hype, but it'll never happen.

I agree with dman, the Wrestling forum is nice and all with the change of leadership but posts like NWO's will still get lost in the grand scheme of things, so many topics going on...though I am aware there is a GD there now?

Anyway I 100% agree Cena needs a break. You all know I don't particularly like the man but even I can see he's beyond burned out and needs some time off. Movies, Make a Wish kids, being in major storylines for the better part of 7 years can really run you down. Punk is quickly heading down the same path, his appearance schedule is crazy and he is WWE champion to boot...for their sake I hope WWE takes care of them or they'll be left with a tattered ME scene if they lose them to injury.
Sorry but AJ Styles is 33. Just Saying. It's only a number, so does it matter?? Never say Never in the Wrestling Business, It's almost like saying John Cena will never turn Heel. And also Styles been shitting on TNA Management lately as of what I heard of.

I Think they should cut down on the Live Events so they have more time off would be a great idea. Running people down like that would only lower their morals and become Unhappy. Like Brock Lesnar in his first run with WWE and Jeff Hardy in 2009. Lighting the WWE Schedule would be a great idea.

Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 8:52pm (PST)
He's 35..

Do you just pull your knowledge out of thin air?

And Bri, wow it's been a long time since someones called me Dman.. damn lol

Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 8:54pm (PST)
quote Iconic
He's 35..

He was born in 1978, so no he's not.

Unless you were there when he was born, You don't actually know for sure.

Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 8:59pm (PST)
quote nWo2012
quote Iconic
He's 35..

Bitch; Google, Use it..

Don't actually know why this message was reported.

Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 10:09pm (PST)
quote Iconic
quote nWo2012
quote Iconic
He's 35..

Bitch; Google, Use it..

First off, That doesn't mean Anything. Retard.
And You know what I'm not gonna sink as low as you and flame back, But Keep your words in Internet distance. You don't know me, So don't talk like you do.

I train in Tae Kwon Do, I would no doubt Destroy You. So...

Author:   Disenchanted
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 5:06am (PST)
did you just call him a retard then say you weren't going to flame?

think you defeated your own attempt at taking the high ground there when you called him a retard

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 6:07am (PST)
nWo2012 I would strongly recommend you change the way you speak to people on here, flaming people and making petty threats over the internet, really?, you've been banned before and make this your one and only warning, because next time it will be even longer ban.

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 6:51am (PST)
It was probably cause I said the word bitch

Google like 98.65372737 % of the time doesn't lie.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.