Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: WWE 13 General Discussion(GD) 1: For Your General Needs of General Nonsense! - page 7

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57871/t1751995-wwe-13-general-discussion-gd-1-for-your-general-needs-of-general-nonsense/7.htm

Author:   Metallica
Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 3:56pm (PST)
Subject:   re: WWE 13 General Discussion(GD) 1: For Your General Needs of General Nonsense!
-------------------------------------------
That would have been me!

Author:   The Hazard
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 9:25am (PST)
Subject:   re: WWE 13 General Discussion(GD) 1: For Your General Needs of General Nonsense!
quote The Crow
Nothing exciting really. Enjoying being single after that last relationship. Seems if I'm not working I'm online one way or another usually spamming ny Twitter with bollocks. Should really talk to my tattooist about designs one day.

So, I missed much while I've been idle?

Obviously you missed a bit, but I don't know since how long you were gone for. Now looking at you, I'm starting to miss guys like bbiel182 and Captain Charisma.

Author:   The Crow
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 12:47pm (PST)
bbiel182 is gone? Shame I always liked talking with him.
I don't even know how long I was gone, a year or so at a guess. Hard to say the last couple of years are really blurry.

Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 3:14pm (PST)
The Crow I remember your roleplays back in the day, they were *bleep*ing awesome!

Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 3:21pm (PST)
Thank you, those were some fun days. Shame my creativity has done nothing but go downhill since then. Annoying because I do like to write for some reason I miss writing matches most of all. I'm on the verge of rambling now in memories so I'll stop and go spam my Twitter for a bit.

Author:   Disenchanted
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 3:25pm (PST)
well if you still like writing then id stick around here for a few more weeks if I were you

Author:   Sniper
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 5:11pm (PST)
So, just bought a new truck. 2012 GMC Sierra 1500, fully loaded.

Author:   Bri
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 7:09pm (PST)
Sniper, you got me. It's a beauty, and in my favorite color! Congrats!*

*My Corolla does not approve of this statement.

Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 6:02am (PST)
Thanks Bri. It took me awhile to figure out which color I wanted but I finally decided. Your Corolla probably gets better gas mileage though.

Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 12:37pm (PST)
quote Disenchanted
well if you still like writing then id stick around here for a few more weeks if I were you
A storm is coming within the WWE'13 forum, hostile takeover imminent.

Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 5:45am (PST)
Sounds interesting to say the least. I can try and figure this out when I leave Runcorn for home. I'll probably get nothing but I'll need something to do when I finish reading my book.

Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 12:01pm (PST)
Sniper you need a Smokin' Skull graphic on that truck.

Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 12:04pm (PST)
quote Metallica
Sniper you need a Smokin' Skull graphic on that truck.
Haha, that would be pretty bad ass. Lift it up 2 feet and have monster truck tires on it.

Author:   Disenchanted
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 12:41pm (PST)
quote Metallica
quote Disenchanted
this is true

Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 12:55pm (PST)
quote Disenchanted
quote Metallica
quote Disenchanted
this is true
Can't wait.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.