Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: WWE 13 General Discussion(GD) 1: For Your General Needs of General Nonsense! - page 5

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57871/t1751995-wwe-13-general-discussion-gd-1-for-your-general-needs-of-general-nonsense/5.htm

Author:   Sniper
Date:   Sep 13, 12 at 11:41pm (PST)
Subject:   re: WWE 13 General Discussion(GD) 1: For Your General Needs of General Nonsense!
-------------------------------------------
quote rock8346
Mike Tyson will be on WWE 13!!! He only comes in a preorder of the game
I couldn't care less about Mike Tyson being in this game. I think he does belong since he was apart of one of the biggest and best storylines in the WWF Atttiude history but I won't be buying the game to play as him. I'll probably use him as a person people win against to get better.He has been accused of some horrible crimes and I wish they didnt put him in the game. He is a mental person in real life and can't believe the WWE keeps him around.

Author:   Metallica
Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 12:41pm (PST)
Subject:   re: WWE 13 General Discussion(GD) 1: For Your General Needs of General Nonsense!
Mike Tyson = WWE'13 jobber!

Author:   Winter1
Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 2:31pm (PST)
Lol yea I can't see myself using him for much more than a special guest Ref or a bit part in my create a story thingy.

Author:   The Crow
Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 2:50pm (PST)
I honestly can't see myself using him even as a jobber, you never know I guess but Jindar Mahal is my designated jobber thus far.

Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 3:15pm (PST)
What about creating Clubber Lang (Mr. T) or Rocky Balboa to knock him out?

Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 3:36pm (PST)
Tyson or Mahal? Then again I could get both to do it. In WWE 12 I only downloaded wrestlers from Community Creations I'm not sure why the year before I had a stack of Marvel guys I'd downloaded.

Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 3:46pm (PST)
Last year I had a few Marvel characters and the odd one or two I created along with some DC characters too. They had some great feuds along with the Original Mighty Morphin' Red and Green Rangers.

Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 3:49pm (PST)
Wonder why I never thought to search for Power Rangers, nostalgia tells me that show was awesome but watching it back on Netflix it just looks kind of cheap. I need to stop watching old shows and ruining my childhood. So far only shows to survive have been Sonic SatAM, Spiderman & X-Men.

Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 3:52pm (PST)
We're talking 90's Spider-Man and X-Men right? Which are no doubt the best series'.

I still love Power Rangers, I need to buy the original series on DVD.

Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 3:55pm (PST)
We are yeah, I should get back to watching those X-Men cartoons, I watched half of season 1 then started watching Sons of Anarchy. Bloody Netflix is consuming my social life that doesn't exist.

I probably shouldn't judge Power Rangers on the first episode, I do remember some good monsters they had to fight and how big a deal it was when the Zoids[?] got destroyed that one time.

Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 4:01pm (PST)
The Crow I stumbled across this, what the *bleep* have they done? The remasters are *bleep*ing awful!

Ah good, the 90's series' were the better ones.

Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 4:13pm (PST)
That video made me want to punch a badger in the face, it makes the show look like total crap. Apparently they've not heard the phrase "If it isn't broke don't fix it"

Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 4:18pm (PST)
Yeah exactly what I thought, all the comic book shit and the other added effects makes it look garbage and looks really out of place.

Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 4:24pm (PST)
I wonder who thought it would be a good idea? I probably wouldn't mind if it wasn't so noticeable but it sticks out like a sore thumb. It boggles the mind, I probably shouldn't be thinking about this as much as I am.

Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 4:32pm (PST)
It's got you raging now right? I was tempted to buy the remasters on DVD but after that, I'll pass.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.