Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: WWE 13 General Discussion(GD) 1: For Your General Needs of General Nonsense! - page 10

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57871/t1751995-wwe-13-general-discussion-gd-1-for-your-general-needs-of-general-nonsense/10.htm

Author:   Metallica
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 4:18pm (PST)
Subject:   re: WWE 13 General Discussion(GD) 1: For Your General Needs of General Nonsense!
-------------------------------------------
Less than a month to go guys until WWE'13s release! Anyone excited?

Also anyone in the UK going Comic Con in London at the end of the month?

Author:   The Crow
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 10:28am (PST)
Subject:   re: WWE 13 General Discussion(GD) 1: For Your General Needs of General Nonsense!
I went to the Manchester Comic con this year which was fun, I'd be tempted to go to the London one if I cold get the time off work and could travel there but oh well.

I'm not excited for the game just yet but thats likely due to the fact I have no money at the moment, both of those should change tomorrow though.
With any luck next year my career will change next year too.

Author:   Disenchanted
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 10:38am (PST)
I'm excited now i can be ryback and gangrel

Author:   TripleDX
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 6:16pm (PST)
Im excited for it but i dont finish uni till the 16th November. I hope there isnt too much work to do so i csn play this awesome game!

Author:   Suzaku_Firebird
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 6:46pm (PST)
I'm still not sure if I'm going to try to pick this up ASAP after the release or wait until around Christmas. I could just pick up WWE '12 again, but.......Attitude Era center, plus if it's cheap to get individual characters like it was last time I believe, I could just pick up Drew McIntyre until I can get points for all the characters.

Author:   Sniper
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 6:58pm (PST)
All those DLCs have me super pumped for this game. Hopefully everyone here has entered our contest to win a free copy of the game! There's only a few spots left.

Author:   Suzaku_Firebird
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 4:19am (PST)
quote Sniper
All those DLCs have me super pumped for this game. Hopefully everyone here has entered our contest to win a free copy of the game! There's only a few spots left.
I have, just haven't gotten my number yet. Not complaining or taking a shot at either of you btw.

Author:   Metallica
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 7:08am (PST)
Don't worry Suzaku_Firebird, you'll receive it soon.

Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 1:23pm (PST)
Hey guys! My activity on this forum has been limited due to the fact that I had a break in my house and they stole my laptop and xbox. I will be getting a new computer around the 30th of this month which means it will be just in time for the game being released. So, ill be back full time once I get the computer in the mail.

Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 1:26pm (PST)
finally preordered it today. Wasn't gonna bother but I thought even though i don't care now im bound to wanna use tyson at some point and be pissed off at myself for not preordering.

Author:   The Voiceless
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 2:27pm (PST)
Sniper, will you be joining the RP?

I don't have an XBox here at the U, so no chance to really get WWE '13 but when I'm home.

Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 4:06pm (PST)
quote The Voiceless
Sniper, will you be joining the RP?
Once i get computer access i will! After reading everyone's submissions to the RP. Im so impressed!

Author:   Yogurt
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 7:12am (PST)
I have been selected to host one of those THQ parties, where I get a free copy of WWE'13 and a bunch of other stuff. The catch is I have to invite 9 people and take pictures. If I just invited them but they all declined, do you think I would still get it, lol. Probably not.

Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 7:14am (PST)
I'll come

Author:   Iconic
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 7:17am (PST)
quote Disenchanted
I'll come
That's what she said

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.