Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: WWE 13 Entrances - page 8

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57871/t1751199-wwe-13-entrances/8.htm

Author:   Gouge
Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 5:39pm (PST)
Subject:   re: WWE 13 Entrances
-------------------------------------------
The funny thing about "ass" being censored is Billy Gunn is seen with his Mr. Ass shirt on the tron right where it's censored. So stupid.

I actually like that the Acolytes have their Ministry theme. I always liked that one, as generic as it is. The APA theme would not have fit with their gimmick. Only con is that they have a generic tag team entrance. But eh.

Author:   Sniper
Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 5:55pm (PST)
quote Gouge
The funny thing about "ass" being censored is Billy Gunn is seen with his Mr. Ass shirt on the tron right where it's censored. So stupid.
quote The Living Angelus
Sniper, Road Dogg's theme sucks. They removed the word "ass" from his catchphrase.
quote Metallica
I think it's a little picky how they took to word 'Ass' out of Road Doggs entrance, still looks great though, all these entrances have been phenomenal so far.
That really didn't bug me. I understand they are still trying to keep thing PG. It's not something that would make me think his whole entrance sucks. I loved how he came out with the make and finished saying his phrase. I remember the first smackdown when he came out with the mic and that was what I popped about.

Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 6:04pm (PST)
Oh I don't think it ruined it. It doesn't bother me, I just thought it was silly when the Mr. Ass shirt is shown on the screen. The entrance itself was animated perfectly, which is much more important. The song is easily fixed through Custom Soundtracks.

Author:   The Crow
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 11:28am (PST)
So, new entrances are being uploaded, I'd post them but in the middle of a game on Live, only able to check now because my friends gone to the loo.

Just to get things rolling a wrestler I'm pretty sure nobody cares about.

Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 11:48am (PST)
Kind of sad the most amount of heat Jinder has ever had is in his video game entrance.

Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 12:21pm (PST)
Sad but true well as far as I know. Last time I actually paid attention was because he was facing off with Seth Rollins..

Anyway..

If anybody wondered looks like Little Jimmy is in the game.

This message was edited on 2012-09-18T12:46:33-07:00.

Author:   Metallica
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 12:45pm (PST)
The Crow Now theres a name I haven't seen around for sometime!

Thanks for the new entrances.

Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 12:53pm (PST)
Aha yeah, long story short never get engaged to a crazy chick and I do mean crazy like batshit insane.

This message was edited on 2012-09-18T13:11:21-07:00.

Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 2:02pm (PST)
The Crow we arnt talking AJ crazy are we?

Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 2:07pm (PST)
Aha she never got a monster to beat me up although I'm sure she tried at one point. If it was just AJ crazy I could have lived with it but she was on her own world of monsters or something.

Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 2:36pm (PST)
Lol ok mate we will leave it at that.

Good to see you back anyway.

Author:   Sniper
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 3:25pm (PST)
Jinder Mahal - Not a fan of his. So, I couldn't care less about his entrance.

Kelly Kelly - Gotta love that girl!

Kofi Kingston - Cool entrance.

Rey Mysterio - Good entrance but I miss the days when he use to pop out from underneath the stage.

R-Truth - Haha, that's great that he talked to Little Jimmy there at the end.

Shane McMahon - Wait, no "Here comes the money" song? DAMN!

Sin Cara - Still doing the trampoline entrance, I see. I use to be a big fan of his until he just started botching time after time.

Triple H - Come on, if you don't like Triple H's entrace than something is wrong with you. Best entrance there is.

They sure did add a good amount of entrances today. We haven't ever got that many in one day.

Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 3:32pm (PST)
quote Sniper
Triple H - Come on, if you don't like Triple H's entrace than something is wrong with you. Best entrance there is.
Undertaker's > All, *bleep* Triple H.

Author:   GaTheZakk
Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 11:34am (PST)
I don't know, after seeing Triple H's entrance done the same in every WWE game to me it seems a bit generic.

I was hoping they'd maybe add that cool King of Kings gear he wore when he fought Undertaker in Wrestlemania 27 because that would of not only of been really awesome looking, but not somewhat generic since he does the same old thing in every entrance in every game.

Author:   Bri
Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 12:11pm (PST)
quote Metallica
quote Sniper
Undertaker's > All, *bleep* Triple H.
Had the honor of seeing both in person at WM28 this year and the Undertaker's entrance is in a league of its own. Hunter's wasn't bad either but TV...even 1080p HD doesn't do Taker justice, tbh.

I was going to slap on Vince's theme on Shane anyway for the 'Corporation' stable I have planned, so it works. I'll probably import "Money" anyway.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.