Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: WWE 13 Entrances - page 6

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57871/t1751199-wwe-13-entrances/6.htm

Author:   Bri
Date:   Aug 28, 12 at 5:42pm (PST)
Subject:   re: WWE 13 Entrances
-------------------------------------------

LION TAMER

Okay, now I'm psyched.

Author:   GaTheZakk
Date:   Aug 28, 12 at 5:51pm (PST)
What the?

Why is there a Dukes of Hazard character in this?

Isn'tthat Boss Hog from Dukes?

Remember I wasn't allowed to watch wrestling as a kid so I don't really know, but did the guy who played Boss Hog on Dukes appear on Raw or something?

Author:   Lone Wolf nWo
Date:   Aug 28, 12 at 7:38pm (PST)
quote GaTheZakk
What the?

Remember I wasn't allowed to watch wrestling as a kid so I don't really know, but did the guy who played Boss Hog on Dukes appear on Raw or something?
Haha, no. That's Big Boss Man.

Author:   Gouge
Date:   Aug 28, 12 at 9:26pm (PST)
quote GaTheZakk
What the?

He was one of my favorite heels from the era. He was a complete dick and the best part about it is that he never really had a motive. He was a dick for the sake of being a dick. I absolutely loathed him as a kid, he did his job well.

"HEY PAUL WIGHT, YER A NASTY BASTARD - AND YER MAMA SAID SO!"

Author:   TripleDX
Date:   Aug 28, 12 at 11:03pm (PST)
quote Gouge
quote GaTheZakk
What the?

He was one of my favorite heels from the era. He was a complete dick and the best part about it is that he never really had a motive. He was a dick for the sake of being a dick. I absolutely loathed him as a kid, he did his job well.

"HEY PAUL WIGHT, YER A NASTY BASTARD - AND YER MAMA SAID SO!"

wow that was great to see! i never saw much of the Big Bossman, i only saw him as Vince McMahons bodyguard and thought he was a good guy lol

Author:   HilaryDuffGta
Date:   Aug 29, 12 at 1:13am (PST)
no during his first run he was a face,when he came back sporting the black body guard/security guard gear/he was a heel.

Author:   Sniper
Date:   Aug 29, 12 at 5:22am (PST)
Really was digging the Zack Ryder entrance. It's cool how they had him do the whole camera thing. Whats weird about his model is that they don't have the "WOO WOO WOO" on his hand band or even on his shirt. It doesn't look that good without those. It just looks too bland..

Author:   team groin
Date:   Aug 29, 12 at 8:35am (PST)
Will they give you the option to attack wrestlers during their entrances in just like a regular exhibition match???

Date:   Aug 29, 12 at 9:04am (PST)
quote team groin
Will they give you the option to attack wrestlers during their entrances in just like a regular exhibition match???
That hasn't been announced yet so we aren't too sure about that. They have kept quiet on a lot of the features and have said that they will be releasing much more as the release date gets closer.

Date:   Aug 29, 12 at 3:15pm (PST)
They should keep that the way they had it in WWE 12 because I didn't like what they did with Smackdown vs Raw 2011 with it.

In WWE 12 they isolated the cutscenes to Universe mode and Story mode and kept removed the cutscenes from Regular Exibition mode, in which that should be repeated.

In SvsR2011 they just had cutscenes in everything in the game and it was just so annoying, broken and all it did most of the time was load, I got so fustrated with the fact the I couldn't get rid of the cutscenes in Smack vs Raw 2011, that I traded it in within two weeks and bought Smackdown vs Raw 2010 and played it untill WWE 12 came out.

So to answer what should be done about the entrance attacks, just keep it the way they had it in WWE 12.

Author:   Metallica
Date:   Aug 29, 12 at 3:26pm (PST)
Ryder looks odd... I think it maybe the fact his hair looks somewhat too bright?

Author:   killa_j1388
Date:   Aug 29, 12 at 9:45pm (PST)
It's about time they put big bossman in the new games I used to love him

Date:   Aug 31, 12 at 11:09am (PST)
I just saw Edge and Christian's tag team entrance, it looked so cool!

I am a die hard Edgehead and I'm also a peep so I'm also looking forward to see Edge and Christian's other entrances.

Date:   Sep 04, 12 at 1:23pm (PST)
It's Tuesday! You know what that means?!!? New Entrances.

Author:   ZicoStarr
Date:   Sep 04, 12 at 2:25pm (PST)
I was hoping to see some when I went onto youtube but all I've got in my sub box is this..

I honestly can't tell what he's saying in this but maybe it's just me.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.