Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: WWE 13 Entrances - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57871/t1751199-wwe-13-entrances/3.htm

Author:   Tf916
Date:   Aug 14, 12 at 5:19pm (PST)
Subject:   re: WWE 13 Entrances
-------------------------------------------
Me too, i diddn't notice that until now and i wanted the Tombstone with his tounge sticking out also..

Author:   ZicoStarr
Date:   Aug 15, 12 at 12:43pm (PST)
I'm not going to lie the only entrance I want to see is Daniel Bryan's mainly because I'm holding out hope he chants "yes" on his way to the ring, long shot but I can dream.

Author:   Tf916
Date:   Aug 15, 12 at 1:25pm (PST)
I was hoping DB entrance would get release yesterday but i guess we can see it on sunday or next week...

Author:   Sniper
Date:   Aug 15, 12 at 4:15pm (PST)
Why cant we ever get the Bad Ass Undertaker back!

Author:   Metallica
Date:   Aug 15, 12 at 4:23pm (PST)
quote Sniper
Why cant we ever get the Bad Ass Undertaker back!
Because he wasn't really apart of the Attitude Era , but that depends on which years you label as the Attitude Era, for me 96-99 was when I would say it was around but didn't really pick up until 1997.

Then a lot of the top stars were injured in late 99 such as Austin (Who had neck surgery) and Undertaker (who had a groin injury I believe).

Then Undertaker returned at Judgement Day 2000, this is when the Attitude Era was pretty much finished really in my opinion anyway, again other people do have opinions or so called 'facts' they read on the internet.

Author:   nWo2012
Date:   Aug 15, 12 at 6:10pm (PST)
1998-2001 Actually. Also Lita has been confirmed and she debuted in WWF in 2000.

Date:   Aug 17, 12 at 7:30am (PST)
1998? It started long before then!

Author:   Winter1
Date:   Aug 17, 12 at 8:52am (PST)
Could argue it started in 1996 but certainly 1997 at the latest., even if the Bad Ass Taker did sort of join at the tail end of attitude era, the fans who were watching at the time of the attitude era remember taker being his old way or the ministry way.

Looked at the taker vid, brings back memories... when wrestling was great.

Date:   Aug 17, 12 at 11:47am (PST)
You guys must either be crazy Spazzes, or haven't been watching wrestling at the time cuz you were too young.

DX and Stone Cold was just showing signs of a change about to happen with their Edginess and Vulgar behavior. The Harts(Especially Bret) were completely against the way WWF was going and one of the reasons Bret was leaving soon.

The Attitude Era officially started at WrestleMania 14 in March 1998. Know your facts.

Date:   Aug 17, 12 at 12:24pm (PST)
quote nWo2012
You guys must either be crazy Spazzes, or haven't been watching wrestling at the time cuz you were too young.
For one theres no need for childish insults, secondly I am 26 and have been watching WWE 20+ years I know my facts, the Attitude era did not start at Wrestlemania 14, Several miscellaneous events, outside the major benchmarks, have been credited with helping the transition the Attitude Era. In his book, Russo mentions the debut of the character Goldust in 1995 as a turning point in portraying a more adult character. Brian Pillman's "loose cannon" persona has also been credited, highlighted by a 1996 segment when he pulled a gun on Austin and a 1997 storyline that contained sexual overtones with Marlena. By 1996, the WWF had also began playing up female sexuality, led by Sunny and Sable. After losing the WWF Championship in early 1997, Bret Hart shoved McMahon and went into profanity-laced tirade.

Not to mention the birth of Austin 3:16 at King of the Ring 1996 and the feud between HBK/Bret Hart 1996-1997 based on their real life issues with bought an 'edge' to on screen.

Then there was the birth of the 'crotch chop' in 1997 which of course led to the group D-Generation X who bought more adult and explicit content to WWE TV.

Vince McMahon made his first speech regarding the attitude era in December of 1997, which you could say 'officially' kicked the era off, however the edgy storylines and adult content were around before this time still.

So yeah, I had to dig up the info on Brian Pillman, but the rest I know my stuff, your the one who needs to know he stuff or at least research it, before making idiot comments and name calling.

Date:   Aug 17, 12 at 12:51pm (PST)
quote nWo2012
This is the second time you've been insulting people in this forum. What is your deal? Everyone here is just trying to talk about the upcoming release of this game and have fun doing just that. There is no need for attacks on people that don't have the same opinion as you.

quote nWo2012
The Attitude Era officially started at WrestleMania 14 in March 1998. Know your facts.[/div]
You are incorrect there, my man. There are many different opinions on when it exactly started but WM 14 is definitely not one of them. See, I said you were incorrect but didn't throw any negativity or insults in there.

quote Metallica
Vince McMahon made his first speech regarding the attitude era in December of 1997, which you could say 'officially' kicked the era off, however the edgy storylines and adult content were around before this time still.
I'd say that would be the "OFFICIAL" start of the Attitude Era but like you said they started making their way towards that much before the speech. I believe they did so, as to not just have a complete and sudden change.

Date:   Aug 17, 12 at 12:59pm (PST)
quote Sniper
I believe they did so, as to not just have a complete and sudden change.
Exactly! These things take time to build up and don't happen over night.

Date:   Aug 17, 12 at 1:11pm (PST)
Could you imagine going from Doink the Clown to middle finger flippin', ass kickin', stone cold stunnin' , beer chuggin' STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN, all over night!?! haha

Date:   Aug 17, 12 at 1:31pm (PST)
quote Metallica
quote nWo2012
For one theres no need for childish insults, secondly I am 26 and have been watching WWE 20+ years I know my facts, the Attitude era did not start at Wrestlemania 14, Several miscellaneous events, outside the major benchmarks, have been credited with helping the transition the Attitude Era. In his book, Russo mentions the debut of the character Goldust in 1995 as a turning point in
Are you serious, You Mad Bro??? First of all, I wasn't insulting you. I see you are THAT sensitive and THAT butthurt you take it as a "childish insult". A childish Insult is "Shut your kisser, you big doo-do head". The way you sound and the way you're having a fit for nothing is "childish".

You need some reading comprehension. Spaz is an insult??? Do you even have friends??? Crying over a lil comment LMAO. People on Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, or whatever wouldn't take that to heart like you did.

Anyway, The Attitude Era started in late 90's. The WWF was officially wasn't the same Afterwards.

P.S. There's no way you're 26. Cuz If you are, smdh.

Date:   Aug 17, 12 at 1:38pm (PST)
Typical idiot comeback from someone over the Internet "Oh your butt hurt blah blah", those words you said I used to say when I was 10, so yeah they are childish insults, "doo doo head"? what the *bleep*? That's something an infant would say.

You're just upset because you were proven wrong, a 'fit'? Lol wow, don't judge me when you don't know me.

I've never even heard of the term 'Shut your kisser'? , is that even an insult? Lmao!

As for your other typical Internet comments, wow, how original!

quote nWo2012
P.S. There no way you're 26. Cuz If you are, smdh.
Wow, you are even going down that road, I don't have to prove anything to you and yes I am 26.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.