Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introduce Yourself! - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57871/t1736417-introduce-yourself/

Author:   Metallica
Date:   May 27, 12 at 6:03am (PST)
Subject:   Introduce Yourself!
-------------------------------------------
Welcome to the WWE '13 forum, use this thread to introduce yourself to fellow Neo members!

Hey all I'm Metallica been around for some time now and been a huge fan of the WWE games for the past god knows how long!

Author:   Tf916
Date:   May 27, 12 at 6:30am (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduce Yourself!
Hey my name is Tf916, i been playing WWF/WWE games since Smackdown 2 and i can't wait until WWE 13.

Author:   icebox66
Date:   May 27, 12 at 3:05pm (PST)
Hey all!!,
im icebox66 aka orb
im a big wresling fan specially the 1990-late 2000 cant wait see wat they put in wwe 13. like wwe 12 alot just hope ddp get put in the game!!!

see u all around

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   May 27, 12 at 5:30pm (PST)
Always love the start of the wrestling forums on here! I'm Gotenks, been playing these games since Here Comes the Pain and hoping that WWE '13 will be another good game!

Author:   sinas7
Date:   May 27, 12 at 11:29pm (PST)
Sinas the 7th reporting in. been watching since 1995-1999 and started watching again in 2010 (because television in this country is run by apes and wouldn't air wrestling, and i kinda lost track of wrestling). Been playing the game since that year too.

Author:   Cwebb24
Date:   May 28, 12 at 4:48pm (PST)
Webb...
Still lurking...
Not even close to being as active as I was between SvR and 08...
But still lurking

Author:   SheenFanatic4Life
Date:   May 29, 12 at 12:40pm (PST)
Hey guys, I'm Kai, new to Neoseeker, but definitely NOT new to WWE programming or games. I've been a WWE fan since 1995 (at age 6), and been playing the games since WWF In Your House (despite the negativity I've read about this game, it's really one of my faves). I've bought every Smackdown game since they came out and now looking forward to WWE '13.

Author:   TripleDX
Date:   May 29, 12 at 5:37pm (PST)
when did this forum pop up?

Anyways im TripleDX, been a fan of the WWE games since the PS1

cant wait till this games comes out and see all the attitude era superstars

Author:   HilaryDuffGta
Date:   May 29, 12 at 9:49pm (PST)
Hello Fellow Neo Peeps

I'm Todd Aka Duffy,im beyond well known here and am such a huge wwe fan and wwe 12 fan but really hope the series gets better,its gone downhill for so many years now but i still play it every year.loved what we have seen so far for wwe 13 and i think come october i'll be living off top ramen for the month cause i want this game.

cant wait for it and i'll be posting pretty often here

Author:   Winter1
Date:   May 30, 12 at 6:46am (PST)
I'm Chris aka Winter1 and i've been a wrestling fan since 1991, Played every single wrestling game from the Sega Megadrives Super Wrestlemania to SD v Raw 2011.

in the proces of getting WWE12.. don't know whats taken me so long to get it this year.

But I will be getting WWE13 on release day.

Author:   Roxas
Date:   May 30, 12 at 9:33am (PST)
Looking forward to getting this game, and my favorite wrestler, CM Punk, is on the boxart to make things better!

Author:   The Hazard
Date:   May 30, 12 at 9:38am (PST)
Hazzy here, long standing fan of these games, had every game on the SmackDown branch except SvR and one or two more PS2 titles. I hope this game delivers solid, the attitude era approach doesn't interest me much unless they input a lot of scenes and features from there, beside the alumni roster I mean.

Author:   Orion
Date:   May 30, 12 at 10:33am (PST)
The names Orion been playing WWE/WWF wrasslin games for awhile now, 1993's Royal Rumble arcade game was the first wrasslin game I played and Here Comes The Pain is my favorite one so far

Author:   RVD for President
Date:   May 30, 12 at 11:34am (PST)
RVD4P here (Thinking about getting a new account), and I've been a fan of wrestling for about four years. Still, before I was a 'fan' I would play the old Smackdown games with my bud. I watch wrestling a lot less than I used to, but still love every aspect of it.

Author:   Destroyer
Date:   May 30, 12 at 3:26pm (PST)
Hi, Destroyer here. Been a big fan of wrestling for a little over a decade now and i've more or less brought all the yearly WWE wrestling games from Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth all the way up to WWE 12.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.