Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: financial takeover not applying to the 2nd season - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57790/t1773225-financial-takeover-not-applying-to-2nd-season/

Author:   theo_c
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 12:01pm (PST)
Subject:   financial takeover not applying to the 2nd season
-------------------------------------------
Hello,

I started a new career mode with AFC Wimbledon who are in the English 4th division, anyway, i also bought the level 13 financial takeover, and it was successfully applied and got a $$ boost, but not i just begun the 2nd season, and my budget was under 1 million sterling, i tried to get another financial takeover from the catalogue it wouldn't let me... even though in the catalogue it says that it is applied once a season and now i'm on my 2nd season

Anyone has any idea about it? How i might get the extra funds for the 2nd season?

Thank You

Author:   Zhang Liao
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 1:50pm (PST)
Subject:   re: financial takeover not applying to the 2nd season
The only thing I can think of is if you applied it during the winter transfers then it won't come til then :/

Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 2:23pm (PST)
noo :'( I applied it at the begining of the career mode, of the 1st transfer window :S

Author:   Severance
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 4:24pm (PST)
This might sound stupid but how do you apply the financial takeover? I bought it, started a new game, got some notification in the bottom corner saying about it but I wasn't given any new funds?

Also mate, I think it's probably one of the many bugs in FIFA 13

Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 1:46pm (PST)
hmmm, I guess you should have created the career mode, saved it, then bought the financial takeover for it to apply on the newly created career mode... anyway not so sure about it, as u said, its so confusing with all the ea bugs :S

Author:   tsbs92
Date:   Oct 14, 12 at 11:20am (PST)
Same happened to me, I bought the takeover, got a notification saying it had applied but got no extra cash. Am in mid-August of first season. Any idea why?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.