Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Shocking commentary - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57790/t1769323-shocking-commentary/

Author:   Itstoken
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 4:15pm (PST)
Subject:   Shocking commentary
-------------------------------------------
Is anyone else having commentary issues in career mode? I am on loan at Plymouth argyle and haven't lost a game, won 7 and drawn 1. Alan Smith however is saying pre match we are in abysmal form and are crying out for a win before every game :/

Author:   fade0508
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 1:22am (PST)
Subject:   re: Shocking commentary
I got this with wycombe too...I had W5 D3. Seems like a bug

Author:   Ghetto Prince
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 2:08am (PST)
Not so much bad form but in my player career at York we had drawn 1 all with blackppol and lost on penalties an the final score guy in the main menu said we beat them 3 - 0!! i was like WTF?!?! looked at the results an its down as 1 all an lost on pens.

Author:   Pac2Man
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 12:06pm (PST)
If all we have to worry about is the commentators getting their facts wrong sometimes (hasn't happened to me yet), then we have little to be complaining about. I would hardly call it 'shocking'. Show me a football game that has ever had it better?

Author:   andrew2209
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 11:33am (PST)
"Some great passing there"-After a 60 yard solo run

Also I had some comment about relegating after going 1-0 down after 10 minutes, when I needed a draw from one of my last 6 games to not relegate.

Author:   Pauliepoos
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 4:42pm (PST)
I keep getting Martin Tyler going on about the Rolling Stones playing in the Mestalla stadium in '82 during a thunderstorm, even though i've not played a match at the Mestalla!

Author:   Arse
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 5:53pm (PST)
quote andrew2209
"Some great passing there"-After a 60 yard solo run

Also I had some comment about relegating after going 1-0 down after 10 minutes, when I needed a draw from one of my last 6 games to not relegate.
Probably because you're shit.

Author:   SSJ4BROLY
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 8:43am (PST)
After heading the ball over the bar in the rain the commentator says "well it was a difficult ball to control the ball just slid of his boot"

And even though I am top of the league they saying my team has been disappointing and are meant to be title contenders despite being top of the table and on a winning streak.

Also "that was a great tackle from the defender" when it was scholes who made a tackle.

Author:   Scott
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 8:45am (PST)
commentary is a joke again on this game. i was playing a clubs game the other day and we needed to win for promotion so they were talking about that. we were 2-0 or 3-0 up and the opposition scored and martin tyler went on about how they had taken the lead and looked set for promotion.

Author:   SSJ4BROLY
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 8:52am (PST)
I had something similar, I was 1-0 and it was near the 90 minute and the other team had a shot and my keeper saved it then the commentator said that was a goal that could of given them the win.

I really cant believe how bugged the game is this year.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.