Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: UT - General Team Discussion 2 - page 7

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57790/t1769245-ut-general-team-discussion-2/7.htm

Author:   Mick-lfc
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 12:55pm (PST)
Subject:   re: UT - General Team Discussion 2
-------------------------------------------
quote MUFCLEGEND
Could anyone suggest a decent team to build don't mind what nationality but nobody to expensive

serie A players seem to come alot cheaper than other leagues, i managed to build a team from serie A that lines up like
frey
konko gamberini diakite pereira
biabany/maggio inler asamoah zuniga
vargas
jovetic
for less than 15k coins,

Author:   ArwelT
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 2:24pm (PST)
quote windowlicker
No problem! I should really price fix it as people will soon realise how awesome the kit is.

In other news, I just won Division 1 on UT. Did it in such dramatic style though, lost the first 3 games and had to win the next 7 in a row otherwise I wouldn't have enough points. Played out of my skin against some pretty tough opponents to be fair. 10000 coins and a Premium gold pack is my prize! Wahoo!
This has only just hit me, but was this offline or online? Online says Championship reward is 8,000 coins in Div 1

Author:   Pro King
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 3:29pm (PST)
Just got Elyounoussi in a pack and sold him for 10K.

Just finishing off my Dutch team, should have something like 30K left to spend when I'm finished.

Author:   TheNebH
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 3:44pm (PST)
I'm loving my dutch team at the moment.

Krul
VDW - Heitinga - Vlaar - some shitty silver
Van Bommel - De Jong
Wijnaldum - VDV - Emmanuleson
Huntelaar

Author:   LegendOfNufc
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 3:50pm (PST)
Just completed my Bundesliga side, it is possibly the best squad I have built on any UT

Weidenfeller
Howedes Badstuber Subotic
Elia Gundogan Martinez Shaqiri
VDV
Autonovic Lewandowski

Bench: Esswein, Voronin, Hunterlaar, Diego, Badelj, Naldo, Blaszykowski.

Won 7-0, 7-2, 5-1, 4-1 and 2-0 and drew 2-2 so far.

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 3:55pm (PST)
Won Div 1 Got the 8K, and in the pack I got 4,000 coins bonus, selling the players I got from it, Abel Hernandez, Lucho Gonzales and Fred.

Author:   LegendOfNufc
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 3:58pm (PST)
quote arwelt
Won Div 1 Got the 8K, and in the pack I got 4,000 coins bonus, selling the players I got from it, Abel Hernandez, Lucho Gonzales and Fred.
Nice one

If you keep on winning Division 1 will you keep on winning the packs you get from it, or is it a one off?

Author:   AliB23
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 3:59pm (PST)
Just been playing the single player seasons to get some easy coins. Not lost or drawn yet and I have completed Division 5 and Division 4. I think most teams will be on Ultimate difficulty in Division 1 although I will cross that bridge when I come to it.

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 4:03pm (PST)
quote LegendOfNufc
quote arwelt
Nice one

If you keep on winning Division 1 will you keep on winning the packs you get from it, or is it a one off?
I'm not sure tbh, it didn't even say I'd won a pack when I completed it, I wouldn't have known had Windowlicker not said he got it. Up to 76K now, if I get 24K I will confidently buy Reus and Lewandowski, finish my German side, then look towards a Serie A one

Author:   Wakaman
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 4:46pm (PST)
quote AliB110
Just been playing the single player seasons to get some easy coins. Not lost or drawn yet and I have completed Division 5 and Division 4. I think most teams will be on Ultimate difficulty in Division 1 although I will cross that bridge when I come to it.
Aye, took the La Liga route as it seemed the easiest to handle. Not sure I'm ready to handle Legendary or above just yet.

So I contacted EA about the missing players and I have to wait 12-15 days.

Also anyone know of a decent german RB? It doesn't need to be gold, still in need of one.

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 4:50pm (PST)
quote Wakaman
quote AliB110
Aye, took the La Liga route as it seemed the easiest to handle. Not sure I'm ready to handle Legendary or above just yet.

So I contacted EA about the missing players and I have to wait 12-15 days.

Also anyone know of a decent german RB? It doesn't need to be gold, still in need of one.
Only guy I can recommend is Beck? Fairly decent and cost me 1,000 coins. His atts aren't that bad

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 4:55pm (PST)
arwelt thanks, gonna check it out later. Man a few more thousand coins and I can stock up on contracts/fitness/injury heals so I can get some online action in.

Author:   Steve88
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 5:36pm (PST)
This is my first team now:
Szczesny
Richards
Dawson
Cahill
Baines
A Johnson
Cabaye
Tiote
A Young
Chicharito
Defoe
in a 4-4-2 formation with 100 chemistry and a overall team rating of 80. I've won the top division in single player seasons, and will probably start playing online once I improve the team a little more, I think my defence needs the most work.

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 6:41pm (PST)
Quick question, I see that ebay has people selling coins and players, so can we trade players between each other?

Author:   Scott
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 7:22pm (PST)
rofl, so i haven't played ut online for a while and i thought i would have a game. only have my silver non rare npower championship team so i used that in a seasons game. was expecting a gold team but the one i matched was extremely good.

my team:

chopra - scannell
pecnik
bolasie ------------------------- rochina
dikgacoi - racon
hobbs - mouyokolo - mee
marshall

and when i saw his team i just said to myself, "oh shit".

his team:

benzema - giroud
nasri
n'zogbia ---------------------------- ben arfa
m'vila - sissoko
mangala - kaboul - IF koscielny
ruffier

however i did manage to get a 1-0 win against him with pecnik scoring in the 78th minute. he had a few more shots (3 (2 on target)) but that was expected with the gulf between the teams. having said that he didn't manage a single shot inside my box, he just kept trying to score screamers. the gameplay didn't seem as fast and frantic as previous games i have had on ut, maybe because i tried to keep possession of the ball as i had to work good opportunities with this team. quite enjoyed the game though and i might look into building a team soon to finally play some games and try and win division 1.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.