Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: UT - General Team Discussion 2 - page 6

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57790/t1769245-ut-general-team-discussion-2/6.htm

Author:   Pro King
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 2:36pm (PST)
Subject:   re: UT - General Team Discussion 2
-------------------------------------------
quote Rune Ripper
quote Pro King
This is my new squad after opening a load of packs and getting players like Richards, Pantilimon and Assaidi and selling my Czech Republic squad and my French/Iceland players I had. I have around 30K left but I literally got the best I could afford anyway. May have to get Sneijder though.
Thought Hasselbaink looked shite so I grabbed van Wolfswinkel for my Dutch side the other day, I'd recommend him if you want to replace either of your strikers as he's been great for me. Why would anybody want to replace Wijnaldum?
Will probably get VW as my sub striker, just couldn't say 'no' to a 90 pace striker! haha! Have you got Emnes? He's the one I'm looking forward to using. I'm half hoping this team will flop and fail so I can make a CCC squad and get IF Austin, who should already have an SIF version, but yeah, I'm a Burnley fan so I'm biased!

Author:   Rune Ripper
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 2:44pm (PST)
quote Pro King
Will probably get VW as my sub striker, just couldn't say 'no' to a 90 pace striker! haha! Have you got Emnes? He's the one I'm looking forward to using. I'm half hoping this team will flop and fail so I can make a CCC squad and get IF Austin, who should already have an SIF version, but yeah, I'm a Burnley fan so I'm biased!
Emnes has been alright for me and I think he's decent but VW has outclassed him thus far. Only played a handful of games with him though.

Author:   Pro King
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 2:52pm (PST)
quote Rune Ripper
quote Pro King
Emnes has been alright for me and I think he's decent but VW has outclassed him thus far. Only played a handful of games with him though.
He was the only reason I made a Dutch team. Him, Anita and Wijnaldum are the only ones I wanted to use but couldn't fit them into a team any other way.

Author:   Saints Fan
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 3:22pm (PST)
Saul and TheNebH I took you guys' advice and kept Honda at RAM and sold Carlos Eduardo. I have decided to get Rafael Carioca and Romulo as my CDMs and then have a Brazilian defence. I got a 4* skill right back from Bordeaux and Kanu, a silver 80 pace CB. Going to also get David Luiz and probably Criscito at left back so Danny gets 9 chem. I bought Traore as a striker so Honda has 7 chem but he should get 9 when I get Doumbia. So it will be like this.

GK: Julio Cesar
RB: Can't remember name.
CB: Kanu
CB: David Luiz
LB: Criscito
RDM: Rômulo
LDM: Carioca
RAM: Honda
LAM: Danny
CF: Boussoufa
ST: Traore (soon to be Doumbia)

Author:   TomDaRoos
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 6:59pm (PST)
quote Arse
*bleep* me this year's version is easy to get coins.

Just passed the 400k mark.

I got 50k and a decent team from opening packs, teach me how to make 400k.

Author:   Wakaman
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 7:18pm (PST)
FUT is literally the only thing I'ved played of FIFA 13 so far. Got excited last night(well, 2:00 am) when I finally got to put Esswein in my team and got Contento for 1,700 but I never got him or my coins.

Pretty happy with my team, except for my right back, that needs replacing soon.

Speaking of Cisse that mofo murdered my defence the other day when I played online, I want.

Author:   CupidStunt
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 8:23pm (PST)
7, maybe even 8 times i've now been kicked out of EA servers after winning a match.
This shit's gonna kill me when I start playing online.. There's no reason for it.

Only got that 1 game to play (again) before i'll be building an actual team to use.
Contemplating Bundesliga, or maybe Serie A though, i'm not even sure what formation I intend to play yet.

Author:   AliB23
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 5:04am (PST)
Thankfully I now have the coins from the Podolski sale. Was getting a bit anxious.

Have built my first squad and it is a Russian League team. Haven't tried it out yet but I am a tad wary of the defence. Not the most highly rated but hopefully they can do a good job. If the defence fails I can always just try to outscore my opponent with Eto'o and Doumbia. I also have this 6'8 striker with 79 pace on the bench. Could be interesting.

Author:   Saints Fan
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 8:15am (PST)
AliB110 that's Lacina Traore. He was a beast silver on FIFA 12 and hopefully he will be good on this game. MattHDGamer did a review on him so his price might go up too.

Author:   Jono
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 9:48am (PST)
just played a team consisting of puyol, ramos, fabregas, mata, van persie, robben and hazard. My teams overall is 79 and consists of Carzola, Cisse, Fletcher, Schwarzer and the rest are mid 75s. was 2-0 down at half then Carzola 49' Cisse 82' Cisse 85' was *bleep*ing buzzing, that win also won me the 4th division title.

also how the *bleep* do people have 400k coins. only way i could do that is going out and buying microsoft points and getting coins that way

Author:   AliB23
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 10:12am (PST)
Saints Fan With a bit of luck he will so I can sell him. Could do with a few thousand coins off him.

I played my first online game earlier on. I won 9-1 although the guy didn't have a very good team and he seemed quite new to the game. Really like Eto'o and Doumbia though.

Author:   tidus04
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 10:17am (PST)
quote Jono
also how the *bleep* do people have 400k coins. only way i could do that is going out and buying microsoft points and getting coins that way
That, getting lucky on a card or this. That of course isn't the only one on there and people are willing to spend. I can't deny having spent £5 before release for a few coins myself but only like £10k :(

Just baged myself a Fabregas, shit myself as I thought it was Xavi or someone better.. either way he's up for sale so that'll add to the kitty. I did buy some microsoft points for these packs (girlfriend bullied me into buying them XD) but I'm glad I got someone good, did also have Kolo Toure and Reina so I nice profit non the less.

Author:   Guugley
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 10:19am (PST)
Built that 451 BBVA team, didn't like it. Now, after a suggestion from my mate, I have very few coins and this team which I'm unbeaten with (Got me to Div 1):

Haven't used RVP yet, just sold Balotelli so I could get him. Yaya is incredible. I know I'm gonna take one unbelievable loss when I eventually sell them but they're class.

Edit: Samir Nasri is on the bench btw, he's normally in the X11 but his fitness is low.

Author:   JamieOfSerbia
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 10:45am (PST)
What are the unobvious beast players on this? Looking to build a team around a couple as I am stuck for team ideas.

Author:   MUFCLEGEND
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 11:50am (PST)
Could anyone suggest a decent team to build don't mind what nationality but nobody to expensive

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.