Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: UT - General Team Discussion 2 - page 5

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57790/t1769245-ut-general-team-discussion-2/5.htm

Author:   Euphoric
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 1:08am (PST)
Subject:   re: UT - General Team Discussion 2
-------------------------------------------
quote windowlicker
So sometimes it pays to not be able to sleep. I just got a CM Mario Gotze in the formation that I'm using for just under 18k!
That was midday over here.

Edit:: Just picked up Signal Iduna Park for 150. Fuarck Yes.

Author:   si lad
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 3:23am (PST)
Playing offline at mo doing tournaments to assemble an half decent squad so far won 10 drawn 1 lost 1 on professional . Think it's time for world class or maybe legendary

Building up a squad of English / Prem/ championship players so far my team is

Gk- j.ruddy
Rb- ?
Cb- B.hangeland
Cb- ?
Lb - ?
Rm - L.chandler
Cm - J. O.Hara
Cm - J.Cole
Lm- C.bellamy
Cf - B.zamora
Cf - A.carroll

SUB - cf- Kevin Doyle

Players with ? Are the ones I started with and don't remember ther names all bronze players .

Any recommendations on cheap players to add to my team. Chemistry is 71 highest I can get it at moment

Recommendations and views appreciated

Author:   tidus04
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 8:07am (PST)
quote TheNebH
tidus04 what's Cisse like in CF for you? I've had him as a striker in an 4-2-3-1 and wasn't really that impressed tbh.
I'm quite impressed with Cisse. I've got him sat behind Ba (on occasion Torres though I think I'm going to sell him as it's not working out) and their partnership is the best I've had (but the only other I had was Defoe and Ramires (Southampton) and that faster pace approach didn't work out for me). Cisse holds it up well and can distribute, shoot powerfully from distance (normally to win a corner as it's saved) but when in the box can score like Ba. I'd recommend having them in any team until you get the world class players. Also on the plus their both an attack from crossing down the flank or corners. I'd like to think I'm quite dangerous on corners with them two, Mikel and my two center backs attacking on corners. There going to be my focus up front for now anyways.

Like I said their I'm probably going to sell Torres and save up for Hazard, will take a while but should get there in a few days I'd believe. In division one on the FUT online league, currently need 5 points from 3 matches to get the division 1 title. So I'm doing well, but quite a shock considering I only just scraped through avoiding relegation previously

Author:   AliB23
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 9:00am (PST)
Bought a few packs and after selling everything I am sitting with 68k. Now to decide what squad to make.

Author:   Rune Ripper
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 9:33am (PST)
Decided to go down the overused Brazil route, although I don't care for pace and skill moves. Really want to try out Assuncao amongst others. Working on that currently. Build this Dutch team too for fitness rotating. Emnes is pretty poor and just seems to be all pace but the rest of the team is solid. Want Donk since he appears to be just as good as last year but he's 50k.

Author:   Star of Spurs
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 9:41am (PST)
Clearly chemistry means shit all because my 100 team just got beaten by a team with 33. Could not tell a difference in anything either team did.

Author:   Saints Fan
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 9:49am (PST)
Star of Spurs sometimes you just have bad luck. Also chemistry actually boosts your players stats.

Author:   TheNebH
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 10:46am (PST)
Saints Fan i would get Elm as a CDM, and put Honda up at CAM. Elm has some quality stats and is a rock for me.

Author:   Validation
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 11:24am (PST)
Tried to look at my team online on the web app, persona not linked to to it and it won't let me change it.

Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 11:35am (PST)
I had that problem in FIFA 11 and it was the same in FIFA 12 Validation, I'd still have that problem but I have a different gamertag now. I think you might be stuffed.

Author:   AliB23
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 12:20pm (PST)
So I got Podolski and Debuchy in a pack. I put them up for sale about an hour and a half ago. When the auction ended I tried to get onto UT and it kept on saying there was an error. So I go onto the web app now and it says on the history that I sold them both around 15 minutes ago yet I do not have the 30k that I should have. Where are my coins?

Author:   Pro King
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 1:53pm (PST)
This is my new squad after opening a load of packs and getting players like Richards, Pantilimon and Assaidi and selling my Czech Republic squad and my French/Iceland players I had. I have around 30K left but I literally got the best I could afford anyway. May have to get Sneijder though.

Author:   tidus04
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 2:10pm (PST)
quote AliB110
So I got Podolski and Debuchy in a pack. I put them up for sale about an hour and a half ago. When the auction ended I tried to get onto UT and it kept on saying there was an error. So I go onto the web app now and it says on the history that I sold them both around 15 minutes ago yet I do not have the 30k that I should have. Where are my coins?
I believe I had this with a 3k sale of Vertongen not so long ago but from what I am experancing on the Web App is there's a current high demand in the transfer section so processes may take a lot longer to complete. I mean I've just gone and brought around 20-30 people within the last hour but yet haven't recieved any as (like I said and I presume) there is a high demand atm so you'll just have to wait, annoyingly and hopefully it will be resovled.

No one wanted Fernando Torres for 45k, this makes me sad. Waited an hour and nothing.. I was going to invest that money to into trading. Managed to make 3k off Ryan Bertrand in the space of 4 mins which made me real chuffed.

Edit:

quote EA on Twitter
http://www.twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA

We're aware of the issues affecting trade piles & watch lists of some users in #FUT. We're on the case. Stay tuned for more info.

Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 2:34pm (PST)
quote Pro King
This is my new squad after opening a load of packs and getting players like Richards, Pantilimon and Assaidi and selling my Czech Republic squad and my French/Iceland players I had. I have around 30K left but I literally got the best I could afford anyway. May have to get Sneijder though.
Thought Hasselbaink looked shite so I grabbed van Wolfswinkel for my Dutch side the other day, I'd recommend him if you want to replace either of your strikers as he's been great for me. Why would anybody want to replace Wijnaldum?

Author:   ArwelT
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 2:34pm (PST)
Team
Have Mandzukic, Tasci, Leno, Kadlec, Kusmanovic, Voronin, Sokratis, Makiadi and Beck as well
Added to that I currently have 55, 330 coins Saving up for around for around 70 or 80 so that I have plenty after buying Reus and Lewandowski May move on to a Serie A side then, seem to have a lot of good players.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.