Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: UT - General Team Discussion 2 - page 29

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57790/t1769245-ut-general-team-discussion-2/29.htm

Author:   bigburty
Date:   Nov 08, 12 at 11:15pm (PST)
Subject:   re: UT - General Team Discussion 2
-------------------------------------------
quote Wakaman
Also anyone else on PS3 or otherwise getting the no auctions available because you specify everything but the team? As in I was looking for a CAM in a 4-5-1 formation, gold level in the BBVA and because I didn't pick a team it said no auctions available.

The *bleep*
Yes!! I had major issue with this last night in particular! I was trying to filer out 4222, Bayern, CAM, Gold for Kroos and Muller. Keep saying no auction players available, so I had to remove Bayern and change to German for them to show. Also, I've found it a safer better to search for generic midfielder or defender etc rather that RB or CDM as at times it misses players out for some reason!

Author:   Wakaman
Date:   Nov 08, 12 at 11:52pm (PST)
quote bigburty
quote Wakaman
Also anyone else on PS3 or otherwise getting the no auctions available because you specify everything but the team? As in I was looking for a CAM in a 4-5-1 formation, gold level in the BBVA and because I didn't pick a team it said no auctions available.

The *bleep*
Yes!! I had major issue with this last night in particular! I was trying to filer out 4222, Bayern, CAM, Gold for Kroos and Muller. Keep saying no auction players available, so I had to remove Bayern and change to German for them to show. Also, I've found it a safer better to search for generic midfielder or defender etc rather that RB or CDM as at times it misses players out for some reason!
I thought as much, even the web app is doing it. This is getting ridiculous now, EA seem to be following in Bethesda's footsteps with these patches.

Author:   Fadoobler
Date:   Nov 08, 12 at 11:53pm (PST)
Subject:   UT - General Team Discussion 2
I've had the same problem when searching for a player, or a buy now price, very frustrating

Author:   Suicide Messiah
Date:   Nov 09, 12 at 12:41pm (PST)
Got bored and decided to improve my Serie A team. A lot. This is how it looks, in 4-3-2-1 formation.

Handanovic
Caceres - Ogbonna - Gamberini - De Ceglie
Hamsik - De Rossi - Pirlo
Palacio - Pato - Robinho

The defence might not look strong, especially compared to the likes of Abate and Chiellini, but all the workrates are spot on, so they barely ever find themselves out of position. Handanovic hasn't had much to do, so I don't want to spend how much it is on Buffon. De Rossi is the anchor point, Pirlo the playmaker and Hamsik the attacking player of the trio. I found out with the formation that the LF and RF barely end out wide in crossing positions, so they need to have good dribbling and ability to evade players instead of being out and out wing-men. Got a decent bench with a few creative options like Giovinco, Marchisio, Jovetic and Diamanti.

Author:   Marshall89HD
Date:   Nov 10, 12 at 5:14am (PST)
Loving my skill team at the minute

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#k5eGf6z9uoW:360

Author:   TheNebH
Date:   Nov 10, 12 at 7:47am (PST)
Does anyone ave any experience with IF Benitez? Quite tempted by his price tbh...

Author:   Marshall89HD
Date:   Nov 10, 12 at 8:37am (PST)

Date:   Nov 10, 12 at 9:40am (PST)
Was thinking about putting Benitez in this.

Author:   Splitr
Date:   Nov 10, 12 at 2:27pm (PST)
i dont understand shit about ut. i start a new team with 55-60 skilled players, play games against 80+ teams and lose all of them and get 0 coins. what is the meaning of this game

Date:   Nov 10, 12 at 3:22pm (PST)
I got that the other day. Got 0 coins for a couple of matches so i just stopped, thinking it was yet another bug.

Author:   Junior Messi
Date:   Nov 10, 12 at 3:47pm (PST)
Is the webapp down for anyone else?

Date:   Nov 11, 12 at 1:48am (PST)
quote Junior Messi
Is the webapp down for anyone else?
Nope the web app and (unbelievably) the iPhone app are both working perfectly for me at the mo.

Date:   Nov 11, 12 at 1:56am (PST)
Hey guys, is Toni Kroos worth a punt for 3.5k buy it now? I play 4222 and am looking for another option at CAM; Kroos would be ideal chemistry-wise as his Bayern connection would go nicely with Mandzukic and Pizarro. The only problem I can see is his PAC is like 53! Obviously Muller is another option, but I only have 9k at the moment. Another outside option is Aimar as his link with Cambiasso in my midfield should give me added chemistry.

Author:   Wakaman
Date:   Nov 11, 12 at 2:06am (PST)
His pace is shit but he's class, and for 3.5k, aw man. I bought him and Muller each for 7K, both worth the money.

Date:   Nov 11, 12 at 2:55am (PST)
quote Wakaman
His pace is shit but he's class, and for 3.5k, aw man. I bought him and Muller each for 7K, both worth the money.
Cheers buddy, I'll give him a shot

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.