Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The Moan Thread - page 9

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57790/t1767724-moan-thread/9.htm

Author:   Pro King
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 11:16am (PST)
Subject:   re: The Moan Thread
-------------------------------------------
hate how Fifa just think that i a player is over 32 or so that he must start to decline at an alarming rate in career mode. Gallas has been sensational for me but his OVR has gone down 5 in three months..

Author:   ArwelT
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 1:36pm (PST)
quote windowlicker
Just played the worst game of FIFA I've had ever. Lost 8-1 to a monumental cunt. 7 of his goals were rebounds and one an incredibly soft pen. After his first 3 goals I pretty much gave up but he confirmed his place as a *bleep* by passing around his own box whilst 8-1 up. Now I'm not the sort of person to send profanities to a fellow player, but this guy... Many profanities were sent his way. So *bleep*ing angry.
Hate games like this. I also brand anyone who has Mario Balotelli in their team a *bleep*. He's so overpowered/overated it's unreal. Infact, speaking about him, just played a match where he scored 5 in a 5-2 loss for me, finessing outside the box and everything, turning defenders with dummy's and then out muscling them. Everytime I've played someone with a lower chemistry they've managed to make more passes, while I will misplace the easier ones. First touch seems so inconsistent too

Author:   ArsenalNo1Fan
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 1:39pm (PST)
Online is bollocks

What happened to makes your players smarter? Dear me

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 2:46pm (PST)
Once again lost to a team with lower chemistry, feels like the lower chem you have between 80-100 the more likely you'll win. 78% pass accuracy to his 83% accuracy. Kept misplacing easy passes, while my players made no runs while he was shooting up long through balls with his CB's at one point ffs. Lost 7-2 in the end, was a load of shit.

Author:   Saints Fan
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 4:30pm (PST)
Got disconnected from the servers in the quarter final of the bronze cup when I was 3-0 up. I probably lost a game off the coin boost unlock and obviously contracts and DNF. Frustrating because I never quit games but my DNF is still low. If it was the final I would have raged even more.

Author:   Scott
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 4:37pm (PST)
the fact is. clubs could possibly decent if you didn't play *bleep* who insist on ruining the mode with 5 at the back and ultra-defensive ai just because they're too shit at the game to go any and defend themselves.

it's so *bleep*ing boring when you play 5 at the back game after game and you're actually trying to play football rather than spam the x button for the ai to pass to your *bleep*ing midget (no afro's yet because *bleep* haven't unlocked it yet).

Author:   Yogurt
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 4:48pm (PST)
Does the game allow you to save a replay at the top of your list instead of going to the bottom and saving? I mean how dumb do you have to be to make the list like that.

Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 2:54am (PST)
Seriously, so *bleep*ing angry. 2-1 up in the 89th minute ends in a 4-2 loss somehow. Gets a corner, heads it across, it's going wide but he has a player standing there so I press circle.. only for my player to miss the ball and him to tap it in. Then from kick off, a simple pass to the CM turns into a shit first touch which that St Ettiene striker manages to outpace a CM that's only been on the pitch for 10 minutes, plays a 1-2 with Remy and gets a penalty, 3-2. At this point I just put my controller down.
At least I've found a way of stopping pacey attacking line ups being so effective, haven't conceded 1 goal from strikers in the 3 games I've used it.

Author:   Chappy_112
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 4:05am (PST)
quote Scott
the fact is. clubs could possibly decent if you didn't play *bleep* who insist on ruining the mode with 5 at the back and ultra-defensive ai just because they're too shit at the game to go any and defend themselves.

it's so *bleep*ing boring when you play 5 at the back game after game and you're actually trying to play football rather than spam the x button for the ai to pass to your *bleep*ing midget (no afro's yet because *bleep* haven't unlocked it yet).
They need to slow it down, the fact that it's so fast suits that kind of player, if it was slower and you had time on the ball you could create openings and chances that way. Because it's so fast it suits their style of play, it's like ice hockey.

Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 5:16am (PST)
3-1 in the 89th minute, finishes 3-3 Gave a penalty which I clearly won the ball, and then ofc they turn into gods for the last minute and score a scrappy goal.

Author:   luke225
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 6:38am (PST)
arwelt Sounds like my games haha.

Author:   c_lynch
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 8:51am (PST)
Had to just turn off the console mid-game earlier. Was running through with Muriel , take the big touch round the goalie but cassano's in my team just runs into the ball, didn't let me lock onto him nor make him control the ball. He just ran into the ball knocking it out the park. This game is aids.

Author:   CaddyZx
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 10:25am (PST)
Lol, I can't even play a game ATM. *bleep*ing shocking servers.

Author:   CosLamp
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 10:42am (PST)
The EASFC is *bleep*ing moronic.

As far as I can tell, items you unlock through the catalogue are only active while you're signed in to the EA servers.

I can't get into PSN at uni, so anything I unlock while I'm at home over the weekend will instantly become obsolete once I move back.

Author:   Scott
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 10:48am (PST)
quote CosLamp
The EASFC is *bleep*ing moronic.

As far as I can tell, items you unlock through the catalogue are only active while you're signed in to the EA servers.

I can't get into PSN at uni, so anything I unlock while I'm at home over the weekend will instantly become obsolete once I move back.
aye, i noticed my online pro was rated lower than what he should be when i was playing some clubs earlier because the eas fc servers were down.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.