Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The Moan Thread - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57790/t1767724-moan-thread/

Author:   Scott
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 5:48am (PST)
Subject:   The Moan Thread
-------------------------------------------
it's time for this already. i know the game has only been released in europe today but here's a thread where you can discuss what's annoying you in the game.

so far i don't have too many issues gameplay wise. i assume that those will come once i've played the game more.

one thing that i want to moan about is ultimate team and the fact that 90% of searches i do i am getting the "oops, refresh your browser" error on the web app or if it's on console it will say "there's an error connecting to the ultimate team server". i mean come on ea. the game only came out today and it's yet another *bleep* up on their part. they really are poor. there's already been numerous issues with the web app and fut. i mean it's still saying my club was est sep 2012 and its been over a week for them to fix something so simple.

another issue is the search filter on pro clubs. i searched for opposition to have an any and it didn't work and we ended up playing teams with ai defences. i got fed up of playing ai defences on last years clubs so i was happy with the inclusion of this filter but if it doesn't work right, what's the *bleep*ing point lol.

i hope they can address these issues but i'm not expecting anything in the immediate future.

so yeah, is there anything you want to moan about? whether it be online, offline or even just players who don't have the correct faces or boots then go ahead.

Author:   CaddyZx
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 7:54am (PST)
Subject:   re: The Moan Thread
Why is ultimate menus painfully slow? Why have I been in arena for 10 minutes waiting for game to load up?

Author:   DjedwardSmith
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 8:16am (PST)
Filter on clubs is *bleep*ing pissing me right off, not having any is *bleep*ing stupid.

Author:   CupidStunt
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 8:23am (PST)
EA servers being as shit as usual by looks. Constantly being logged out.
Also gameface currently not working?

Author:   Pro King
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 8:30am (PST)

quote DjedwardSmith
Filter on clubs is *bleep*ing pissing me right off, not having any is *bleep*ing stupid.
Just played a game without an any against a team who had an any and our defence, passing and movement was much better than theres. AI looks to be a lot better, not sure whether it's me just hoping it is and just being impressed by nothing, but I do think they've improved a good bit.

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 8:33am (PST)
Which is exactly my point, makes it difficult for anybody playing the game with an any.

Author:   KillaAshley
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 8:33am (PST)
*bleep*ing sainsburys

Author:   LegendOfNufc
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 8:37am (PST)
Game seems to be stuck loading my Fifa 13 early release data to Fifa 13.

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 8:43am (PST)
quote DjedwardSmith
Which is exactly my point, makes it difficult for anybody playing the game with an any.
Oh right, well it will probably be more enticing to get players to join squads and for squads to have as close to 11 players on the pitch at all times if they can.

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 8:51am (PST)
Which is wank and stupid as their servers can hardly handle six players in a game, let alone 22.

Rofl we're unlocking VP accomplishments for stuff we're not even doing.

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 8:59am (PST)
They should've NEVER added that to the catalogue, in my opinion. Spoils the game for players who actually try to earn the achievements themselves in matches, being able to buy boosts is such a stupid idea. Somebody I saw online a few minutes ago was level 87 already...Fair enough, he could've had the game for a few days but he's gone up 11 levels already. That's almost 50% of VP development done with.

Author:   CupidStunt
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 9:07am (PST)
The VP you use to play Clubs, can you only use it in Clubs and "Drop-In Matches"?
I always have a manager career with my VP in the team, and doesn't look like you can do it this year, unless i'm missing something?

Even if you do a player career, that pro seems to be a different one to the one you use online..
Someone please tell me i'm wrong & correct me

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 9:14am (PST)
They'll have been boosting Pro King, knobs have been doing it already.

Played a game in the rain accomp unlocked when I played in the dry. Finesse shots just from hitting circle. Long shots for a tap in.

Me and Scott have already found a nigh on perfect way to rape teams and it'll get far worse when afro midget *bleep* with 99 speed start using it.

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 9:18am (PST)
Share share share?

Lmao, I also got the 'play in rain' accomplishment when it was bone dry all game.

EA was meant to be implenting the EAS FC boosts to stop hacking as well. ¬___¬

Pro Clubs drop-in matches are a sack of shit though. Game boots me when I finally connect, ffs.

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 9:31am (PST)
As if we're sharing it

It'll be a game breaker though if you can't counter it (and with only a few on I don't think you can).

Super defensive, five at the back no any teams. Fun.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.