Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: glitches freezing fifa 13 career mode? - page 5

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57790/t1767355-glitches-freezing-fifa-13-career-mode/5.htm

Author:   BlueAARC
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 11:11pm (PST)
Subject:   re: glitches freezing fifa 13 career mode?
-------------------------------------------
Its the EA Servers. TO FIX THIS PROBLEM JUST DISCONNECT YOUR INTERNET AND THEN LOAD YOUR SAVED FILES. THEN YOU CAN RECONNECT. YOU HAVE TO DO THIS EVERYTIME YOU WANT TO LOAD YOUR FILES WHILE USING THE INTERNET

YOU DO NOT NEED TO CHANGE OR DELETE ANYTHING JUST DISCONNECT FROM THE INTERNET BEFORE TRYING TO LOAD MANAGER SAVED FILES AND THEN YOU CAN RECONNECT AFTER!!!!

This message was merged with other messages by AliB110 (moderator)

Author:   Eh Croissant
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 3:03am (PST)
And what about offline users who are having these problems?

Author:   Anonymousp
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 8:30pm (PST)
I was playing out Carrer Mode as manager and everything was doing fine. I was 1st on table, perfect. Then I was about to finish the season, and Bam! on May 30th it freezed. I turned it on again and thank god I had saved it before and tried to pass through May 30th, but I can't. I can't finish the season. I am frozen!! And I dont want to lose the entire season, its an entire week work. Hurry EA!!! Please, we need a solution.[b][/b]

Author:   PeterEllason
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 9:31am (PST)
Mine freezes on second season of career mode. I paid over 40 pound for a game I can't play

Author:   joshlyn
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 12:11pm (PST)
http://www.inentertainment.co.uk/20121010/fifa-13-update-fixes-confirmed-release-date-unknown/

apparently EA are working on an update but there is no release date yet. better hurry up cos i have a great career mode ATM. into the premiership with york, got a 90-94 potential youth keeper and through to semi finals of euro 2016 with Finland except the game crashes THE DAY BEFORE i play Spain in the semis.extremely pissed off since i only played one match today and i beat Slovenia 7-0 in the quarter finals

Author:   craigycraigo
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 3:30pm (PST)
Hi guys I had same problem this is an easy fix for those that have downloaded a gameface go to the menu for load save delete and delete ur game face I did this and my cm loaded straight away and works fine hope this helps

Author:   Baz1712
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 3:54pm (PST)
I have tried everything that ha been mentioned on here throughout the 5 pages of comments I can see. Deleted the gameface, cleared my Xbox of all FIFA 12 files (and all unused stuff) disconnected from Internet and reloaded, reset router, etc etc etc, career mode still won't go past 31st may on the first season.

I agreed with every1, what a waste of money for a game that I waited over 2months for if not longer, spend £42 on it, and I can't play the bloody game. SHOCKING!! Extremely disappointed!!

Will be taking mine back tomorrow!!

Author:   Presea
Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 5:29am (PST)
Just to say, everyone experiencing freezing in career mode. In the new TU they have apparently fixed the issue. Also you won't need to delete your save for it to work. So you will be able to continue from where you left off apparently.

Author:   Tang27
Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 8:32am (PST)
Getting the same thing freezes every time I go to buy a player in the January transfer window of my first season
Anyone got any ideas how to fix this
I've deleted all other FIFA saves on my Xbox just leaving FIFA 13 and I've deleted my game face
What else do I need to do???

Author:   \
Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 6:09pm (PST)
Subject:   what i have found out
The problem with the fifa 13 career mode is the 9 transfer negotiations...before july 7th DO NOT HAVE UP TO 6/7//8/9 transfer negotiations...matter of fact, just to be safe never have more than 7 transfers at once or ur game might just crash...i am in my 8th season with aston villa, been using the youth system since year 1, cheap bastards won't give me more than 16.5million...just heed this.

Author:   Aleander
Date:   Oct 12, 12 at 6:24pm (PST)
Ea did it again, made a game full of things that arent ready yet. Bought myself a new ps3 because of this simular problem, but nah, guess we all know from here on now, that its just EA who screwed up again.AGAIN. I'ts been out for almost 3 weeks and they still havent done anything to fix the problems, not any of them. well spent 250£

Author:   FenixSword
Date:   Oct 12, 12 at 11:00pm (PST)
I found out that it only happens when I am connected to the EA Servers!
When I am not it works just fine.

The thing is that I deleted all my previous saves and I had a real good squad and also the Investor unlockable.
But now it is already unlocked but it won't give me the money when I start a new season... :\

Hope this helps!

Author:   Jack_b_lfc
Date:   Oct 13, 12 at 6:04am (PST)
It's the first year of my career mode with PSG, at the start of the season I got varane on loan with an option to buy but now when I accept and send him a contract offer it freezes the next time I advance. The same thing happens when I send contracts to people who were already at the club. Anyone know how to fix this?

Author:   Alex Fulton
Date:   Oct 13, 12 at 8:19pm (PST)
i can't advance past a certain date in my career mode either calander or just the advance button. I loaded back to a previous save and tryed again and got past that date but then got stuck on another date. I have an awsome team and a finacial boast so I dont want to load back again
come on EA just fix or replace the game so this stops happening and so people might keep buying your game. Everyone tell your friends not to by it until an uptate or new fixed game is given to everyonre that fixes the problew

Author:   Eric C.
Date:   Oct 14, 12 at 2:18am (PST)
Im the same guys..come 30th May 2013 after the first season it wont go any further..im considering selling the game..its very hard to build up such a great team then for it to be thrown away..so im hoping EA has something sorted otherwise itll be the last i get..same was with fifa 12 too!!!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.