Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: glitches freezing fifa 13 career mode? - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57790/t1767355-glitches-freezing-fifa-13-career-mode/3.htm

Author:   alizia022
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 2:28pm (PST)
Subject:   re: glitches freezing fifa 13 career mode?
-------------------------------------------
my fifa games keeps freezing on career mode and sometimes online, this sucks :/

Author:   Mikeyyyyy
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 5:29pm (PST)
quote FilthyRichManCity
i thought it was my disc that was making it freeze, so i got another fifa 13 , and the same problem persists of freezing.. hope its not just my xbox

Author:   Mikeyyyyy
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 5:31pm (PST)
Hey man. Same thing happened to me ,but after I deleted my game face and all the history I had on my Xbox with the other fifa franchises , it was working again. Mayb you should go ahead nd did tat 2

Author:   Daniel91
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 3:44am (PST)
I'm in career mode and at the end of my first season, I don't use game face and it will not let me past may the 30th! Really dissapointing!!

Author:   Lukeynowell
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 3:55am (PST)
I have a few problems...

firstly the ball doesn't seem to appear at home games on my second season as has already been mentioned.

Secondly I am Plymouth and they have two loan players when I start which is fine, as I entered my second season the 2 loan players are still there with no option to send them back or anything, don't mind at the moment but will be annoying if they are still in the squad when I'm in the Premiership!

Also I'm having problems accessing online features as 'EA can't retrieve the terms and conditions...' or something similar, this could be because I am on a university network, will have to try when I go home.

Anyone else having similar problems?

Author:   lukeynowell
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 6:05am (PST)
Edited to add above : Disappearing ball problem seems to be easy to solve by changing the ball from 'Default'.
Loan players still at the club!

Author:   Arian_vidic5
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 9:03am (PST)
Has anyone figured out a solution because my ps3 freezes only on career mode and whether or not I am logged in to ea club, I have not tried to delete my FIFA 12 save data so anyone with a solution please tell me cause I have been thinking about getting another FIFA

Author:   shaunyc
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 11:08am (PST)
I've got two careers going, one player and one manager. Tried loading my manager mode and its just loading up the player one :/ any one else had this problem? deleting the fifa12 saves works for getting rid of the crashing btw.

Author:   Arian_vidic5
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 11:20am (PST)
I deleted all my FIFA 12 stuff still doesn't work I really need help

Author:   highchucks
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 1:11pm (PST)
I've not even got any fifa 12 data on my hard drive and i'm still having the freezing problem. Freezes everytime i try to move on to the date 1st june 2013.

Author:   Dready_Bunks
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 3:15pm (PST)
i am so disappointed, i brought this came for the career mode and it has taken me so long to complete the first season because of the glitches. The game freezes for no apparent reason especially during the transfer window. I have to save after every thing, then re-start and continue only for it to freeze after the next stoppage whether it be after an email or a match , then repeat the process. now it wont start season 2, showing the old points from the season before. started off with wimbledon fc in league 2, gain promotion to league 1, stuck here.....EA need a fix pls

Author:   iTzzGaz
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 7:27am (PST)
This is a joke. Charging us £40+ for a game that we can't even play properly And you just know EA will do nothing to solve the problem. Absolute wankers

Author:   Flavio Castro
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 10:44am (PST)
This is ridiculous EA sports. You make this game cost a fortune, your true supporters all buy it anyways and less than a week there is already a huge problem. Fix it. NOW. Every time I get to May 30, 2013 in manager mode everything just freezes. It has happened 5 times already so I gave up on it.

Author:   wazzup????
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 1:43pm (PST)
man I used edited squads and I edited a lot of players. And for some reason players keep dissapearnig. Valencia completely disappers from united and there is a gk rated 99 with no name. wtf ea fix your game before u sell it.

Author:   thebull619
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 3:39pm (PST)
quote AlfredO498
I got fifa 13 for ps3 just to play career mode, on my first season I sold Ashley Young and Chicharito for 70 MILLION and bought Lucas and Neymar, at the start of my second season, everything was perfect until I tried to buy a new left back, the game freezer, I tried to save it and load it again but it didn't work, i can't get past my first season and all my players grew incredibly
thats the same wit me wont go past july 10th 2013 i had just bought in Lucas and went to advance and froze and keeps freezing when i put it on again on the same day july 10th 2013 why this keep happening i didnt have fifa 12 so dont have gameface on

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.