Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: glitches freezing fifa 13 career mode? - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57790/t1767355-glitches-freezing-fifa-13-career-mode/2.htm

Author:   Perfect Hit
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 11:29am (PST)
Subject:   re: glitches freezing fifa 13 career mode?
-------------------------------------------
quote adam jackson 10
does anybody else's full backs drop really deep for goal kicks on career mode ?
That's just to give you an option for a short pass.

The solution to the career freezing is to delete any Game Face data you have on your HDD including the stuff from FIFA12

Author:   adam jackson 10
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 2:21pm (PST)
quote Perfect Hit
quote adam jackson 10
does anybody else's full backs drop really deep for goal kicks on career mode ?
That's just to give you an option for a short pass.

The solution to the career freezing is to delete any Game Face data you have on your HDD including the stuff from FIFA12
no its when the opposistion have a goal kick my full back goes back to my 18 yard line for some reason :S .. any ideas why ?

Author:   franco
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 7:42am (PST)
thanks adam jackson, deleting the gameface stopped it freezing!

Author:   BlakeleyJ
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 9:16am (PST)
Mine only freezes when I make a change during the game, however what I have noticed recently during my 2nd season in career mode is that the ball sometimes doesnt even appear in games! Has this happened to anybody else???

Author:   Doddy07
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 11:24am (PST)
Was on my second season of career mode and when trying to play a match the game would start with no football which isn't ideal the first and second time this happen I thought it was quite funny but after that started to get quite annoying ....also on season mode a lot of the time I'm left waiting in the arena with the game not loading and not option to quit

Any one else have these problems ?????

Author:   AlfredO498
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 11:37am (PST)
I got fifa 13 for ps3 just to play career mode, on my first season I sold Ashley Young and Chicharito for 70 MILLION and bought Lucas and Neymar, at the start of my second season, everything was perfect until I tried to buy a new left back, the game freezer, I tried to save it and load it again but it didn't work, i can't get past my first season and all my players grew incredibly

Author:   dlaw1us
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 1:17pm (PST)
Hey guys i have not tried the career managers mode but i have been playing be a pro career mode and trust me there is glitches everywhere, i am not impressed at all. The major one i have now is i cannot edit my pro again in the My pro tab, when i tried to edit my player now it say the squad is full and the player has been added to the free agents. BIZZARE fifa have got so much wrong on this one. Game play is good but system and settings flood. I lost 4matches that i have to forfeit because the ball was not on the pitch but the players movement you can see they are passing the ball *mystery*. I need help if anyone have the same glitch and if dere is a fix or else ill post my fifa 13 cd back to their main office SMH..

Author:   dlaw1us
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 1:42pm (PST)
hey i had dis football disappearing also, i fixed it by not using the default football in the game settings...changed the ball and since then have gone through without problem, try this.
quote Doddy07
Was on my second season of career mode and when trying to play a match the game would start with no football which isn't ideal the first and second time this happen I thought it was quite funny but after that started to get quite annoying ....also on season mode a lot of the time I'm left waiting in the arena with the game not loading and not option to quit

Any one else have these problems ?????

Author:   Matthew Shepherd
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 8:02pm (PST)
my career mode freezes and will not simulate past my 2nd season July 6th 2013

Author:   clay7
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 8:38pm (PST)
I have deleted everything from 12 and there its still freezing. This is absurd. I tried loading an older save and right when I got to the same point before preseasons of 14 it freezes again, can't advance. I hate this.

Author:   Eh Croissant
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 3:00am (PST)
Has anyone ever saved a back up and the back up frozen as well?

Author:   aboudiaby
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 6:53am (PST)
quote Eh Croissant
Has anyone ever saved a back up and the back up frozen as well?
Yes, I had several Autosaves from several days earlier and it always freezes when advancing on the same date (December 24th to 25th). Tried to 'sim' past it in Calendar and it still happens. I wonder if it has something to do with loading Current Customised squads into the Career mode rather than using the default ones (which is what I did)? If you're experiencing crashes, are you using customised squads or default ones?

Nothing we can do but wait for the EA FIFA team to release a patch. Bunch of useless turds. Have they not heard of testing a product?

Author:   Eh Croissant
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 7:05am (PST)
I meant having two saves for the same career, not autosaves. I also thought the same in regards to customised teams as I do the same...but I used the default teams on fifa 12 and had the worst glitch ever which ruined seven seasons.

I wish there was a solution as a patch is no use to those who play offline. Think EA need to seek advice from Konami...

Author:   ashamya
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 7:50am (PST)
mine freezes after 1st season this is a joke we all paid so much money for this piece of shit game we had it 3 days and its crahsing this is not on EA better either revoke the games and fix the problem or make an update that does it because we are not expected to play this shit game for a year when we cant even get past the 1st season I WANT ANSWERS NOW NOT LATER im sick of hearing it may b this it may be that its a brand new game it shouldnt be happening EA better sort this out or refund people there money back this is a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author:   i45r4rytyty
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 1:06pm (PST)
2nd season. wont go past 10th july. found a great youth player too.

de gea
piszczek vidic ferdinand evra
nani sneijder kagawa
falcao
rvp rooney.

lost that because of it too. freezes on 10th july. deleted all of fifa 12 stuff and it still happens

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.