Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: General Discussion I - page 8

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57790/t1767202-general-discussion/8.htm

Author:   Chelsea Mint FC
Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 9:48am (PST)
Subject:   re: General Discussion I
-------------------------------------------
I honestly feel like every game I'm away at Old Trafford with Howard Webb in charge. The refereeing is outright laughable in most games. Just before, I lofted a through ball onto my striker who tapped it past the keeper with his chest to run onto it, but instead their goalkeeper literally two fisted superman dived my striker, punching him clearly with both fists in the face, knocking him to the ground without getting anyway near the ball. No red card was issued, or was a yellow, neither was a penalty or free-kick even.

And in 100% of my games so far with my Fleetwood Town team, I have out-shot the opponents, on and off target, yet too many off my games end as 1-1 draws, with 12 shots, 8 on target for me, and 2 shots with 1 on target to them. It's ridiculous.

I'm just not enjoying the game that much at all. I haven't won a game in 5 in my last career mode games and I've out-shot and outplayed all of my opponents. Every goal I concede is so sweaty, usually coming from a tackle, which sprawls out to a loose striker to tuck it away, or a cutback only the CPU can do.

Author:   TheNebH
Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 10:50am (PST)
Yeah, the refereeing is pretty shit, my strikers give away so many free kicks when it sould really be the other way round most of the time.

Author:   Pro King
Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 11:13am (PST)
I was on clubs yesterday and we got awarded 3 soft penalties in 3 consecutive games. Referee must've been feeling very generous, but we wasn't complaining!! ^__^

Author:   Sigge
Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 12:27pm (PST)
Eh Croissant
Yes I am, I dont know, might buy live.

Date:   Oct 14, 12 at 9:28am (PST)
How much have you completed in the skill games?
I have ground passes,shooting,advanced shooting and crossing left, all on legendary level.
It seems impossible to beat those levels...
I'm always like 2-5k away from the points needed.

Author:   KillaAshley
Date:   Oct 14, 12 at 10:22am (PST)
anyone watching this guy freefall from the edge of space?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrIxH6DToXQ

dat shits crazy.

Date:   Oct 14, 12 at 12:33pm (PST)
On the 1st November I'm travelling to Dublin
Will be visiting the Guiness and Jameson brewery

Author:   TheNebH
Date:   Oct 14, 12 at 12:43pm (PST)
i watched that guy free fall, felt horrible watching it; can't think what it would feel like up there. fair play to him though.

when he was cartwheeling i thought he was a gonner.

Date:   Oct 14, 12 at 12:45pm (PST)
I also watched it, thought he was gonna die when spinning around the way he did.

Author:   DjedwardSmith
Date:   Oct 15, 12 at 2:59pm (PST)
Right, you guys remember some nub posted an 'EA' email address to get free coins etc. Well I decided to have a bit of fun with it. I sent this dude an email saying that I'd been hacked on UT and lost some players (completely different to what he'd originally posted up) and using an outlook email address.

Hello djedwardsmith

I have revived your e-mail and this is a very common problem with the new fifa servers. Due to this being your first request we are willing to help out with the problem and we are trying to make sure it wont happen again, For us to be able to help you will need to know the exact amount of coins/players you have lost and also to verify your account with your Security answer, email and password for us to find you individual online profile.

Thanks FifaHelpline
Well, after that stunningly amazing reply, I sent the following.

Ok, my email address is why don't you go *bleep* yourself you schoolboy *bleep*@you are a bellend.com. My password is stop trying to hack peoples ultimate teams you *bleep*ing amateur. Get aids.
Now I know the majority of that will be censored. Which is fine. But he saw it loud and clear. Which is good. Hopefully now the school boy (which is obvious) learns his lesson and stops trying to hack other people. Already reported the e-mail as a phishing scammer too

Author:   Maestro
Date:   Oct 15, 12 at 4:30pm (PST)
you heartless bastard

Date:   Oct 15, 12 at 5:05pm (PST)
I really don't know why, but people who try and hack (at least as lazily as that) really piss me off. Imagine being like 13 years old again, spending your pocket money on packs and then falling for it from some little *bleep*

Author:   pestar93820
Date:   Oct 15, 12 at 5:10pm (PST)
youareabellend.com

Not sure that's a valid domain D:

Author:   Maestro
Date:   Oct 15, 12 at 5:33pm (PST)
was taking out letters from youareabellend.com to see if there was a website and ended up typing in yourbellend.com

thank *bleep* it doesnt exist

Date:   Oct 15, 12 at 5:38pm (PST)
That'd have been an awkward few seconds

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.