Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: General Discussion I - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57790/t1767202-general-discussion/3.htm

Author:   Eh Croissant
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 12:41pm (PST)
Subject:   re: General Discussion I
-------------------------------------------
Played a couple of games. Like the first touch feature, makes the games a bit better instead of both teams hogging possession for long spells. Neymar is a joy to play with even though I can't stand him, scored a cracking solo goal with him.

Stay free of glitches in CM and all will be good!

Author:   Pompey Fan
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 1:00pm (PST)
I had a glitch today where Ashley Harris was invisible. I know he's good but he's not that bloody good lol.

Author:   Danger
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 1:01pm (PST)
quote Pompey Fan
Not too happy to be honest, the shooting seems delayed a little now and the passing doesn't seem as accurate as it did on the demo. Spoken to a few people and they also feel the same?
I felt a little dismayed by the changes in passing and shooting but I've adjusted (had the game for a week now) and now I don't notice it at all. There's a few times where a simple pass or a good shooting opportunity gets *bleep*ed up but for the most part the changes are welcomed by me, makes it a touch more realistic, imo of course.

Author:   Sigge
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 4:21pm (PST)
Instead of making a new thread I will just ask in here instead.

How do I make my VP appear in Career Mode?

Author:   Boyd
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 4:32pm (PST)
quote Sigge
Instead of making a new thread I will just ask in here instead.

How do I make my VP appear in Career Mode?
I don't think you can this year. You will have to play the Player Career Mode now and choose to use your VP

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 4:40pm (PST)
Thats crap!
Everytime EA make something better, they take something good and make it crap too!

Author:   Pro King
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 4:40pm (PST)
Sigge, I think you maybe able to buy the thing in the EAS FC catalogue which allows you to use edited teams in career mode.

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 4:54pm (PST)
Ok thanks Pro King

Author:   Pauliepoos
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 8:37pm (PST)
Whats this FIFA points business? It says i've earned some but theres none appearing in my account. I was informed, after winning a game earlier on, that i'd earned 50 points, but its trolling me as on the main menu it says I have zero.....Not that i'm particularly arsed. These bloody FIFA games get more and more confusing by the year.

Author:   Saints Fan
Date:   Sep 29, 12 at 1:27am (PST)
Are you sure it wasn't the coins for the catalogue? I thought you could only get points by spending money.

Author:   D3structor
Date:   Sep 29, 12 at 2:11am (PST)
Hi guys, lets discuss the BPL, so, who do you think will get 3 points today?

No way will the hammers defeat QPR if we defend like we did on Tuesday, though we're away, and we tend to play better there.. Twist Of Fate who would u pick? i would:

Jaaskeleinan
Demel-Tomkins-Reid-McCartney
Jarvis-Noble-Nolan-Taylor
Vaz Te-Maiga

Hope for the best on Monday!!

Author:   LegendOfNufc
Date:   Sep 29, 12 at 3:00am (PST)
D3structor I can see you picking up 3 points at QPR, QPR look quite poor this season and Nolan should bag 2 and Carlton Cole will get 1 in a 3-1 victory for West Ham.

Can see us beating Reading 3-1 today, Cisse to get 1, Ba to get 1 and Ben Arfa 1. Pog to score for them. I'd pick

Krul
Santon - Taylor - Colo - Simpson
Gutierez - Anita - Cabaye - Ben Arfa
Ba - Cisse

Author:   twist of fate
Date:   Sep 29, 12 at 3:00am (PST)
D3structor I would say that this season we have been playing better at home than away (bar Wigan), away we've lost 1 and drawn 1 and at home we've won 2 and drawn 1, and we should've won the game against Sunderland. After tuesday's performance I can't see Sam picking Tomkins ()so I would go with:

Jaaskelainen
Demel-Collins-Reid-McCartney
Noble-Diame
Benayoun-Nolan-Jarvis
Maiga

Author:   D3structor
Date:   Sep 29, 12 at 3:09am (PST)
quote twist of fate
D3structor I would say that this season we have been playing better at home than away (bar Wigan), away we've lost 1 and drawn 1 and at home we've won 2 and drawn 1, and we should've won the game against Sunderland. After tuesday's performance I can't see Sam picking Tomkins ()so I would go with:

Jaaskelainen
Noble-Diame
Benayoun-Nolan-Jarvis
Maiga

Our defending was abysmal at Wigan, And we need to be aware of Djibril Cisse, Granero, and Zamora.

Tomkins is easily our best defender, take out that big lump Collins who no-one likes, Also, Maybe swap Yossi for Matthias Fanimo, and his pink boots. I forgot about Diame tho, and we could use Collison, despite how shit he is, BTW, do we still have Fat Twat Carew and the Piquinator?? (lol)

Author:   twist of fate
Date:   Sep 29, 12 at 3:13am (PST)
quote D3structor
quote twist of fate

Jaaskelainen
Noble-Diame
Benayoun-Nolan-Jarvis
Maiga

Our defending was abysmal at Wigan, And we need to be aware of Djibril Cisse, Granero, and Zamora.

Tomkins is easily our best defender, take out that big lump Collins who no-one likes, Also, Maybe swap Yossi for Matthias Fanimo, and his pink boots. I forgot about Diame tho, and we could use Collison, despite how shit he is, BTW, do we still have Fat Twat Carew and the Piquinator?? (lol)

I also think that Tomkins is our best defender but I don't know why Sam thinks Collins is better, he has gave away 2 goals already. Don't think Fanimo will play as he was in the under 21 team that played last night and I believe Collison is still injured.

Oh and Carew has gone and I don't know what's happened with Piquionne, he's still at the club but he isn't in the 25 man squad or anything.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.