Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Career Mode Discussion - I - page 6

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57790/t1762780-career-mode-discussion/6.htm

Author:   KillaAshley
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 11:58am (PST)
Subject:   re: Career Mode Discussion - I
-------------------------------------------
Nothing, you just go straight into the next season.

Southampton was the only one I remember.

Author:   RAUL94
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 11:59am (PST)
That sucks :/

Author:   LegendOfNufc
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 12:00pm (PST)
RAUL94

On my Newcastle save I saw the Marseille, Bordoux and Leicester City jobs available and I got approached by Man City by February. Obviously I rejected then

Author:   RAUL94
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 12:01pm (PST)
LegendOfNufc So you can join a team randomly throuh the season? If they accept you, of course.

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 12:02pm (PST)
RAUL94

Yes, that is correct, from what I know.

Author:   SSJ4BROLY
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 12:27pm (PST)
Can anyone tell me what the fixtures are like now, do they still pack 3 games into the space of 5 days like last year?

Author:   ortiz44
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 12:07am (PST)
I was really looking forward to adding to this years CM forum but it looks disappointing so far with nothing but a bunch of USELESS posts! It's meant for story lines and read worthy posts not pointless crap

Author:   electric pepper
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 1:45am (PST)
LegendOfNufc, did you get to see the leicester, marseille, bordeaux available halfway through the season, or at the end of a season.

Author:   Pompey Fan
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 2:35am (PST)
Won't be getting FIFA 13 until Friday, so for those who have it already - could you please tell me the full Portsmouth squad?

Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 8:03am (PST)
quote electric pepper
LegendOfNufc, did you get to see the leicester, marseille, bordeaux available halfway through the season, or at the end of a season.
Halfway through the seasons when I checked the available jobs

quote Pompey Fan
Won't be getting FIFA 13 until Friday, so for those who have it already - could you please tell me the full Portsmouth squad?
First 11:

Anderson 65
Dumbuya 64
Long 57
Harley 61

Williamson 65
Walker 57
Howard 66
Compton 61

McLeod 64
Rodgers 64

Subs:

Eastwood 57
Harris 57
Clifford 60
Obita 62
Ertl 60
Thompson 58
Russell 63

Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 8:04am (PST)
quote ortiz44
I was really looking forward to adding to this years CM forum but it looks disappointing so far with nothing but a bunch of USELESS posts! It's meant for story lines and read worthy posts not pointless crap
Its for reading and discussing about Career Mode, which has happened on all pages bar page 3 really.

Author:   Pro King
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 8:08am (PST)
quote LegendOfNufc
quote ortiz44
Its for reading and discussing about Career Mode, which has happened on all pages bar page 3 really.
Nah, there hasn't been ANY discussion of CM for about 5-6 pages now, not real discussion about matches or anything. Putting your results down with one or two scorers next to them doesn't really offer anything if you're not mentioning how your players are doing or how your team is doing, tbh.

Author:   Presea
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 9:04am (PST)
quote Pro King
quote LegendOfNufc
quote ortiz44
Nah, there hasn't been ANY discussion of CM for about 5-6 pages now, not real discussion about matches or anything. Putting your results down with one or two scorers next to them doesn't really offer anything if you're not mentioning how your players are doing or how your team is doing, tbh.
Agreed. I was thinking about doing a story. Along the lines of taking over my dads job as he passed away. Would you lot he interested as its more than just results and should I make a new discussion or do it here?

Author:   KillaAshley
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 9:21am (PST)
Started as Everton and signed Diaby for £5m and Hibbert.

Can anyone reccomend me a RM for less than £1m please? I have a few potential targets in mind.

Author:   Pro King
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 9:22am (PST)
quote Chin2112
quote Pro King
quote LegendOfNufc
quote ortiz44
Agreed. I was thinking about doing a story. Along the lines of taking over my dads job as he passed away. Would you lot he interested as its more than just results and should I make a new discussion or do it here?
Sure would! It would be fine to do it in here though, you can have a main post and just post the link in your sig and update it with each update you make in this thread so people can see it when they click on your sig and when they come here.

KillaAshley Try getting Petrzela, he's Czech.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.