Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Career Mode Discussion - I - page 21

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57790/t1762780-career-mode-discussion/21.htm

Author:   sameenbot2997
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 9:21am (PST)
Subject:   re: Career Mode Discussion - I
-------------------------------------------
I'm thinking of doing another career along with my Wolves one, my candidates are Atletico Madrid or Schalke 04.....

Author:   Sigge
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 9:24am (PST)
Anyone tried playing in Sweden,Norway or Denmark?
I'm thinking about doing one with Malmö FF in Sweden just like last year, but Rosenborg(Norway) and FC København(Denmark) might be fun too.

Author:   CosLamp
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 9:34am (PST)
quote sameenbot2997
CosLamp

Why do Lazio again?
Why not?

It's a game I enjoyed last year (obviously) and makes for an excellent comparison between 13 and 12. I'm trying to manage by the same philosophy as last year, and it will really pick out the differences between the way the game plays out this year.

For example, I'm not going to win the league in my first season, no way. Away games have definitely gotten harder, as have games against the top sides. I've got my eye on a top 3 finish but I'm currently 5th, it's very close from 2nd to 6th with Juve miles clear.

On the other hand, my youth team are going to play a much bigger part in the team this year. I used the scout future star option once and got a player called Luca Romanó who is already rated 73 aged 16, and growing like crazy on loan. Got a few others in the mid-high 60's who will hopefully keep up with the trend I've seen and grow by 5 or 6 points a season.

Author:   Zhang Liao
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 10:13am (PST)
Going to start again with Borussia Dortmund, and make them the most feared team in all of europe...already halfway there with Gotze and Hummels

Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 10:18am (PST)
quote Zhang Liao
Going to start again with Borussia Dortmund, and make them the most feared team in all of europe...already halfway there with Gotze and Hummels
Dont forget Gündogan,Subotic,Reus and Lewandowski
Beasts!!

Author:   smarti3
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 10:39am (PST)
I brought 2 players for my Chelsea youth squad yesterday. One who was a striker and the other (called S. Torres) who's a CM

Was in the semi-final against Man City and was 0-0 up intil the 70' mark. Decided to sub Sturridge and Hazard for Fernando Torres and S.Torres

A lob pass volley from F.Torres to S.Torres at the 89th minute was saved from Joe Hart. It rebounded off Hart and S.Torres ran it into the goal

Will be playing him more often. Excellent results and through to the final!

TL;DR 89' goal from my youth player who I just signed. Chuffed.

Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 11:05am (PST)
Any idea for a career to do alongside my Wolves one? A top 4 team from either Germany, Italy or Spain would be nice...

Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 11:08am (PST)
Dortmund or Napoli

Author:   jaqulle999
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 11:17am (PST)
I just finished my first season with Newcastle. I finished 7th in the league. I sold Cabaye for $25 million and Ben Afra wanted to leave in the second transfer window so i sold him for about $22 million. I bought Adam Maher for about $15 million and Douglas for $7 million.

Pappi Cisse scored 17 goals that season and I sold him to Bayern Munich for $37 million. I was suprised the would match that counter offer. I bought josh mceachran, ezequial schelotto, and erik lamela with that money.
My year 2 lineup

-----------------------Krul--------
Simpson----Douglas-----Colocini------Santon
-------------Tiote---------------Anita---------
Schelotto----------Maher-----------Guiterrez
---------------------BA-------------------

Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 11:28am (PST)
Can you use the scout future star option mroe than once and what level do I have to be to use it?

Author:   Pro King
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 11:43am (PST)
quote sameenbot2997
Can you use the scout future star option mroe than once and what level do I have to be to use it?

Not sure what level but it's not too high and you can only buy things in the catalogue once so unless it appears again udner another level then you'll only be able to use it once.

Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 11:46am (PST)
Can I have some more suggestions for a career mode with a top 4 team in Germany, Italy or Spain. I thought about Schalke 04, but still not sure....

Author:   Wembley_Way
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 11:48am (PST)
I haven't even started a career yet, I've been too busy playing UT and seasons. Serie B and Bundesliga 2 are league's i defiantly want to mange in this year.

Author:   KRONSTADT2013
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 12:19pm (PST)
if i download a league from Creation Centre will i be able to play it separately on 'be a pro' and 'manager' or it is available for one mod .. ?or can i download two leagues and use one for 'be a pro' and the other one for 'manager' .. ?

Author:   smarti3
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 12:19pm (PST)
Forgot to mention I've got 3 offers to manage an international team: Chile,Czech Republic and Ecuador...

Who would you suggest managing ? I was thinking Chile because they're pretty good all round

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.