Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: downloading esonline beta - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57639/t1901450-downloading-esonline-beta/

Author:   Whoosh
Date:   Sep 08, 13 at 8:54am (PST)
Subject:   downloading esonline beta
-------------------------------------------
the esonline beta is impossible to download with my internet connection. my internet is very slow so I can't download that 18 gb game. is there a way to request an install disc? if not, am I allowed to give someone else my beta registration key so they can use it?

Author:   dubiouspath
Date:   Sep 08, 13 at 12:53pm (PST)
Subject:   re: downloading esonline beta
theres no disk, its a 24.6 gb dl plus patching. the stress test is already over it was just 3 hrs friday night. if your looking to give it away though hit me up : )

Author:   DiamondMaster11
Date:   Sep 08, 13 at 7:04pm (PST)
As far as I'm aware, giving away your Beta key is against the NDA on the game, but I could be wrong. That would mean it isn't allowed, if you're unaware. There's no install disc for the Beta, unfortunately, so you may just have to wait out until the game is officially released. Sorry.

Author:   Whoosh
Date:   Sep 12, 13 at 7:16pm (PST)
No need to apologize. I don't have time to play the game anyway. But that download it just too large. I guess these days a lot of people are capable of downloading files like that, but my internet can only download like a 1/4 of that.

Author:   Hopeful
Date:   Feb 07, 14 at 2:22pm (PST)
Nothing wrong with my download speed usually but 24 hours in to trying to download the beta, I am only 25% done. Very, very slow servers.

Guess I wont be taking part in beta and it causes me concern around server capacity as download issue is definitely at their end.

Author:   Mouldy Cheese
Date:   Feb 07, 14 at 2:49pm (PST)
quote Hopeful
Nothing wrong with my download speed usually but 24 hours in to trying to download the beta, I am only 25% done. Very, very slow servers.

Guess I wont be taking part in beta and it causes me concern around server capacity as download issue is definitely at their end.
I'm having similar issues. I left it going all night and I'm only up to 18% =/
Looks like I won't be taking part in the stress test at this rate.

Author:   thehalfbloodmarauder
Date:   Feb 28, 14 at 8:57am (PST)
im almost 24 hours in, and im at 2%... i understand this is a beta test, and there are lots of people downloading it, but its still very infuriating... i was really looking forward to being able to play...

Author:   Verotten
Date:   Feb 28, 14 at 10:56am (PST)
I'm in, had the client installed from a previous weekend so I just had to patch it.

First impressions, they've optimised it loads. The game looks so much better than before and seems to run better for me, even on lower graphics. So good.

Hopefully you all get in there eventually!

Goodbye weekend...

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.