Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Prestige Refund Tokens - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57614/t1849784-prestige-refund-tokens/

Author:   Call_Me_God
Date:   Apr 05, 13 at 12:54pm (PST)
Subject:   Prestige Refund Tokens
-------------------------------------------
Can someone please explain to me what this actually does?

I have my 10 classes already so chose to refund tokens, I had about 30 tokens and since I unlocked create a class mode there was only 4 i think so what does this actually do? I was expecting to have my 30 tokens on my next prestige but I guess that's not the case.

Author:   Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA
Date:   Apr 05, 13 at 4:41pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Prestige Refund Tokens
No, it doesn't transfer tokens from prestige to prestige. I thought the same thing when I tried it after I used all my Custom Class slots.

It refunds any tokens you've used that prestige. So it's only useful at higher ranks.

So say you're sitting at level 50, and you've used all your tokens but want to unlock the M8, you can refund those 50 tokens back, which will re-lock everything, but allow you to unlock whatever you want again.

Author:   DarkBlade725
Date:   Apr 05, 13 at 5:21pm (PST)
Its actually a really good option if your not going up to prestige master but you dont have a token to get it. I actually thought it would refund my permanent tokens and not the normal unlock token but I was wrong

Author:   Call_Me_God
Date:   Apr 07, 13 at 11:28am (PST)
quote Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA
No, it doesn't transfer tokens from prestige to prestige. I thought the same thing when I tried it after I used all my Custom Class slots.

It refunds any tokens you've used that prestige. So it's only useful at higher ranks.

So say you're sitting at level 50, and you've used all your tokens but want to unlock the M8, you can refund those 50 tokens back, which will re-lock everything, but allow you to unlock whatever you want again.
ok now i understand, thanks for clearing that up for me

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.