Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Question about Prestige Master - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57614/t1824495-question-about-prestige-master/

Author:   Goldendriger17
Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 6:40am (PST)
Subject:   Question about Prestige Master
-------------------------------------------
So when i reach x Prestige i get "Prestige Master" I think it's 10th Prestige, but my issue is even with all of these permenant unlocks i still wont have enough tokens by the end of that, so there will be weapons/perks/killstreaks i cant unlock because ive used all of my tokens up. Has Treyarch got a way to unlock them all? Like do i get Prestige Master and all my equipment and weapons auto-unlock?

Author:   InnerDemon
Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 7:10am (PST)
Subject:   re: Question about Prestige Master
When you reach Prestige Master, all weapons, perks, equipment, and scorestreaks are unlocked for use.

Author:   Range 2h bro
Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 3:13pm (PST)
When you reach 10th prestige, you play a few extra games and fill an invisible experience bar, sort of like you would for the others before entering prestige mode (though in those cases the experience bar was visible) and after you hit the exp and finish a game it'll tell you you've hit prestige master which is the highest level possible and that all weapons, perks, scorestreaks, equipment and wildcards and permanently unlocked for use.

Author:   Horse
Date:   Jan 31, 13 at 3:04am (PST)
quote Range 2h bro
When you reach 10th prestige, you play a few extra games and fill an invisible experience bar
I shat myself when I reached 10th and 55, looked at my stats and saw no xp bar.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.