Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: dlc - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57614/t1823057-dlc/

Author:   viralclaw
Date:   Jan 26, 13 at 8:48pm (PST)
Subject:   dlc
-------------------------------------------
I'm wondering if the map packs will ever be released for sale individually outside of the season pass. I don't want all of them think it is crazy that I cant buy them individually. the season pass may have gotten them a big surge of money at first but I would bet I'm not the only one who wont buy anything until I can buy the ones I want. I'm not a hard core cod fan I play zombies and that's it the rest is a waist to me I have no intention whatsoever in buying a season pass. If anyone knows anything about this or knows where I could find out that would be awesome thanks

Author:   MistaCloudStrife
Date:   Jan 26, 13 at 8:50pm (PST)
Subject:   re: dlc
quote viralclaw
I'm wondering if the map packs will ever be released for sale individually outside of the season pass. I don't want all of them think it is crazy that I cant buy them individually. the season pass may have gotten them a big surge of money at first but I would bet I'm not the only one who wont buy anything until I can buy the ones I want. I'm not a hard core cod fan I play zombies and that's it the rest is a waist to me I have no intention whatsoever in buying a season pass. If anyone knows anything about this or knows where I could find out that would be awesome thanks
Season Pass is $10 less for all 4 DLC packs. The DLC packs will be $15 a piece if you want to purchase them separately.

Author:   Horse
Date:   Jan 26, 13 at 8:50pm (PST)
Of course you can buy them individually. Purchasing the season pass is simply buying them all at a discounted price.

Date:   Jan 26, 13 at 8:58pm (PST)
Ok but how when I go to the map pack section all I see is the season pass am I missing something?

Author:   Horse
Date:   Jan 26, 13 at 9:06pm (PST)
Pretty sure the first map pack isn't available till tomorrow (on 360).

Date:   Jan 26, 13 at 9:09pm (PST)
Do you know when they let you buy them without the pass?

Date:   Jan 26, 13 at 9:10pm (PST)
Ok thanks

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.