Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Weapon DLC: What would you like to see? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57614/t1817471-weapon-dlc-would-you-like-to-see/

Author:   blackomega34
Date:   Jan 13, 13 at 4:57am (PST)
Subject:   Weapon DLC: What would you like to see?
-------------------------------------------
We now know that a new weapon will be added to multiplayer with the 'Revolution' DLC pack. This got me thinking; what other weapons can they add, if they are willing to add more.
What other weapons would you like to see added to the game? What sort of weapon would work very well without it being too powerful? Give us your ideas.

I would like to see the H&K MR308 in the game. I would make it semi automatic without select-fire (like in real life) and make it an OHK to the head at 5 meters or less, otherwise with the rest of the stats being the same as the SMR. Increase recoil by about 300% and make it have a 15-round magazine.

Author:   ims2golfer
Date:   Jan 13, 13 at 6:37am (PST)
Subject:   re: Weapon DLC: What would you like to see?
I want the IMI Tavor TAR-21 plox
The colt anaconda would be nice too. I want a revolver that isn't the crappy Executioner.

Author:   blackomega34
Date:   Jan 13, 13 at 8:06am (PST)
quote ims2golfer
I want a revolver that isn't the crappy Executioner.
Agreed, I have always liked the revolvers in CoD for the amount of laughs you can get with them. Never used them seriously, though.

Author:   ditto
Date:   Jan 13, 13 at 8:43am (PST)
Some sort of double-barrel shotgun would be cool I think.

Author:   InnerDemon
Date:   Jan 13, 13 at 10:42am (PST)
The Barrett.

I would love the MP40 but it doesn't quite fit the time frame. :D

Author:   bionicle1995
Date:   Jan 13, 13 at 11:46am (PST)
I want the Ray Gun for multiplayer but only I can use it and it has infinite ammo and I cant die when I have it equip[ped and each kill gives me 400 xp.

Please.

Author:   Wackajack
Date:   Jan 13, 13 at 12:24pm (PST)
MK14 please

...Would be better if they went and gave all the current guns a tad more recoil thought first.

Author:   HU1CH13
Date:   Jan 13, 13 at 2:11pm (PST)
quote InnerDemon
The Barrett.

I would love the MP40 but it doesn't quite fit the time frame.
What's a Barrett?

Author:   oni_hero
Date:   Jan 13, 13 at 2:55pm (PST)
quote bionicle1995
I want the Ray Gun for multiplayer but only I can use it and it has infinite ammo and I cant die when I have it equip[ped and each kill gives me 400 xp.

Please.
Treyarch: Well he said please..... So I mean we pretty much have to now don't we?

Honestly, I don't really want any gun DLC. It will be the most used gun the week it comes out, longer if they haven't balanced it properly, and I HATE being killed by the same gun over and over.

That and I really don't want to have to try and get used to countering a gun that I am not used to trying to beat out.

Date:   Jan 13, 13 at 2:56pm (PST)
Maybe play campaign for once, or even zombies, instead of no lifeing smgs in multiplayer.

Date:   Jan 13, 13 at 2:59pm (PST)
quote oni_hero
quote bionicle1995

Please.
Treyarch: Well he said please..... So I mean we pretty much have to now don't we?
Aaaw, yeaaah!
Look out FotherMuckers! Treyarch got my back!

But seriously, you did realise I was joking right? I'm sure you did.

OT: Technically, saying "Barrett" can refer to multiple weapons, the Barret 50 cal (or whatever the technical name is, I don't really care) is but one. I believe the Desert Eagle ios technically a Barret also, as it too was produced by barrett (I think, Im no expert.)

Edit: When it comes to weapons, Barrett refers to any weapon designed by this fella: Ronnie Barrett

Edit Edit:

Which one?

Author:   oni_hero
Date:   Jan 13, 13 at 3:02pm (PST)
As much as I browse the forums if I didn't notice a joke when it was made I would be completely lost.

Which is why I joked back lol.

Date:   Jan 13, 13 at 3:06pm (PST)
quote oni_hero
As much as I browse the forums if I didn't notice a joke when it was made I would be completely lost.
My bad.

Author:   HU1CH13
Date:   Jan 13, 13 at 3:19pm (PST)
quote InnerDemon
Maybe play campaign for once, or even zombies, instead of no lifeing smgs in multiplayer.

Date:   Jan 13, 13 at 3:22pm (PST)
I could give a rats ass about technical term for Barrett. You say Barrett and cod and people should know what you mean. If you don't understand that you are a *bleep*ing retard. So shut the *bleep* up about "what's a Barrett?" Or just suck my God damn dick. I'm so tired of you stupid assholes who think you're trying to be funny about being technical about some shit when you already know the anwser, or searching the internet for a picture to try and make somebody feel like a idiot when they came here legitimately to ask a question. The people on Neoseeker these days are pathetic little kids the purposely try to get a "funny" post by being insensitive to others.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.