Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Sensitivity - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57614/t1811311-sensitivity/3.htm

Author:   Anonymous Reborn
Date:   Jan 02, 13 at 12:00pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Sensitivity
-------------------------------------------
quote HU1CH13
quote Yogurt
quote HU1CH13
3!? So I take it you enjoy getting shafted in the rear with 10 bullets several times a match?
3 is good for me, I don't get 'shafted in the rear', lol.

quote HU1CH13
I play on 14 and even then I feel like I'm doing 180's too slow

Do you go to the cinema to play or summit? How big is your TV?
I just have a 19" 1080p monitor. Not sure what the size of the tv has to do with sensitivity. I always play on the highest or second highest just so it gives me the best chance to turn and react to someone shooting me from me behind and to quickly check a room when entering it.

Playing on a sensitivity as low as that just makes me feel like I've got golden syrup in my analogue sticks.
I thought you played on console? Why are you playing on a monitor?

Author:   HU1CH13
Date:   Jan 02, 13 at 12:11pm (PST)
quote Anonymous Reborn
I thought you played on console? Why are you playing on a monitor?
It's a TV/Monitor combo. Basically a 1080p tv with PC inputs.

Author:   Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA
Date:   Jan 02, 13 at 12:19pm (PST)
You can play on console and use a computer monitor.
I did for quite a long time. I had a monitor that I turned into a TV, with a receiver and everything.

And I don't have cable here, so my TV is now just a 46" monitor for my Xbox.

Author:   Wackajack
Date:   Jan 02, 13 at 12:57pm (PST)
quote Serene Guardian
quote Wackajack
quote Serene Guardian
I play on 8 usually. Unless I'm quickscoping. Then it's 10. Haha.
Quickscoping is for 12 year olds unfortunately...just saying
I'm not 12.

So, obviously it isn't.
Sorry i see no reason why people quickscope. There is no reason why you should be able to run around and use a sniper like a shotgun. The ability to do it is only there for people to stoke their own ego's with their legit elite quickscoping skills. Its one of the reasons why so many people hate this game. No hard feelings that's my opinion.

Date:   Jan 02, 13 at 5:50pm (PST)
quote Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA
I did for quite a long time. I had a monitor that I turned into a TV, with a receiver and everything.

I know, it's just why would you want to in the first place, but whatever.

Author:   Miss Fortune
Date:   Jan 02, 13 at 7:44pm (PST)
quote Wackajack
quote Serene Guardian
quote Wackajack
quote Serene Guardian
I'm not 12.

So, obviously it isn't.
Sorry i see no reason why people quickscope. There is no reason why you should be able to run around and use a sniper like a shotgun. The ability to do it is only there for people to stoke their own ego's with their legit elite quickscoping skills. Its one of the reasons why so many people hate this game. No hard feelings that's my opinion.
For fun? Doesn't matter to me that there's an ability to do it.

The ability there is mainly because of the fact that how this game is coded and how it's worked allows it, which they've have nerfed multiple time. However how the game is built allows it. There's very few shooters where you CANT do it. Most have some ability to do it.

Plus, Quickscopers > Camping Snipers. For one, they're easier to kill and they don't annoy the piss out of you sitting in the back of the map, ADS over the only route of entrance.

Author:   oni_hero
Date:   Jan 03, 13 at 3:41am (PST)
quote Anonymous Reborn
quote Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA

I know, it's just why would you want to in the first place, but whatever.
Well I mean if you have a really nice computer monitor and a really shitty tv, why not right?

Date:   Jan 03, 13 at 12:48pm (PST)
quote Serene Guardian
quote Wackajack
quote Serene Guardian
quote Wackajack
quote Serene Guardian
I'm not 12.

So, obviously it isn't.
For fun? Doesn't matter to me that there's an ability to do it.

The ability there is mainly because of the fact that how this game is coded and how it's worked allows it, which they've have nerfed multiple time. However how the game is built allows it. There's very few shooters where you CANT do it. Most have some ability to do it.

Plus, Quickscopers > Camping Snipers. For one, they're easier to kill and they don't annoy the piss out of you sitting in the back of the map, ADS over the only route of entrance.
It's like a game of "Pick Your Poison", you either want the annoying kid who is easy to kill but misuses a sniper rifle, or you choose the annoying kid who is kicking your ass by using a sniper rifle correctly, or you choose the annoying kid who sprays and prays from the hip with a semi-auto sniper rifle (*cough*Mk11BF3kiddies*cough*).

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.