Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Ultra Killer - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57614/t1808015-ultra-killer/

Author:   DarkBlade725
Date:   Dec 21, 12 at 3:29pm (PST)
Subject:   Ultra Killer
-------------------------------------------
Why would Treyarch come up with this idea? Its a challenge to do this the easiest way I could think of is LMG extended mags, rapid fire on Nuketown 2025 Demolition and just mow down the players that spawn like dafuq man. Somehow I got a 7 kill spree on Slums Hardpoint with MSMC suppress and fast mags. I can pull off a fury kill(5 quick kills) but I cant seem to make it count towards my quad feed challenge I once got a super killer(6 quick kills) but I didn't get the one emblem for a 5 quick kills it seems to me it didn't count

Author:   ims2golfer
Date:   Dec 21, 12 at 3:48pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Ultra Killer
Is frigging impossible unless you're against noobs on ground war all standing in the same spot. Either that or just spawn camping on Nuketown with extended mag PDW-57 with rapid fire.

Author:   Wackajack
Date:   Dec 21, 12 at 7:05pm (PST)
As i play TD exclusively this challenge is impossible i see no way that it could be accomplished. My mate also has the 6 quick kills emblem but not the 5. The quad feed is getting four successive kills in the feed all at the same time, so if anyone else gets a kill in the few seconds that it takes you don't get it. I only have one.

Author:   NochedeLobo
Date:   Dec 24, 12 at 6:02am (PST)
wow love to shoot from the roof with the sniper rifle

Author:   BlindSight
Date:   Dec 24, 12 at 7:43am (PST)
quote Wackajack
As i play TD exclusively this challenge is impossible i see no way that it could be accomplished. My mate also has the 6 quick kills emblem but not the 5. The quad feed is getting four successive kills in the feed all at the same time, so if anyone else gets a kill in the few seconds that it takes you don't get it. I only have one.
And thus, you should expand your horizon. I used to play TDM exclusively, and I have tons more fun now that I play literally every game type available.

Author:   J917
Date:   Dec 24, 12 at 9:21am (PST)
I did it accidentally during ground war on Yemen. At first I thought it was rare, but considering I did it by accident I didn't think much of it. I'll see if I can find the vid tomorrow but it's probably gone by now.

Author:   Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA
Date:   Dec 24, 12 at 2:52pm (PST)
I'm pretty sure it's all dumb luck. I have the 6-kill multikill emblem, which I got by accident. Well, not really accident, but I wasn't trying to get it.

The game is actually pretty forgiving when it comes to multikills. You have a few seconds between each kill to earn it. I got mine with the KSG. I got a double kill, then a few seconds later, ran around the corner and took the 4 other guys out one-by-one. So it's not like you have to get all of them with one burst. You can reload in the middle of your kills if you're quick enough.

It's just a matter of getting the right number or people in the right spot.

Author:   Wackajack
Date:   Dec 25, 12 at 4:38am (PST)
quote BlindSight
And thus, you should expand your horizon. I used to play TDM exclusively, and I have tons more fun now that I play literally every game type available.
Oh i have tried but objective game modes are ruined by people that go on there for kills. I also have no desire to wait "till the end of the round" to spawn again. Especially when you get done straight away.

Author:   BlindSight
Date:   Dec 25, 12 at 8:14pm (PST)
Yeah it's annoying when people pad their KD's in objective game modes, but playing the objective is a lot more fun and more rewarding than TDM.

Date:   Dec 25, 12 at 8:32pm (PST)
Ok, I been trying to go for the ultra killer again today but it cant seem t work since my team cant pull off some killstreak. I think the only way to pull this thing off is by using VSATS cause it really helps to tell where enemy spawn is at

Author:   legion116
Date:   Dec 28, 12 at 7:35pm (PST)
It wasn't that hard in my opinion. I ran with the skorpion evo with targetfinder, foregrip, and longbarrel on aftermath and got it. I didn't spawn kill or camp. There entire team camped inside that buss like they were a clan. Well they had people watching every location and I ran up on team deathmatch and took them all out. I didn't relise this till 7 matches later when I was going threw my calling card.

Date:   Dec 31, 12 at 7:32pm (PST)
It's still a challenge Ultra killer, Chain killer, and getting quad feeds is the killer challenge I have to do before I can unlock master killer I can pull off quads if my gun has a little more ammunition I need that fast mags and extended mags together

Author:   Agent Mo
Date:   Jan 01, 13 at 2:04am (PST)
I doubt i have this challenge, but i did get 8 quick kills once, but i think the gap between the first 4 and the second 4 was too long anyway. The first 4 was a quad frag kill though so i've definitely got that one.

Author:   Boyd
Date:   Jan 01, 13 at 4:35am (PST)
Its all just luck i got the 6 kill Emblem a couple of days ago on Hijacked playing Domination I killed 1 guy flanking around B flag and then I throw a C4 on B and killed 5 enemies in one go and then it popped up.

Author:   M_M
Date:   Jan 03, 13 at 3:57pm (PST)
Play hardcore?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.