Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Challenge Tips and Stories - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57614/t1802089-challenge-tips-stories/

Author:   Wackajack
Date:   Dec 06, 12 at 2:59pm (PST)
Subject:   Challenge Tips and Stories
-------------------------------------------
I think the challenges in this game are pretty good, so i thought we could all share some stories/tips on how we got some of the harder ones (without boosting FFS)

I finished the humiliation challenges off last night. Little tip for the afterlife kills, bouncing betty's. The first time i ever used them and got like 5 afterlife medals on hijacked, a bit noob but i tried the crossbow and it was too difficult.

Author:   DarkBlade725
Date:   Dec 06, 12 at 7:02pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Challenge Tips and Stories
Tip for everyone: Orbital VSAT=Instant win

Author:   oni_hero
Date:   Dec 06, 12 at 7:25pm (PST)
Just a simple, basic headshot tip for everyone....

Aim high, shoulder height. Nine times out of ten you will score a headshot, either from the target moving into your line of fire, or from the hitboxes(horrible I know.)

I finished 100 headshots for the vector in 3 games.

Author:   Mnmfan
Date:   Dec 06, 12 at 7:45pm (PST)
quote Wackajack
I think the challenges in this game are pretty good, so i thought we could all share some stories/tips on how we got some of the harder ones (without boosting FFS)

I finished the humiliation challenges off last night. Little tip for the afterlife kills, bouncing betty's. The first time i ever used them and got like 5 afterlife medals on hijacked, a bit noob but i tried the crossbow and it was too difficult.
Another tip for Afterlife is if you're using Bouncing Betty or Claymores always watch the killcam when you die. Especially if you know your killer is about to walk into your placed betty. Equipment vanish as soon as you respawn so those extra 5 seconds of watching the killcam is often enough to get a kill.

Author:   Horse
Date:   Dec 06, 12 at 7:48pm (PST)
quote Mnmfan
quote Wackajack

Another tip for Afterlife is if you're using Bouncing Betty or Claymores always watch the killcam when you die. Especially if you know your killer is about to walk into your placed betty. Equipment vanish as soon as you respawn so those extra 5 seconds of watching the killcam is often enough to get a kill.
Or easier yet, play Sticks and Stones. 90% of your medals will be Afterlife medals.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.