Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The Dogs - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57614/t1800765-dogs/

Author:   Pauliepoos
Date:   Dec 03, 12 at 5:56pm (PST)
Subject:   The Dogs
-------------------------------------------
Has anybody seen 'em yet?

I must've played well over 100 games and i've only seen 'em once. Twas on that train station map (Express?) and the enemy called 'em in. I was expecting to get ripped apart by them but it didn't happen. I got killed once and before I knew it they were gone. It was rather underwhelming tbh. On previous Treyarch CoD's you'd get mullered over and over again if the dogs were sent in.

So, is their rarity a case of them being seemingly underpowered compared to previous versions, resulting in few people using them, or the fact that they're difficult to obtain?

Have you seen/used them, and if so, what d'yer think?

Author:   oni_hero
Date:   Dec 03, 12 at 6:17pm (PST)
Subject:   re: The Dogs
I used them out a care package once. On the map, *bleep* can't remember the name of it, the one that is LA.... That one, the one like downturn from MW3, and they ripped through the enemy. I think it depends on map. They are pretty rare though.

Author:   Smell The Chiken
Date:   Dec 03, 12 at 6:37pm (PST)
Seen them a few times, and they've always ripped through the enemy. You probably don't see them because they are hard to obtain or people are just using the swarm instead. And it looks like you had a smart team who knew to shoot the mutts.

Author:   marykeluvsyuni
Date:   Dec 03, 12 at 7:06pm (PST)
I earned them once n they only got me 4 kills so I switched to the warthog. Now that did work!

Author:   Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA
Date:   Dec 03, 12 at 7:26pm (PST)
I got them in a care package once, and they got me a buttload of kills. Like, 15-20 if I remember correctly. If Theater ever goes up again, I'll look again.

I've only seen them one other time on an enemy team on Nuketown.

Author:   ResistanceFailure
Date:   Dec 03, 12 at 8:49pm (PST)
I just saw some, guy on my team had them on Yemen.

They didn't look like they were doing so well though.

Author:   Agent Mo
Date:   Dec 04, 12 at 1:22am (PST)
Haven't seen them online, but i got them out of a care package in a me vs 9 veteran bots game.....while i was one death away from a loss. Called them in and hid in a corner while they won me the game

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.