Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: 1 bar then kicked - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57614/t1799113-1-bar-kicked/

Author:   marykeluvsyuni
Date:   Nov 29, 12 at 2:55pm (PST)
Subject:   1 bar then kicked
-------------------------------------------
Is anybody else having this problem? It's happened quite a bit to me. Is this the problem that everybody is complaining about?

Author:   DiamondMaster11
Date:   Nov 29, 12 at 3:32pm (PST)
Subject:   re: 1 bar then kicked
No, but I hate how bad the host migrations are. I'll be in a lobby with the same host keeping everyone but him at a steady 2 bar for 3 games in a row without being changed, but when I or my friends are host, and one person in the lobby jumps between 3-4 bars, we lose host.

Oh, and for those who don't know, losing host mid-game means it kicks you. It doesn't just make someone else host and lose you your advantage. I would have no problem with that.

Author:   marykeluvsyuni
Date:   Nov 29, 12 at 8:09pm (PST)
quote DiamondMaster11
No, but I hate how bad the host migrations are. I'll be in a lobby with the same host keeping everyone but him at a steady 2 bar for 3 games in a row without being changed, but when I or my friends are host, and one person in the lobby jumps between 3-4 bars, we lose host.

Oh, and for those who don't know, losing host mid-game means it kicks you. It doesn't just make someone else host and lose you your advantage. I would have no problem with that.
That's wat happens with me I guess. But since I stopped playing wireless this morning it hasn't happened anymore

Author:   Airwalked
Date:   Nov 30, 12 at 12:06pm (PST)
Moral of the story? don't play online with bullshit connections.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.