Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Prestiging - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57614/t1794770-prestiging/

Author:   Silver Rathalos
Date:   Nov 19, 12 at 4:30pm (PST)
Subject:   Prestiging
-------------------------------------------
What's the point of it other than get better prestige emblem by name, unlock class and refund all tokens DURING ONLY ON THAT PRESTIGE. And reset all stats

Author:   Boyd
Date:   Nov 19, 12 at 4:36pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Prestiging
You can permanently unlock a gun/perk for the rest of your prestige's and you won''t be able to use everything if you don't prestige as you will not have enough tokens. when you reach prestige master you have everything unlocked

Author:   Silver Rathalos
Date:   Nov 19, 12 at 4:59pm (PST)
Yea but u need to lvl up to be able to use it lol

Author:   Boyd
Date:   Nov 19, 12 at 5:10pm (PST)
quote Silver Rathalos
Use what ?

This time the game gives you reasons to prestige. you don't even lose you weapon level this time around so that is not an excuse to not prestige.

Basically I have prestiged Twice and I have unlocked the MSMC so it's there for me when CAC is available and Ghost as it unlocks at level 55 this time around.

are you just lazy to rank up to level 55 again ?

Author:   BlackLabel
Date:   Nov 19, 12 at 5:12pm (PST)
quote Silver Rathalos
Not when you permanently unlock it. Once it is unlocked that is it, you can use it at any level even if it's a level 55 item like Ghost or the AN-94.

Author:   Yogurt
Date:   Nov 19, 12 at 5:18pm (PST)
Is it always there in every prestige? So you could unlock 10 things by prestige 10? I thought it was just 1 item per prestige.

Date:   Nov 19, 12 at 5:21pm (PST)
quote Yogurt
Is it always there in every prestige? So you could unlock 9 things by prestige 10? I thought it was just 1 item per prestige.
It's always there. I have the AN-94 and Ghost unlocked to use at any time currently. I unlocked the AN-95 on my first prestige and it was there waiting for me on my second.

Date:   Nov 19, 12 at 5:28pm (PST)
So you unlocked the AN-94 on prestige 1 and then Ghost on prestige 2 and you have both on prestige 2? This is as well as a custom class/other choice and not losing gun progress/prestige? Do you also have to unlock attachments again or are the ones you unlocked previously unlocked always?

Date:   Nov 19, 12 at 5:32pm (PST)
quote Yogurt
So you unlocked the AN-94 on prestige 1 and then Ghost on prestige 2 and you have both on prestige 2? This is as well as a custom class/other choice and not losing gun progress/prestige? Do you also have to unlock attachments again or are the ones you unlocked previously unlocked always?
That is correct. You can unlock both a create a class and a weapon I assume the same also goes for the other two options though I never choose those. You also keep everything gun level and gun prestige wise including attachments and camos.

Date:   Nov 19, 12 at 5:39pm (PST)
I probably still won't prestige.

Date:   Nov 19, 12 at 5:43pm (PST)
Haha fair enough. I am only prestiging as my aim is to hit 10th prestige at some point, though I think the key word there is 'aim' as with everything Call of Duty I am always so optimistic in the first few weeks then my ability to care ceases to exist. I don't think the new more rewarding prestige system is rewarding enough, though I also can't think of a way to make it more rewarding without upsetting the balance of the game.

Author:   ditto
Date:   Nov 19, 12 at 8:28pm (PST)
Every prestige expands the radius of your testicles by .0376 inches. Fact.

Author:   Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA
Date:   Nov 19, 12 at 9:42pm (PST)
I'm still presitiging. I really don't have a good reason either way.
I unlocked the SMR with my first prestige token, and the only two guns I use are that, and the M27, both of which I've prestiged twice. So I'll pretty much just be playing with the same class whether I prestige or not.
Literally, the only reason for me prestiging is so I can still get the satisfaction of reaching that next rank. I don't care about e-penises, status, leaderboards, or what the emblem next to my Gamertag looks like.

Author:   Agent Mo
Date:   Nov 19, 12 at 11:54pm (PST)
The prestige tokens don't magically disappear if you don't use them right? Say if i were to forget to use one when i prestige, i can always just use it later?

Author:   Mnmfan
Date:   Nov 20, 12 at 1:13am (PST)
I see no reason NOT to prestige. If I did'nt prestige all that wasted xp would really annoy. In a week I'd be thinking.. 'damn, if I prestiged I'd probably be prestige 2 now'.
I'm currently lvl1 1st prestige.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2015.
All Rights Reserved.