Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Gold Weapon Bragging Thread - page 10

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57614/t1794315-gold-weapon-bragging-thread/10.htm

Author:   TurMoiL911
Date:   Jan 20, 13 at 10:34am (PST)
Subject:   re: Gold Weapon Bragging Thread
-------------------------------------------
I just unlocked gold camo on the SCAR right before I Prestiged for the first time. Time to use my unlock on the AN-94 and work on that.

Author:   donmonster
Date:   Jan 21, 13 at 10:14am (PST)
Yay gold scar on Saturday. Then at 1004 kills with the SIG yesterday I got that gold.

Does having a gold SIG make me awesome. Because I feel awesome using it.

Author:   Miss Fortune
Date:   Jan 21, 13 at 10:32am (PST)
So I finally have gold on every shotgun, sniper rifle, and SMG. As well as the Riot Shield.

I've got gold on the M27, FAL, and AN-94 and the LSAT.

ALMOST
*bleep*ING
THERE

Author:   Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA
Date:   Jan 21, 13 at 11:46am (PST)
quote donmonster
Yay gold scar on Saturday. Then at 1004 kills with the SIG yesterday I got that gold.

Does having a gold SIG make me a badass. Because I feel badass using it.
Moreso than most weapons. Especially SMGs. But I think it's just that you don't see them a lot.

Author:   Mnmfan
Date:   Jan 21, 13 at 7:35pm (PST)
Got the MTAR (or at least I think it's the MTAR, the very 1st AR) gold the other day and I'm just 1 bloodthirsty medal away from getting gold on the Combat Knife.

So my current gold collection is:

All shotties (4)
All SMGs (6)
All Launchers (3)
Ballistic Knife
MTAR (1st AR in the list)

So 15 in total.

Almost Gold:
Combat Knife (1 bloodthirsty medal needed)
Crossbow (1 bloodthirsty medal needed)

Author:   TurMoiL911
Date:   Jan 21, 13 at 8:54pm (PST)
Got gold for the AN-94. My second one now.

Author:   MistaCloudStrife
Date:   Jan 24, 13 at 3:58am (PST)
Trying to get all gold handguns, it seems like these are the hardest ones for me to get. I don't know if I should just go sidearm only or just bring it out when I see campers to get headshots. I already finished one of them, and I'm currently working on the executioner right now since I heard that was the hardest one.

Author:   Sephiroth25
Date:   Jan 24, 13 at 4:35am (PST)
I have a total of 1 gold weapons.

Jealous?

Author:   Baller142
Date:   Jan 24, 13 at 11:00pm (PST)
I have a golden Remington, PDW, and Skorpion. Im trying to work on the shotguns but Im just to the Bloodshot Camo for the KGS and the Siberia for S12. The only problem I have with these are that the KGS sometimes misses at point blank with me. And the S12 just will not kill on the first shot unless its a headshot or they're already damaged by something else. Either that, or I just hate getting a hit marker off of them and then dieing from the person I was shooting at. Im also trying to get a golden DSR but I cant get my last 2 blood thristies.

Author:   MistaCloudStrife
Date:   Jan 25, 13 at 12:03am (PST)
quote Baller142
I have a golden Remington, PDW, and Skorpion. Im trying to work on the shotguns but Im just to the Bloodshot Camo for the KGS and the Siberia for S12. The only problem I have with these are that the KGS sometimes misses at point blank with me. And the S12 just will not kill on the first shot unless its a headshot or they're already damaged by something else. Either that, or I just hate getting a hit marker off of them and then dieing from the person I was shooting at. Im also trying to get a golden DSR but I cant get my last 2 blood thristies.
I just need the bloodthirsty medals for the S12. To get the one hit kills I just played with it on hardcore. It's easier and faster IMO. Just make sure to keep in mind not to go out in the open and stick to less trafficked areas.

Author:   redmanc90
Date:   Jan 25, 13 at 8:29am (PST)
Going for the Diamond ARs coz, why not.
In order, got the: M8, FAL, AN94, M27, Type25. Now doing the MTAR - got 17 headshots in one game of Overflow Domination. Really not looking forward to the SMR...or the SWAT. Gonna be a right struggle.

Coincidentally, am doing them in order of how much I like the gun (except missed the scar out)

Also got the R870 gold in 1st week of game, and MSMC because it's easy mode.

Author:   oni_hero
Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 6:35pm (PST)
Just got the Peacekeeper diamond studded. Now to figure out what guns to diamond next.

Author:   DarkBlade725
Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 7:23pm (PST)
oni_hero how do you even get get that gun diamond? But I just got the FAL gold and turned off my game next is the M8

Author:   IUSEthePM-9
Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 10:15pm (PST)
quote redmanc90
Going for the Diamond ARs coz, why not.
In order, got the: M8, FAL, AN94, M27, Type25. Now doing the MTAR - got 17 headshots in one game of Overflow Domination. Really not looking forward to the SMR...or the SWAT. Gonna be a right struggle.

Coincidentally, am doing them in order of how much I like the gun (except missed the scar out)

Also got the R870 gold in 1st week of game, and MSMC because it's easy mode.
The MSMC is my most used gun, been using it since I first unlocked it, because I like the look and sound of it, but I only recently got the 100 headshots. The rest was easy, but the funny thing is that the lack of recoil actually make it really slow getting the MSMC gold.

Author:   Boyd
Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 11:45pm (PST)
Update

All SMG's Gold
All Shotguns Gold
All LMG's Gold

MTAR,TYPE45 and SWAT Gold moved on to the FAL. I find the best way to get longshots and headshots is to play Hardcore easy kills and people camp so easy to line up your shot for a 1 shot kill headshot.

Also Hardcore is pretty fun to play.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.