Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Black Ops 2 launch trailer lands a month before game, appropriately action packed - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57614/t1776944-black-ops-2-launch-trailer-lands-month-before-game-appropriately-action-packed/

Author:   RabidChinaGirl
Date:   Oct 16, 12 at 2:46pm (PST)
Subject:   Black Ops 2 launch trailer lands a month before game, appropriately action packed
-------------------------------------------
[[news:21132]]

Author:   Huntereb
Date:   Oct 16, 12 at 3:06pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Black Ops 2 launch trailer lands a month before game, appropriately action packed
Looks cool, I'll probably only buy this for the campaign though. I'm not a big fan of the Multiplayer, it gets boring pretty fast...

Author:   toatak
Date:   Oct 16, 12 at 3:42pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Black Ops 2 launch trailer lands a month before game, appropriately action packed
I was pleasantly surprised by this today. It's pretty weird that they did this a month early, but it was a good launch trailer in the spirit of Black Ops' first one. And it was much better then MW3's launch trailer.

As much as a huge fuss is being made about the future, I'm honestly more excited to see the 80's stuff. I enjoy some good historical fiction.

And zombies, that's a given, though.

Author:   Ea'ron Thomas
Date:   Oct 16, 12 at 5:09pm (PST)
I like this game really bad

Author:   Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA
Date:   Oct 16, 12 at 6:17pm (PST)
Very standard-issue Call of Duty.
I'm honestly not blown away by it.

Still excited for the game, though.

Author:   blackomega34
Date:   Oct 17, 12 at 4:31am (PST)
The scene at the beginning looked epic: Harper in an almost 'Assassin's Creed' like position... Good to see they put in the FAL, too. (With the same model... -.-)

Author:   THM
Date:   Oct 17, 12 at 6:23am (PST)
Gonna be a good one. but not sure for 'a great one'...

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.