Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 double XP weekend announced, exclusive to pre-orders - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57614/t1773005-call-of-duty-black-ops-2-double-xp-weekend-announced-exclusive-to-pre-orders/3.htm

Author:   J917
Date:   Nov 16, 12 at 9:23am (PST)
Subject:   re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 double XP weekend announced, exclusive to pre-orders
-------------------------------------------
quote Eiche
So, I didn't pre-order, but still somehow got a Nuketown 2025 code in the game box. I should still earn double XP, right?
That happened to me. Not sure about the double xp and it won't make a difference to me but I got the game earlier, brand new, normal edition and not pre-ordered, but still got a code for the map. Assumably you didn't get Nuketown zombies? (Not that I'm complaining)

Author:   Yogurt
Date:   Nov 16, 12 at 9:32am (PST)
Subject:   re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 double XP weekend announced, exclusive to pre-orders
They probably have the same copies for everyone, they just wanted their pre-order numbers to break records, what with Double XP included as well. Perhaps in a few days the other copy (if it exists) will be sold.

Author:   BunnyYid
Date:   Nov 17, 12 at 7:10am (PST)
Sold my code on Ebay for £15 and could probably of got more. There are loads on there and people are paying silly money.

Author:   Yogurt
Date:   Nov 17, 12 at 7:19am (PST)
£15 for one map? And to think we think DLC is too expensive..

Author:   BunnyYid
Date:   Nov 17, 12 at 7:22am (PST)
I know. I saw what they were going for on Ebay so I thought Id stick mine on. Its not one of my favorite maps anyway and no one in the group I play with have it, so it was pretty worthless to me.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.