Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 double XP weekend announced, exclusive to pre-orders - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57614/t1773005-call-of-duty-black-ops-2-double-xp-weekend-announced-exclusive-to-pre-orders/2.htm

Author:   IUSEthePM-9
Date:   Oct 28, 12 at 6:28am (PST)
Subject:   re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 double XP weekend announced, exclusive to pre-orders
-------------------------------------------
quote HU1CH13
Where's my Grid or Summit 2025? Nuketown has to be the second worst map in BO after Array. Seriously, apart from Combat Training, why on earth do people love this stupid map so much?
Omg, Grid 2025, I think I just came *drool*

Author:   Yogurt
Date:   Oct 28, 12 at 7:57am (PST)
Subject:   re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 double XP weekend announced, exclusive to pre-orders
No wonder why CoD sells so well.

Author:   Mnmfan
Date:   Oct 28, 12 at 11:32am (PST)
Summit 2025 or WMD 2025 would rule.

Author:   RubberBoot
Date:   Oct 31, 12 at 3:06am (PST)
Subject:   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 double XP weekend announced, exclusive to pre-orders
The reason I liked Nuketown so much was because it had a completely different feel than the rest of the maps, and it was unpredictable. This could be seen because it always got voted in straight after the first play and it was rare to see the top player top the table in both matches. Frustrating but awesome carnage at the same time, and if you did manage to get the blackbird, chopper, dogs combo it was wall to wall brutality.

Anyway, I also thought that Nuketown 2025 was a zombie map? Am I being a n00b?

Author:   bionicle1995
Date:   Oct 31, 12 at 5:26am (PST)
quote RubberBoot
The reason I liked Nuketown so much was because it had a completely different feel than the rest of the maps, and it was unpredictable. This could be seen because it always got voted in straight after the first play and it was rare to see the top player top the table in both matches. Frustrating but awesome carnage at the same time, and if you did manage to get the blackbird, chopper, dogs combo it was wall to wall brutality.

Anyway, I also thought that Nuketown 2025 was a zombie map? Am I being a n00b?
2025 is the multiplayer map, if you got the hardened edition tou also get Nuketown Zombies, which is the zombie map based on nuketown. So far no images of nuketown zombies have been released, so we dont know if its based on the 2025 varient or the original.

Date:   Nov 06, 12 at 12:45pm (PST)
If I pre-order in store for midnight release, I still get this, right? I'm pretty sure I do, I just want to check. Still not sure if I should order online or go to midnight release.

Author:   Arse
Date:   Nov 07, 12 at 6:33am (PST)
Subject:   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 double XP weekend announced, exclusive to pre-orders
Did someone seriously suggest Summit over Nuketown?

What a moron.

Author:   Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA
Date:   Nov 07, 12 at 6:40am (PST)
No, they just have a different opinion.

I really like Summit, as well. I'd like to see it return.

Author:   Ajax
Date:   Nov 07, 12 at 6:45am (PST)
quote Arse
Did someone seriously suggest Summit over Nuketown?

What a moron.
Nuketown is shit, and you're a moron for not having the same opinion as me.

See how that works?

Author:   burn-churches
Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 8:48pm (PST)
Youre cooked kr haha, grid and summit are great maps. Radiation is also a classic as is jungle. Enjoy it still more than black ops 2 (which might as well be named modern warfare 4)

Author:   burn-churches
Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 8:48pm (PST)
And LAUNCH. One of the best maps out!

Author:   GingaMilla
Date:   Nov 16, 12 at 3:45am (PST)
Anyone got an idea on what time the Double XP is starting? I assume it's the same time as what it was on BO?

Date:   Nov 16, 12 at 5:56am (PST)
Probably sometime tonight (GMT) through to Monday 6pm (GMT).

Author:   Eiche
Date:   Nov 16, 12 at 8:25am (PST)
So, I didn't pre-order, but still somehow got a Nuketown 2025 code in the game box. I should still earn double XP, right?

Author:   The Red Devils
Date:   Nov 16, 12 at 9:22am (PST)
Yes Eiche as you download the DLC NukeTown 2025 you'll be able to participate on the map for X2 XP

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.