Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2's zombie bus drops off full trailer to start the tour - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57614/t1766968-call-of-duty-black-ops-2s-zombie-bus-drops-off-full-trailer-to-start-tour/

Author:   bluexy
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 11:05am (PST)
Subject:   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2's zombie bus drops off full trailer for the tour
-------------------------------------------
[[news:20917]]

Author:   Tim
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 11:24am (PST)
Subject:   re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2's zombie bus drops off full trailer to start the tour
Looks good cant wait to take the bus to hell

Author:   Grimdark
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 1:56pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2's zombie bus drops off full trailer to start the tour
That sucks, I wanted the story with the traditional 4 heroes (or 3, if you consider one to be an antihero...) to continue.

Author:   Aeolus426
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 3:24pm (PST)
glad i paid off my hardened edition i'm so looking forward to this but i agree with DC i was hoping for the original characters. maybe they'll be in nuketown.

Author:   Boyd
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 3:35pm (PST)
quote DC Sniper
That sucks, I wanted the story with the traditional 4 heroes (or 3, if you consider one to be an antihero...) to continue.
They are stuck on the moon surely ?

Author:   death owl
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 3:42pm (PST)
at least there is a7x .....and the original characters could retern as dlc or in a seperate game mode

Author:   Grimdark
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 4:11pm (PST)
quote Boyd
quote DC Sniper
Gay, I wanted the story with the traditional 4 heroes (or 3, if you consider one to be an antihero...) to continue.
So? Crazy shit has happened in their adventure before.

Author:   Aeolus426
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 6:21pm (PST)
quote death owl
at least there is a7x
yeah i am so turning the music volume down to 0 because of that

Author:   Rendan
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 6:57pm (PST)
Mmmm zombies. Those lovable brain-eating bastards.

Author:   tyranitar24
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 7:21pm (PST)
Damn, looks like Zombies is going to be really epic this year. Can't wait!! Would have rather had the original characters too, but oh well, I'll live.

Author:   Animatrix
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 9:49pm (PST)
lmao I couldn't help but laugh.

Left 4 Dead... are you serious? Didn't that game die like 5 years ago..?

Author:   KR_1250
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 12:17am (PST)
quote DC Sniper
You can f***ing say that again...

Anyway, am i a spastic? (yes) Because i dont see a link to the new trailer here. Im a dunce though.

EDIT: Never mind found the trailer. And damn... hat to say it but it looks good. I wanted to slag it off but it looks like Treyarch have done EXACTLY what i wanted. Genuine post apocalyptic feel, more players, less bullshit, no stupid comedy characters, no JFK, decent open areas. Want to be negative, but cant lie...

ARGH ! Why couldnt it just look shite like the last few zombie modes and i could just bury this game. Or why dont Treyarch just make a damn zombie game then i wont have to buy another Black Ops !!! Cos the single and multiplayer looks shit IMO.

Author:   blackomega34
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 1:53am (PST)
I don't see how a riot shield would help against the zombie hordes...
Well, I can hear M.Shadows singing in the background and that is enough to get me thrilled.

Author:   Hmszelda
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 11:58am (PST)
quote Rendan
Mmmm zombies. Those lovable brain-eating bastards.
Can't help but love em <3

Author:   nathankf17
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 2:34pm (PST)
quote DC Sniper
quote Boyd
quote DC Sniper
Gay, I wanted the story with the traditional 4 heroes (or 3, if you consider one to be an antihero...) to continue.
Yeah...but how exactly are they gonna get off the moon? Go through the teleporter and they're *bleep*ed at area 51. And if you do the easter egg, doesn't the earth blow up anyways?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.