Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Black Ops 2: Zombies. Discussion/Wish-list/Information - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57614/t1731971-black-ops-2-zombies-discussion-wish-list-information/

Author:   Locrian
Date:   May 02, 12 at 1:04am (PST)
Subject:   Black Ops 2: Zombies. Discussion/Wish-list/Information
-------------------------------------------
As pumped as I am for Black Ops 2 multiplayer. Nothing can come close to my excitement for more zombies. Reading articles and what not around the web I've seen people stating that there will be zombies game modes and objectives now. If this is true then it will either be bloody amazing or terrible. What do you want to see out of zombies in Black Ops 2? And if anyone has leaked info or anything to do with BO2 zoms, post it here!

Author:   jbh
Date:   May 02, 12 at 1:30am (PST)
Subject:   re: Black Ops 2: Zombies. Discussion/Wish-list/Information

4:16 onwards has a little bit of discussion on zombies, so enjoy all you zombies fans.

Also I'd just like to point out that towards the end of the reveal trailer when you can see the silhouette of a man crouched on one knee, you can also see the mystery box skylight in the background.

Author:   Joshuawwe92
Date:   May 02, 12 at 11:07am (PST)
i read that it will have 8 players if thats real i will be super happy

Author:   Ready
Date:   May 02, 12 at 12:35pm (PST)
where did it say 8 players? the consoles cannot not support more then 3 players after round 23 or more than 2 on 26. How in the world can they double it? I was very encouraged to heat it's its own game!

Wishlist? my usual. guns on the walls everywhere. no more crappy players running to the box with some luck get all the great guns and I put 50,000+ in it to get china lake, hs10, etc. screw that! guns on the wall priced aprop. so we earn the guns. no limit on perks:
perk #
1 1500
2 2000
3 2500
4 3000
5 4000
6 4500
7 5000
8 5500
9 6000
10 7000

instead of a death machine a high powered chain saw that just chews them up, blood splatting everywhere, body parts everywhere...!

doing an EE open up another teleporter to another map (part of the map that is separate)

More on guns would be cool to have some where to go...underground guy that buys sells em. you can trade yours and get better ones etc from him

a map where it has a bunch of teleporters which are different maps. each one is a different time n place so you go into one you a tommy gun need to put on the suit n hat there. another one you go into the mid 40's n u have the wonderful guns from W@W, PPSH! n MG. go into another one it's the 80's, another one current time n one more that is 2020's.

a perk that lets you have as the characters have mentioned in the game "one for each hand" (smg) so you could get 2 mp5's or 2 PM63s. another perk that double your ammo for these guns so you use these guns more. I'd love to rip it up with dual PM63s with 200 in each one. (ammo on wall would be priced aprop so 1000 to refill both guns) unlike dual weild it actually has focus or aiming/zoom like a single gun.
no M14 (or equivalent) in first room but another M1911 so you have two and can get more ammo(getting ammo here reverts to M1911 not unlimited ammo for M&S)

mp5 is something like this:

Author:   Agent Mo
Date:   May 02, 12 at 1:11pm (PST)
Holy shit what that guy said about zombies in that video made me so excited for this game now. He really emphasised it being expanded, game modes and community wise. Can't wait to know more.

I've been wanting a badge system for a while now, similar to LBP2's pin system. So there are loads of different badges that you can earn, some really easy like getting 5 revives in a game, and others a bit more challenging like reaching round 20, and others insanely difficult or requiring dedication, like killing a zombie with a M1911 on round 30 (or the equivalent). Players can choose to work towards achieving all the badges if they want, and they can display 5 of their earned badges on their playercard of sorts, for others to easily see what type of player they are or what they have achieved.

Date:   May 02, 12 at 1:18pm (PST)
oh yeah I forgot. the character you playing has on his sleeve/shoulder the number the player reached on that map. IE. While I'm playing ascension takeo would have 70 on his shoulder.
quote Agent Mo
I've been wanting a badge system

Author:   Yogurt
Date:   May 02, 12 at 2:15pm (PST)
Chuck Norris, plz. Thx.

Seriously, this mode is the only thing about the game that sounds like it will be better (yeah yeah, go on, tell me the trailer has only just been released). I won't be buying it (straight away, at least, I will play it, though... Dunno when) but this is probably the first thing I will do when I play it.

Not hyped at all, I mean, I hope, like every year now, that this CoD will deliver and I don't mean to start the negative comments but I doubt this one will be any different aside from Zombies which sounds like it could be much better.

Author:   redmanc90
Date:   May 02, 12 at 4:11pm (PST)
quote Agent Mo
Holy shit what that guy said about zombies in that video made me so excited for this game now. He really emphasised it being expanded, game modes and community wise. Can't wait to know more.

I've been wanting a badge system for a while now, similar to LBP2's pin system. So there are loads of different badges that you can earn, some really easy like getting 5 revives in a game, and others a bit more challenging like reaching round 20, and others insanely difficult or requiring dedication, like killing a zombie with a M1911 on round 30 (or the equivalent). Players can choose to work towards achieving all the badges if they want, and they can display 5 of their earned badges on their playercard of sorts, for others to easily see what type of player they are or what they have achieved.
Totally 100% agree
I have always wanted a combat record for Zombies detailing kills, number of rounds survived, games played etc, and sounds like they are heading in the right direction. Also loving the ideas of completing challenges that separate the more hardcore players from the newbs.

Author:   C0N0RH_AFC
Date:   May 02, 12 at 5:22pm (PST)
Really looking forward to Zombies!

Obviously it will be much bigger but hopefully there will be a couple of 'basic' maps aswell just for when you want a quick casual game online, along the lines of Nacht der untoten for example.

Sometimes I just don't have the effort to turn on power or worry about an *bleep*ing excavator

Date:   May 02, 12 at 8:40pm (PST)
I hope they release a trailer for zombies. It seems to be becoming the biggest selling point of this game so far or is from what I've seen it has and it would be awesome to see a little of what they have in store for us in November.

Author:   HU1CH13
Date:   May 02, 12 at 9:00pm (PST)
Ready you do realise Pack-a-Punching the PM63's make you dual wield them?

Also, Zombies wise, I just want the same voice actors/characters back. Maybe add a couple more, a British and an Aussie guy, get a bit of national/stereotyping banter going between them all, would be pretty funny. I liked the banter and funny remarks they had to say about each other. I also just want the maps to have more little easter eggs and immersion/atmosphere to them like what Ascension had which what I feel was the only decent map for Zombies and the only map that made me enjoy it.

Don't know how much hate I'll get for this but I would also rather them make it so all the zombies had a set rate of health through out each round, pretty daft how weapons become pretty useless from like round 25+ onwards and makes mystery box weapons in general useless.

Speaking of the mystery box, mutliple people should be allowed to use it at the same time and after each round they should put in the 30 second ready up option from MW3's survival so I don't have to put up with annoying 12 year olds making crawlers after every round just so they can try get their precious ray-gun instead of buying the Jugg juice and then coming out with nothing other than a 6 grand hole in their back pocket and a pistol and a *bleep*ing ballistic knife and then them screaming at me for getting bored and going for a crawler hunt and killing it.

Date:   May 02, 12 at 9:34pm (PST)
quote HU1CH13

Also, Zombies wise, I just want the same voice actors/characters back. Maybe add a couple more, a British and an Aussie guy, get a bit of national/stereotyping banter going between them all, would be pretty funny. I liked the banter and funny remarks they had to say about each other. I also just want the maps to have more little easter eggs and immersion/atmosphere to them like what Ascension had which what I feel was the only decent map for Zombies and the only map that made me enjoy it.

Don't know how much hate I'll get for this but I would also rather them make it so all the zombies had a set rate of health through out each round, pretty daft how weapons become pretty useless from like round 25+ onwards and makes mystery box weapons in general useless.

Speaking of the mystery box, mutliple people should be allowed to use it at the same time and after each round they should put in the 30 second ready up option from MW3's survival so I don't have to put up with annoying 12 year olds making crawlers after everyone just so they can try get their ecious ray-gun instead of buying the Jugg juice and then coming out with nothing other than a 6 grand hole in their back pocket and a pistol and a *bleep*ing ballistic knife and then them screaming at me for getting bored and going for a crawler hunt and killing it.

I actually agree with everything in this post

Date:   May 02, 12 at 10:32pm (PST)
Yes, i would never use them packed. I don't pack many guns. just the wonder weapons....Tgun, VR, wave,

I wish the PM63 is where the M14 is on ascension, or the MP40 on kino, dual of these would be awesome. Fun to use with double tap and ammo off the wall.
quote HU1CH13

Author:   Boyd
Date:   May 03, 12 at 9:47am (PST)

From the Call of Duty Twitter feed

Author:   Whelan
Date:   May 03, 12 at 9:48am (PST)
GURLS?!?!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.