Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed announced, says it all in the title - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57603/t1764728-sonic-all-stars-racing-transformed-announced-says-all-in-title/

Author:   bluexy
Date:   Apr 30, 12 at 1:17pm (PST)
Subject:   Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed announced, says it all in the title
-------------------------------------------
[[news:18973]]

Author:   Dragoshi1
Date:   Apr 30, 12 at 1:41pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed announced, says it all in the title
"It's like they rolled Sonic up like a tower and are wringing him out for every bit of juice left."

That's not fair. Sonic All Stars Racing #1 was very enjoyable, and wasn't a bad game at all. Sonic Generations, Sonic 4 Episode 2, and Sonic Colors have brought the Hedgehog back into stardom, I think.

Author:   bluexy
Date:   Apr 30, 12 at 2:01pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed announced, says it all in the title
dragoshi Didn't mean to imply it will be a bad game. Just meant I hate seeing Sonic spinning his wheels (pun).

It doesn't feel like Sega is trying to really push the property, reinvigorate Sonic, make something new and fresh. They're fine with what they're doing and trying to make the best of it.

Author:   Lorx
Date:   Apr 30, 12 at 5:43pm (PST)
I wouldn't call Sonic's current place "stardom", he's still infamous for horrible game right now. He's had a couple titles that didn't blow (Generations was fun), but just remember how much the Sonic Cycle has taught us.

The first racing game was pretty fun, I played a decent amount of it. iirc what I used to describe it as was poor-mans-mariokart. Was fun, but playing second fiddle to games released before it.

Author:   DedValve
Date:   May 01, 12 at 5:47am (PST)
I'm so glad Bayonetta 2 was cancelled for this.

Author:   RabidChinaGirl
Date:   May 01, 12 at 2:08pm (PST)
Ded Valve OR WAS IT.

http://www.neoseeker.com/news/18983-bayonetta-creator-teases-sequels-existence/

Author:   DedValve
Date:   May 01, 12 at 3:04pm (PST)
quote RabidChinaGirl
Ded Valve OR WAS IT.

http://www.neoseeker.com/news/18983-bayonetta-creator-teases-sequels-existence/
Well I always knew it wasn't cancelled. After Sonic Colors I came to the realization that Sega isn't all stupid and is actually pretty neat.

Cancelling Bayo- would be something Capcom would do...actually no, they'd just reboot it, give her blond hair, make her an actual slut that actually sleeps with everyone rather than be a tease and change the gameplay

But yeah I just know that bayo2 is in development. Her inclusion in Anarchy Reigns could be just fanpleasing or promoting her for her next game. Either way I want my damn witch back.

Author:   Shadic Hearts
Date:   Nov 19, 12 at 2:14pm (PST)
Hey,I found Sonic The Hedgehog(2006) pretty fun and it was pretty good.

Author:   Zauberkunst
Date:   Nov 21, 12 at 4:32pm (PST)
quote Ded Valve
I'm so glad Bayonetta 2 was cancelled for this.
Did you think it was a bad game?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.