Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: PlayStation All-Stars at gamescom adds 4 characters, buy PS3 version and get Vita copy free - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57570/t1766087-playstation-all-stars-at-gamescom-adds-4-characters-buy-ps3-version-get-vita-copy-free/2.htm

Author:   JacqueseVonRIP
Date:   Aug 15, 12 at 3:22am (PST)
Subject:   re: PlayStation All-Stars at gamescom adds 4 characters, buy PS3 version and get Vita copy free
-------------------------------------------
Sir Daniel Fortesque is supposed to appear in the game if the rumours are right. If we can just get him, Crash, Spyro, Tombi, and Klonoa then that'll be good. Also I'd like to see Rayman, but Rayman wasn't exactly a PS exclusive, so who knows?

Date:   Aug 15, 12 at 3:33am (PST)
Subject:   re: PlayStation All-Stars at gamescom adds 4 characters, buy PS3 version and get Vita copy free
Oh, and Croc, Herdy Gerdy, and the Folklore characters. They could probably fit them.

Author:   DedValve
Date:   Aug 15, 12 at 7:22am (PST)
I almost forgot that raiden is also in this game. God bayonetta is just BEGGING to be in this game.

Author:   Abyss Raider
Date:   Aug 16, 12 at 5:59am (PST)
Ded Valve Raiden's in here? Wow I missed that announcement. This game just got even better! Agreed, Bayo seems perfect for this game.

JacqueseVonRip Folklore characters? They would be a phenomenal fit! I could see Keats's lvl 3 super being his Transgression ability that could buff all his attacks to one-hit kill... That would be totally sick! Now that you mentioned it, I want it, that was such a great game! Actually, every single character you mentioned would be amazing additions to this game.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't seen any Resistance characters/Chimera in here. How could they not include that?

Author:   DedValve
Date:   Aug 16, 12 at 6:07am (PST)
quote Abyss Raider
Ded Valve Raiden's in here? Wow I missed that announcement. This game just got even better! Agreed, Bayo seems perfect for this game.

JacqueseVonRip Folklore characters? They would be a phenomenal fit! I could see Keats's lvl 3 super being his Transgression ability that could buff all his attacks to one-hit kill... That would be totally sick! Now that you mentioned it, I want it, that was such a great game! Actually, every single character you mentioned would be amazing additions to this game.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't seen any Resistance characters/Chimera in here. How could they not include that?

Raiden hasn't been announced yet but a few weeks ago he was leaked alongside Spike, Ratchet & Clank, sackboy, crappy dante and evil cole.

Date:   Aug 16, 12 at 6:13am (PST)
Ded Valve That would be why I missed him. So good chance that he'll be included, then? We definitely need at least one MGS character in this game, after all.

I also agree that the Dante choice was bad, I mean not only has this new Dante not even been officially in a game yet, but he's multiplat anyway... The original Dante should have been the obvious choice, seeing as he's been around since DMC was strictly a Playstation exclusive...

Date:   Aug 16, 12 at 8:56am (PST)
quote Abyss Raider

Considering some of the other characters attacks, it would make sense that their attacks would be summoning the different Folks. Though which ones is a mystery.

As for Resistance characters, I assume they still have many more things to reveal about the game before release, so I'd expect we'll hear something about Resistance. Though we probably won't hear anything for a while now.

Author:   Mrblikey
Date:   Aug 16, 12 at 9:10am (PST)
quote Abyss Raider
I also agree that the Dante choice was bad, I mean not only has this new Dante not even been officially in a game yet, but he's multiplat anyway... The original Dante should have been the obvious choice, seeing as he's been around since DMC was strictly a Playstation exclusive...
There's a reason why they didn't use old Dante. He was in MvC3; it would feel like a bit of a rehash if they put him in.

Do keep in mind that other multiplatform characters are being put in too

Date:   Aug 16, 12 at 10:32am (PST)
JacqueseVonRip I really hope so, it would seem like a crazy move to not include Resistance. Even if they do just a level, one with the Marauder in the background would be pretty awesome, to be honest, but like you said, they've still got a lot of time and secrets. With Folklore, there is WAY too many good Folks, I'm not sure how they'd go about selecting which ones to use either (I'd vote Bargest and Habetrot to be on there somewhere... Oh and Tathlum for Keats, I abused the heck out of that guy! ).

Mrblikey You make a good point, I didn't even think of MvC3. The muliplat characters kind of confuse me, if this is Playstation All-Stars, why are we getting Big Daddies? I thought at one point in time Bioshock was a Microsoft exclusive game? That being said, I'm not mad that new Dante is in this game, was just a little confused as to why they'd choose him over the two. Thanks for clearing it up by supplying a legitimately good reason!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.