Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: PlayStation All-Stars at gamescom adds 4 characters, buy PS3 version and get Vita copy free - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57570/t1766087-playstation-all-stars-at-gamescom-adds-4-characters-buy-ps3-version-get-vita-copy-free/

Author:   bluexy
Date:   Aug 14, 12 at 3:08pm (PST)
Subject:   PlayStation All-Stars at gamescom adds 4 characters, buy PS3 version and get Vita copy free
-------------------------------------------
[[news:20340]]

Date:   Aug 14, 12 at 3:10pm (PST)
Subject:   re: PlayStation All-Stars at gamescom adds 4 characters, buy PS3 version and get Vita copy free
I forgot to even mention new levels! There's probably a few in those trailers... hey look that's a new level in the header screenshot. gamescom why you so busy?

Author:   Peace-Child
Date:   Aug 14, 12 at 3:23pm (PST)
Subject:   re: PlayStation All-Stars at gamescom adds 4 characters, buy PS3 version and get Vita copy free
Aw, darn. It's the new Dante. Nonetheless, the addition of Spike really gladdens me.

Author:   DedValve
Date:   Aug 14, 12 at 3:33pm (PST)
I love spike even though he looks really weird.

And damn if Capcom had chosen old Dante and Sony and Sega managed to get Bayonetta in we could have finally have a Dante vs Bayonetta vs Kratos. In fact, why Bayonetta isn't in this game boggles the mind.

Hopefully Bayo is eventually added as DLC so we can at least get a Bayo vs Kratos going.

Author:   Zombie_Barioth
Date:   Aug 14, 12 at 3:44pm (PST)
The more I watch these the more fun the game looks, which says alot when you had zero interest in the first place.

Its not surprising i'd be the new Dante since they'd want to build hype for the new DMC, still a bit disappointing though.

Author:   JacqueseVonRIP
Date:   Aug 14, 12 at 4:08pm (PST)
I think it's kind of odd the new Dante is in it when the game he's in hasn't even come out yet. Is it even coming out before all stars?

Date:   Aug 14, 12 at 4:10pm (PST)
JacqueseVonRIP Free promotion! All-Stars in November, DmC in January.

Author:   JacqueseVonRIP
Date:   Aug 14, 12 at 4:11pm (PST)
bluexy Lol yup

Author:   uxnhoj123
Date:   Aug 14, 12 at 4:29pm (PST)
Oh yay! I love Smash Brothers!

Author:   Mrblikey
Date:   Aug 14, 12 at 4:37pm (PST)
>new Dante

Prepare for shitstorm.

I'm assuming All-Stars PS3 will be full-price and Vita standalone will be cheaper? Nonetheless, can't wait to whack people around with stun clubs.

Author:   Zombie_Barioth
Date:   Aug 14, 12 at 4:45pm (PST)
I'm curious about this myself, having the Vita version as a pack-in is nice incentive, but theres no telling if its a limited time offer, digital, or what. One things for sure maybe Nintendo should take a que from Sony and bundle both versions of SSB4 together.

Author:   Mrblikey
Date:   Aug 14, 12 at 4:53pm (PST)
quote Zombie_Barioth
, but theres no telling if its a limited time offer, digital, or what.
I'm sure it'll be digital. I'm guessing the only reason why it's there is because of the cross-play compatibilities and *maybe* to justify the higher price ($59.99, which is pretty much normal price for AAA console titles anyways) than the Vita version seeing as how (from what I've seen) both versions are pretty much the same thing anyways.

Author:   Wakaman
Date:   Aug 14, 12 at 5:23pm (PST)
This game may give Smash Bros. a run for the crown yet. Thank god my trusty Sackboy is in, was gonna literally send hundreds of angry letters to Sony if he wasn't.

bluexy my sackboy against your big daddy, hilarity shall ensue.

Author:   Dragoshi1
Date:   Aug 14, 12 at 5:50pm (PST)
I love the fact that the developers are so truthful to each character.

What I mean is, each one's attacks are literally pulled from their respective games, but in a good way. Ratchet has that 3 hit attack when you hit square 3 times, Jak too. Jak has that body slam move, the guns, the spin. And Sackboy has the poppit, bounce pads, jetpack, paintinator, that rocket helmet, and even the respawn door as a teleporter!

The attention to detail for each character makes this a must buy for me. I can see the effort that went into this game.

Author:   nnnddd101010
Date:   Aug 14, 12 at 5:59pm (PST)
Sly Cooper and Ratchet and Clank too!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.