Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Master League Substitutions - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57516/t1770703-master-league-substitutions/

Author:   david hesp
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 2:30pm (PST)
Subject:   Master League Substitutions
-------------------------------------------
I'm playing Winning Eleven 2013 on my xbox360 but all the menus are in language I'm barely competent in.

Whilst playing master league, my team keeps making automatic substitutions and messing about with my precisely-carved formation.

How do I stop this from happening, please?

Which buttons should I be clicking on? (bearing in mind, again, the language difficulty)

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 2:51pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Master League Substitutions
your English is good, so I'm assuming that it isn't in English?

you might have a foreign version of the game but there is a way to change language and I can check my PS3 tomorrow unless someone who has the game open now can have a quick check?

Author:   RAUL94
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 3:08pm (PST)
I can't actually find where to change language Don't think that's his problem though.

In the game plan, you have 1, 2, 3, 4 then Tactical Assistance click that (the one with clipboard and pen)

You'll have a few options. First is Offside Trap. Sencond is Substitutions. You want that set to off. Below Subs is Formation. Also set that to off. Should work

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 3:15pm (PST)
quote RAUL94
I can't actually find where to change language Don't think that's his problem though.

In the game plan, you have 1, 2, 3, 4 then Tactical Assistance click that (the one with clipboard and pen)

You'll have a few options. First is Offside Trap. Sencond is Substitutions. You want that set to off. Below Subs is Formation. Also set that to off. Should work
figured he might want to change it to his primary language. also, I didn't have the game in front of me so I couldn't give a direct answer

Author:   david hesp
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 2:08am (PST)
quote RAUL94

Excellent. This, I believe, is what I was looking for. I'll try out it post haste.

If anyone knows of anyway to change the primary language, that would also help though I doubt it's going to be possible on my version. (Korean)

Thanks again, however, for the help. Much appreciated.

Author:   RAUL94
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 8:47am (PST)
quote david hesp
quote RAUL94

Excellent. This, I believe, is what I was looking for. I'll try out it post haste.

If anyone knows of anyway to change the primary language, that would also help though I doubt it's going to be possible on my version. (Korean)

Thanks again, however, for the help. Much appreciated.
I couldn't actually find a way to change the language. Doesn't it ask when you're loading up the game?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.