Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: General Discussion 2 - Who Ate All The Pies? - page 11

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57516/t1767971-general-discussion-2-who-ate-all-pies/11.htm

Author:   Lyonnais
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 10:57pm (PST)
Subject:   re: General Discussion 2 - Who Ate All The Pies?
-------------------------------------------
Those, last 2 pages. I'm not even going to talk about that though because that would be stupid to bring up again!

Major League Soccer is about to go into our seasons playoffs (SHUT UP WE'RE MURICANS KAY), and RSL are doing fantastic! Could be hitting form just at the right time to win the damn thing. I will say the playoffs always confused me seeing as we're the only ones that do it as a post season and value it more than a League Title/Supporters Shield. I'm used to it now though, and I'll be sad if/when they decide to remove it.

Oh, and if anyone plans on watching New York v Chicago and you hear it's a rivalry it's really not. MLS, is putting the game up way too much for no reason what so ever. And even though they say it's going to be a rival match almost everyone is betting on New York to win, lol.

Author:   Cmm
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 12:02am (PST)
quote Lyonnais
Oh, and if anyone plans on watching New York v Chicago and you hear it's a rivalry it's really not.
Watch MLS? never

Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 12:03am (PST)
quote Cmm
quote Lyonnais
Oh, and if anyone plans on watching New York v Chicago and you hear it's a rivalry it's really not.
Watch MLS? never
Haha, well you guys have all your fancy european football to go watch so I understand. ;D

Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 12:06am (PST)
quote Lyonnais
quote Cmm
quote Lyonnais
Watch MLS? never
Haha, well you guys have all your fancy european football to go watch so I understand. ;D
No, i don't watch not only European football, i watch Asian football too but MLS never attract me.

Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 12:10am (PST)
quote Cmm
quote Lyonnais
quote Cmm
quote Lyonnais
Watch MLS? never
No, i don't watch not only European football, i watch Asian football too but MLS never attract me.
I don't think I've ever seen an Asian Football match, lol. The only stuff I get here in America is MLS, EPL, and a little La Liga. Nothing, else though. How is it?

Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 12:19am (PST)
^
No Bundesliga?

I know how you must be feeling with your MLS and this.

This message was edited on 2012-10-06T00:29:23-07:00.

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 12:42am (PST)
well. that escalated quickly. and then seemed the calm down just as quickly. and I told you all a couple months back that he was entertaining. just to clarify I am not going to start it all again. merely stating my opinion on what was happening 6 hours ago.

also, I'm watching El Classico tomorrow night. want a Barcelona win cause I can't stand Real Madrid or Ronaldo.

Author:   Maxy-b- 2012
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 1:46am (PST)
If Barca play Song & Mascherano at CB then Madrid will maul them

Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 2:10am (PST)
quote Cmm
^
No Bundesliga?

I know how you must be feeling with your MLS and this.

When will Americans start to take this beautiful sport seriously?

Parmar1993 can't you keep your opinions to yourself or do you just wonna spark another pointless feud? I aint gonna retaliate to shit stirers like yourself and Tomski but by calling me entertaining (again) I guess nothing has changed after me supplying concrete evidence to back my accusations and you still didnt bother reading instead you decided to just laugh it off? and

I don't know why but you still see me as your personal clown and the forum jester even though i had compelling evidence to back up my obviously valid arguement that clearly proves i was RIGHT. Theres nothing entertaining about someone proving they are RIGHT but in your tiny mind i guess laughing at others helps you sleep at night.

Anyway for the 2nd bloody time we have finished this debate and for the 2nd bloody time the shit stirers have to mention it all over again even though all me and High Road wonna do is get back to discussing PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2013. is that too much to ask?

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 2:16am (PST)
did anyone else get an email from Blockbuster or wherever you ordered the game from about a DLC code? I got one but I don't know whether its for the Champions League balls or the content coming out on the 11th.

Author:   Tomski
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 4:41am (PST)
quote Maxy-b- 2012
I aint gonna retaliate to shit stirers like yourself and Tomski

I resent being called a shit-stirrer. I was just making light of the situation. Wasn't at all trying to provoke you into retaliation.

Anyway, I don't want to start something else so I shall leave it at that

-------

Does anyone know a place where I can find/request custom covers for PES? I've just printed a custom FIFA one out on glossy A4 and it looks great!

Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 4:56am (PST)
Like I've said a few times, water under the bridge

Is anyone else experiencing the game constantly freezing while tryna start an exhibiton match since installing GTM's Of?

Author:   Tomski
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 5:00am (PST)
quote Maxy-b- 2012

Is anyone else experiencing the game constantly freezing while tryna start an exhibiton match since installing GTM's Of?
Haven't had any problems myself. Did you delete Data Pack 1 before installing it?

Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 5:05am (PST)
quote Tomski
quote Maxy-b- 2012

Haven't had any problems myself. Did you delete Data Pack 1 before installing it?
Yep i did everything as instruted, however i installed data pack 1 again after installing the OF otherwise i wouldn't of been able to continue my ML or play online. You reckon this could be the reason?

Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 5:07am (PST)
instructed*

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.