Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Master League Online Discussion - page 6

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57516/t1763426-master-league-online-discussion/6.htm

Author:   ResistanceFailure
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 1:25pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Master League Online Discussion
-------------------------------------------
quote Allan_Skaarup
The opposition being able to just lag out games and have results voided when they're losing is a game breaker for me.
That's only happened to me once, in coach mode. Was 2-0 up and he goes and does it in the 85th.

I think after a certain time in the game, the result should stick. Basically wasted my time for nothing.

Author:   Allan_Skaarup
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 5:45am (PST)
quote ResistanceFailure
quote Allan_Skaarup
The opposition being able to just lag out games and have results voided when they're losing is a game breaker for me.
That's only happened to me once, in coach mode. Was 2-0 up and he goes and does it in the 85th.

I think after a certain time in the game, the result should stick. Basically wasted my time for nothing.
The problem then would be going a goal down after the automatic result time, then the opposition lagging it out for the win.

What I don't understand is that I've had people genuinely lag out against me and I've claimed the win. So why can't the game tell that they are the ones lagging the game out and punish them with the loss, why void the result at all?

Happened to me about 6 times, and always when i'm winning. It's the wasted time that annoys me too.

Author:   Cashis
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 6:18am (PST)
quote ResistanceFailure
Agreed 100%

Author:   ResistanceFailure
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 9:07am (PST)
quote Allan_Skaarup
quote ResistanceFailure
quote Allan_Skaarup

The problem then would be going a goal down after the automatic result time, then the opposition lagging it out for the win.

I can understand that, and of course there will be people that do that. But I'd rather get to the 85th and get something from the game, than get there and have the match voided and get nothing in return for my time.

I have people lag the game every time I'm on an attacking run. Yet on their runs, the game runs as smooth as anything.
There aren't very many ways you can stop people from being dicks. You'll always have that in online gaming.

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 10:02am (PST)
Highbury Highs

I'm tagging cos maybe you know the ins and outs. Is there a reason I'm being paired against teams with Messi, Hulk etc. in them when my best player is john fking o'shea?

can you confirm whether konami are going to sort this out or have they let me down for the sixth time in a row? i'm *this* close to selling the game at the minute

edit; and as a side note, why on earth does the search feature lie? it says searching for team strength between 550-650 then i play someone with 869 team strength? what the actual *bleep*?

this is sickening and an absolute disgrace. never ever trust asians to make a good football game, they haven't got a clue.

Author:   EdinhoGaming
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 2:07pm (PST)
Getting this tomorrow, and excited about MLO. Any tips on who I should sign early on? My dream team would look a little something like this:

GK:Begovic, Pantilimon
LB:Kolarov
CB:Savic
CB:Nastasic
RB:Micah Richards

DMF:Fellaini
CMF:Pjanic
LMF:Ben Arfa
RMF:Sterling

CF:Jelavic, Di Natale
CF:Dzeko (Crouch, Kenwyne Jones, Lambert)

Author:   High Road
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 2:14pm (PST)
Nice plan ... you strike me as a United fan EdinhoGaming amirite?

Author:   unss1987
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 11:18pm (PST)
quote Allan_Skaarup
quote ResistanceFailure
quote Allan_Skaarup

What I don't understand is that I've had people genuinely lag out against me and I've claimed the win. So why can't the game tell that they are the ones lagging the game out and punish them with the loss, why void the result at all?

Happened to me about 6 times, and always when i'm winning. It's the wasted time that annoys me too.
It happened to me 6 times most of them in coach mode. it kills you and the team slowly .

Author:   EdinhoGaming
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 11:34pm (PST)
quote High Road
Nice plan ... you strike me as a United fan EdinhoGaming amirite?
Good one ! I'm thinking about doing a video series with PES 13 MLO, as I'm going to pick up a HD PVR today. Could be interesting! I'll post it here.

Author:   High Road
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 3:50am (PST)
How much is that going to set you back? I want one myself.

Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 4:26am (PST)
Just went 2-0 up and then, all of a sudden, the connection lags out. There'd not been a bit of lag before that.

When will Konami sort this out? I'm sick of my good work essentially being time wasted, it's honestly a *bleeping* joke.

Author:   Highbury Highs
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 4:30am (PST)
quote Cashis
Highbury Highs

I'm tagging cos maybe you know the ins and outs. Is there a reason I'm being paired against teams with Messi, Hulk etc. in them when my best player is john fking o'shea?

can you confirm whether konami are going to sort this out or have they let me down for the sixth time in a row? i'm *this* close to selling the game at the minute

edit; and as a side note, why on earth does the search feature lie? it says searching for team strength between 550-650 then i play someone with 869 team strength? what the actual *bleep*?

this is sickening and an absolute disgrace. never ever trust asians to make a good football game, they haven't got a clue.
Matchmaking should be improved this week with the release of DP2. Rival Rankings will be available.

Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 4:47am (PST)
Meh, what's it matter? Another letdown of a game by Konami. Just had a player sent off for pressing through ball, all of a sudden he slides and it's his 2nd yellow card.

So, so disappointed. It seems they manage to do everything possible to wreck every promising feature of their games.

Every single player plays the same as well. Buy pacy players and hold LB+Y for through balls. lol. my hatred for this game is actually insane.

Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 5:07am (PST)
I just got drawn against the same guy again and he magically lagged out after I went 2-0 up again.

This is actually pathetic

Konami have failed again. Is that the sixth game in a row now?

THE WORST THING IS I'D ACTUALLY GIVEN HIM BAD FEEDBACK AND STILL GOT DRAWN AGAINST HIM LOOOOL

Konami <<<< ______

clueless

surely they've got to do something about this? I paid £36 for this half-finished half-arsed attempt at a fking game

Author:   Spyros
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 6:27am (PST)
quote Cashis
Just thought I'd make a thread where we could discuss our formations, signings, tips etc.

I've only just started my campaign but I've won my first two games 5-1 & 7-0. These two were both crap players, no doubt, but I noticed that the default formation was great for creating chances. Here's the players I recommend using in what positions (why did they change all the default names?):

------------------------------ Ivyghasek ------------------------------
Paccini --------- El Moughaouet ----- Jacomorac -------- Macovshire
----------------------- Myrheim ---------------- Voleimann -----------
-------------------------------- Gellazca -------------------------------
Heauderbaix --------------------------------------------- Aakoebjerg
-------------------------------- Minandinho ---------------------------

The two holding midfielders are in fact CMFs despite how deep they are - this means you can bring them forward to supplement the attack if required. Gellazca is an attacking mid and the two wingers are wing forwards.

Jacomorac should take all set pieces bar penalties and corners from the left. However if the opponent has a big striker or two you might want to consider playing Richard Harty in his place as Jacomorac is small for a centre half. El Moughaouet is in there for his height, both in defence and at set pieces. Macovshire & Paccini are the best full back options available. You could exchange one of the centre mids for Coynborough but it doesn't really matter, they're in the team to stop attacks through the middle and play it simple.

Gellazca can be exchanged for Castolis at your will but I think the former shades it. The two wing forwards are integral - Aakoebjerg has a powerful and relatively accurate shot for a default and Heauderbaix is very fast (try using the two touch trick that you're taught in training with him, I've used it to good effect so far as opponents seem to like diving in and not backing off like myself). Minandinho is a good option up top but you can always bring him off and bring on Rustwyth in his place as he has devastating shot accuracy.

Bring El Moughaouet and Paccini up for set pieces and most of all, don't dive in unless required. Back off when defending and hold the 2nd man pressure button so you yourself can manually fill any gaps and a CPU player can close down the player in possession. Also remember to click the right analog stick in the direction of players you want to run forward - this can be done with the wing forwards to devastating effect. I also don't recommend placing your shots too often unless you're Rustwyth as he has great shot accuracy. Nearly all of my goals so far have been hammered into the net.

Anyway, let me know your recommended signings/tactics/tips etc. If there's already a thread for this then let me know.
may i ask something..
im playing online,im new..my score is low..
my settings is to play against opponents of my level..
most of the opponents appear to be on my lever but with a DREAM TEAM!! is annoying..im playing with default players, average of 60 skills point and others have 11 world class players!!

so my question is, how come they have low score,low level and have a dream team.. what is the trick to have so expensive players while im wasting my (low) money on reneals???

what is the trick?how do they cheat?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.