Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Ravi Parmar - Becoming A Legend - page 9

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57516/t1762173-ravi-parmar-becoming-legend/9.htm

Author:   James Young
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 5:46am (PST)
Subject:   re: Ravi Parmar - Becoming A Legend
-------------------------------------------
Well done on the title Parmar1993.

Oh, and to answer your question.

Learn Card: Long Range Drive
Learn Card: Speed Merchant

How many goals and assists did you get throughout the season?

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 5:50am (PST)
quote James Young
Well done on the title Parmar1993.

Oh, and to answer your question.

Learn Card: Long Range Drive
Learn Card: Speed Merchant

How many goals and assists did you get throughout the season?

i've got 17 goals in the league so far and 11 assists. joint 2nd in the Goalscoring Charts and top of the Assist Charts. 3 games to go so i'm hoping for a goal in each (at least) to secure top spot. but Neymar is the one ahead of me so i'm pensive about my chances.

Author:   IcarusAbides
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 7:04am (PST)
Haha. Sunderland.

I'd go for speed merchant and outside curve.

Author:   AxionAzure
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 9:41am (PST)
Great Job! Congratulations! You just gave Ponte Preta their first league win in their 112 years of history. Ravi Parmar must be a club legend after this amazing season, leading the club to their best campaign ever.

Now I wonder, will you push for the Copa Libertadores or will you go back to Europe?

Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 9:46am (PST)
quote AxionAzure
Great Job! Congratulations! You just gave Ponte Preta their first league win in their 112 years of history. Ravi Parmar must be a club legend after this amazing season, leading the club to their best campaign ever.

Now I wonder, will you push for the Copa Libertadores or will you go back to Europe?
thank you, Ponte were one of the first Brazilian teams to allow non-white players into the club so they accepted and celebrated me very quickly.

I was also offered yet another contract extension from the club so I have 2 years left on the contract and it is worth £193,000 a year compared to the £90,000 a year contract I was initially given and the £157,000 a year improvement that was given to me 3 months into my tenure with the club.

we also shot up to 79th in the club world rankings (194th before) so hopefully we can get better players in when we challenge for the Copa Libertadores.

Author:   SportingPhoenix
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 3:01pm (PST)
It looks like your shaping up very well, congrats on getting into the england team, and for winning the league with ponte preta!
Keep going and soon you'll be walking through the hallowed halls of the emirates!

Author:   mayonparaiso
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 3:31pm (PST)
quote Parmar1993
we also shot up to 79th in the club world rankings (194th before) so hopefully we can get better players in when we challenge for the Copa Libertadores.
Is it just me or is there something wrong with the ranking? I joined Sao Paulo mid season, guided them to league champions, and just for that it came from 64th to 2nd

Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 3:34pm (PST)
quote SportingPhoenix
It looks like your shaping up very well, congrats on getting into the england team, and for winning the league with ponte preta!
Keep going and soon you'll be walking through the hallowed halls of the emirates!
that's the dream. to go to Arsenal as the completed player and win the Premier League and Champions League. hopefully as captain too!

mayonparaiso maybe, it should regulate once the European season is over. also, did you subscribe to my YouTube channel?

Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 6:49am (PST)
thank you to everyone who voted on the last Interaction, it seems that Speed Merchant and Long Range Drive were the clear favourites and so that's what i've picked now seeing that i've learned Weighted Pass and 1-Touch Play

Player Of The Year

I completed the season strongly, scoring 5 times in the last 3 games to overtake Neymar in the goalscoring charts and finish with 22 goals. Also, Ganso could not catch up with me in the assist charts either so I finished top of the assist charts, as well. Not only this, due to my top ranking in both charts this led to me being named in the Brazilian League Team of the Season and finishing as Player of the Year as well:

Chelskiman High Road RAUL94 James Young IcarusAbides JohnnyPizzaMaN coaz eschief SportingPhoenix AbirHT AxionAzure Saeglopur

INTERACTION: The training schedule has vastly changed and i now have 2 extra points to allocate as well. so here is the new schedule. what should my 11 points be allocated to?

Author:   Coaz
Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 7:44am (PST)
Congratulations! I bet you will have some big clubs after you very soon!

Shoot ▌▌▌▌

Pass ▌▌▌▌

Dribbling ▌▌▌▌

Defence ▌

Speed ▌▌

Power ▌▌

Stamina ▌

Author:   SportingPhoenix
Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 9:12am (PST)
Put 4 on both dribbling and speed.
And 1 on passing, shooting and stamina!

Author:   AxionAzure
Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 9:35am (PST)
And I was thinking that I was doing fine in Brazil, all awards huh? I Agree with SportingPhoenix, put 4 on both dribbling and speed and 1 in passing, shooting and stamina. Speed is the best training while you're young. I heard speed increases more slowly as you age.

Author:   Adinio
Date:   Oct 29, 12 at 6:00am (PST)
Just hope you don't do a Montpellier next season...

Date:   Oct 29, 12 at 6:20am (PST)
Sorry for the lack of updates lately, only realised that it has been almost 3 weeks since my last update.

I haven't played much over that time but if I have time today, I'll play a bit more and have another write up today.

Author:   RAUL94
Date:   Oct 29, 12 at 6:57am (PST)
Looking forward to it!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.