Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Ravi Parmar - Becoming A Legend - page 7

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57516/t1762173-ravi-parmar-becoming-legend/7.htm

Author:   RAUL94
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 12:59pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Ravi Parmar - Becoming A Legend
-------------------------------------------
JOEY BARTON ALERT!

jk, you sound worse

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 5:31am (PST)
I've played quite a few games this morning and it's gone very well, you'll see how well i've done for Ponte in the Opening Post in comparison to how I was as Nelapoltsk. also, as it is July on my game i felt i should show my stats at the beginning of Season 3 without further ado, here is the latest update

Indispensable

I've really started to hit form for Ponte Preta now and it may have something to do with my improvement in discipline on the pitch as I do not want to walk away with a Joey Barton-like reputation. My performances have also given me rave reviews in national newspapers. Here is a little summary of some stand out games:

against Gremio I scored once and set up another in a 2-0 victory but then my greatest professional match happened away to Sao Paolo where I scored once and set up two goals for the team in a 3-0 win over the Brazilian giants and it went absolutely perfect for me as I had so much space on the right wing and I could even drift inside quite a lot and I ended up playing as another Attacking Midfielder. I followed this game up with a 3-1 win over Figueirense and I scored twice in that game. My second goal happened late in the game when Figueirense were chasing the game and their goalkeeper came forward for a corner and as we cleared the corner away, I played a one-two with Roger Rodrigues and had a shot from the half way line which just went in the net.

However, after the 1-0 win over Botafogo the club captain and goalkeeper, Edson Bastos came up to me and said this to me:
quote Edson Bastos
You've played really well lately and admittedly we haven't been sure how consistent you'd be as a player but now you've showed how indispensable to the club you are and you can count on the team as a whole to support you in any decision you make on the pitch. I am glad that you can organise the team up front as well because I cannot venture forward much so it is so useful having a leader like yourself up front. All you need to do is polish up your Portuguese up a bit more and you will be a perfect player for us.
It's safe the say I was surprised with that and I really love playing for the club so that is so nice to hear, especially considering how I was treated at Nelapoltsk. I want to stay here for another couple of years and when I feel ready, I want to go back to Europe and prove myself in the Champions League and for England.

Chelskiman High Road RAUL94 James Young IcarusAbides JohnnyPizzaMaN coaz eschief

INTERACTION: Seeing as it is January, would you like to cut Parmar's stay in Brazil short and move back to Europe, or would you like to see Parmar challenge for a spot in the Copa Libertadores?

also, seeing as it is the 'beginning' of the 3rd season. would you like me to change my training schedule. it is below without the white markers. take a look at my stats above and tailor my training schedule to my weak spots. My Training Schedule at the moment can have 9 allocated markers and it is designated as:

Shooting - 5
Passing - 1
Dribbling - 1
Power - 2

with the rest left as they are.

Author:   Shaazzam
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 6:26am (PST)
Drag your lads into the Copa!

Author:   RAUL94
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 7:44am (PST)
You must stay in Brazil. For ze woman and ze sambaaaa!

Shoot - 4
Pass - 2
Dribbling - 2
Defence - 2
Speed - 2
Power - 4
Stamina - 1

Your shooting looks fine, just got to beef up a bit

Author:   IcarusAbides
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 8:39am (PST)
Stay in Brazil.

Author:   Johnny Pizza Man 78
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 8:55am (PST)
Stay in Brazil, and stay with the lethal Roger! And it would be cool to win the Libertadores with them

And Raul is right. Ze woman!

Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 9:45am (PST)
quote JohnnyPizzaMaN
Stay in Brazil, and stay with the lethal Roger! And it would be cool to win the Libertadores with them

And Raul is right. Ze woman!
quote RAUL94
You must stay in Brazil. For ze woman and ze sambaaaa!

Shoot - 4
Pass - 2
Dribbling - 2
Defence - 2
Speed - 2
Power - 4
Stamina - 1
quote Shaazzam
Drag your lads into the Copa!
for those reasons i'm staying in Brazil, mainly due to the 'passionate' fans though

also, I've reached the half way point of the season and it is tight at the top! 3 points off the top and 4 points separate 2nd and 7th. i'm 3rd in the league by the way. joint top scorer and i'm also the top assister in the league as well

also, RAUL94 is so far the only one who has answered the second half of the interaction. what changes should be made to the training schedule?

Author:   eschief
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 9:55am (PST)
Depends on what style do yo play. More as hawk-eye passing then shoot -2, pass- 4, stamina - 3, if more as a striker, then shooting is to be increased

Author:   MayonParaiso
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 11:53am (PST)
Shoot - 4
Pass - 2
Dribbling - 2
Defence - 2
Speed - 3
Power - 3
Stamina - 1

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 1:11am (PST)
quote eschief
Depends on what style do yo play. More as hawk-eye passing then shoot -2, pass- 4, stamina - 3, if more as a striker, then shooting is to be increased
that's the thing, Ponte play me as a right midfielder most games because I'm now rated 81 there and sometimes in the attacking midfield role. as a right midfielder I am sort of like Ronaldo in that I always cut inside, but I go for a through ball a lot of the time and occasionally a shot.

as an attacking midfielder I am more of a Frank Lampard player. I'd build up play for the whole attack and find my way into the box and if I get the ball near the goal. I go for it. but I get a lot of assists from there as well.

Author:   AxionAzure
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 11:17am (PST)
Nice career, sad to see your start at Netapolsk was rough but what a revival in Brazil huh? I played Ponte in my BAL and we had a really rough time. 1-1 away where we roughly touched the ball.

Good luck, hope you can reach your goals!

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 2:45pm (PST)
quote AxionAzure
Nice career, sad to see your start at Netapolsk was rough but what a revival in Brazil huh? I played Ponte in my BAL and we had a really rough time. 1-1 away where we roughly touched the ball.

Good luck, hope you can reach your goals!
thank you. want to qualify for the Copa Libertadores and I saw you play for Coritiba and they gave me a tough time too. still won 2-0 though.

Author:   AbirHT
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 12:23am (PST)
Shoot - 3
Pass - 2
Dribbling - 2
Defence - 2
Speed - 3
Power - 3
Stamina - 2

Author:   AbirHT
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 12:24am (PST)
quote AbirHT
Shoot - 3
Pass - 2
Dribbling - 2
Defence - 2
Speed - 3
Power - 3
Stamina - 2

or Use this

Shoot - 4
Pass - 2
Dribbling - 3
Defence - 1
Speed - 3
Power - 3
Stamina - 1

Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 12:29am (PST)
AbirHT I think the second set of points would work better than the first. I'll take a look at everyone's feedback and then make a final decision. but I like the one you suggested.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.