Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: First Impressions - page 5

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57516/t1761504-first-impressions/5.htm

Author:   Liverpool_96
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 6:36am (PST)
Subject:   re: First Impressions
-------------------------------------------
quote parmar1993
quote Liverpool_96
quote parmar1993
always import my music, but i like to listen to the songs first before removing them. just in case i like them. if that On Top Of The World song is there, i'm keeping it.
How do I import my music from my laptop? Can I take songs off iTunes?
put music on iTunes playlist. then stick in a memory stick. highlight all the songs and then drag it into the folder of the memory stick. it'll copy each from its file location. take the memory stick out. put it into the PS3/X-Box and save it on the music folder on the hard drive. then, go onto PES and then all the Music should be there.
I've followed your instructions and when I stick my usb in my PS3 it's saying there are no tracks on it. D:

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 6:46am (PST)
on PS3 go to the music section. find the USB then press triangle and then display all.

Author:   Maxy-b- 2012
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 7:27am (PST)
quote parmar1993
on PS3 go to the music section. find the USB then press triangle and then display all.
If your memory card contains alot of files search all the folders you think your music might be in

Author:   EricF
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 7:32am (PST)
How the bloody hell do you do this nutmeg shot in training?

Author:   Maxy-b- 2012
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 8:14am (PST)
anyone who still waiting an OF http://kitanamedia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10901 this 1 looks okay

Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 8:18am (PST)
quote Maxy-b- 2012
anyone who still waiting an OF http://kitanamedia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10901 this 1 looks okay
I've just downloaded it, can you answer my question in the GD?

Author:   1111
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 9:25am (PST)
quote EricF
You've got to get really close to keeper before shooting. No more than a couple of yards away.

On a related note, how the hell do you do the double touch dribbling move? No matter what I do I can't do it.

Author:   Cashis
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 9:39am (PST)
flick the right analog stick up or down then immediately press the left analog stick right

Author:   EricF
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 9:40am (PST)
quote 1111
quote EricF
You've got to get really close to keeper before shooting. No more than a couple of yards away.

On a related note, how the hell do you do the double touch dribbling move? No matter what I do I can't do it.
Haha, I did it right after I posted on here, typical. Currently stuck on the one where you have to push it past the defender one way and head the other way.

Is the one you're stuck on the right analogue stick up or down and the left analogue stick forward? I was stuck on that for a while but once you keep looking at the controller tutorial you should get it. Most of the training stuff is just about timing to be honest.

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 9:42am (PST)
go forward a bit, take your thumb off the left analogue, flick up with the right analogue stick and then go forward again. takes a couple of tries to work but you'll get there.

nutmeg shot pissed me off massively.

Author:   High Road
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 11:33am (PST)
Played as Bayern first, beat my friend 3-2 against United AET. Robben is too overpowered I think. Goes like a rocket, untouchable. David de Gea was a spectaular failure in that game though Was destroyed in the second game 5-2 played as Rennes, he destroyed me with Ronaldo.

Really enjoying it, can't wait for the option file and to get down to BAL and ML.

Author:   timbo92
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 3:44pm (PST)
Gameplay is great, apart from the tackling which will take some time to get used to. In my first game I got Morgan Schneiderlin sent off after 1 minute and 46 seconds, which is impressive even for me!

Graphics is great.

My main complaint is how un-updated it is. With PES I expect them not to be totally up to date with transfers, but this takes the biscuit. Nathaniel Clyne signed for Southampton on the 19th July. Its now the 21st September and he still isn't with Southampton on the game. Major putoff. Also, which one of the unlicensed Zambia players is Emmanuell Mayuka? Thats really poor.

Otherwise briliant.

Oh and I won my first match, Southampton vs Aston Villa, in preperation for the must win for us tomorrow. Won 1-0, 89th minute, Rickie Lambert. Perfect.

This message was merged with other messages by High Road (moderator)

Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 4:01pm (PST)
An update will be available soon.

Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 4:03pm (PST)
quote High Road
An update will be available soon.
Does the update influence a ML career?

Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 4:04pm (PST)
Not squads, but it does change kits/team names etc.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.